Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARToken — Decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for 3D content exchange  (Read 110204 times)
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:06:29 PM

What do we need to see happen before 3D technology becomes mainstream?
reidpeter

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:26:15 PM

What do we need to see happen before 3D technology becomes mainstream?

Hi Naglas - great question. There are a number of elements that I believe are hindering the mainstream take-up of 3D technology. The principle reason is there is a striking lack of 3D content available.  Cappasity has identified this lack of content and believes if addressed and supported appropriately will lead to a 3D revolution.  3D is a much greater immersive and interactive medium and therefore will be sort out by us all as we all want and crave the more interactive experience.
The second element, also being addressed by Cappasity, is the industries lack of a democratised marketplace ecosystem. There is some really ‘big money’ starting to gaze with keen interest on this space however they are oligopolies and will install their own 3rd part price tariffing. Cappasity’s platform is supportive of all creators. Cappasity believes the creators of the content should reap the rewards of their creativity and thus have created a sole purpose utility token for commerce inside Cappasity Marketplace ecosystem.  Please have a look at https://artoken.io for all the details of the above.
naglas

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:01:00 PM

How will your company deal with fragmentation issues within the 3D industry?
mashac (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:42:08 PM

Cappasity is an ecosystem, so the basic standards and rules will be the same as on the rest of the market.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:33:35 AM

is the ARToken solely a utility token or also a dividend paying token? I think your project is extremely interesting and I really like that you already what you are doing since your company exists for a while now.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
reidpeter

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:16:31 AM

Hi Naglas – fragmentation is an issue you see throughout the technology sector, and the 3D technology sector is no different.  It is caused by large powerful OEM and platform providers wanting to maintain siloed pipes for sales, support and product management etc. The problem with fragmentation is that the behaviour is agnostic of cross platform fertilisation meaning one file format from a platform may be unable to speak to another file format on another platform. Also, we know for pass successes the power of sharing, collaboration and corroboration so this is also agnostic to this very beneficial behaviour.
Also hardware has an important part to play in this question and as HDR supported devices are beginning to emerge in the marketplace.  Cappasity will be at the forefront of engineering excellence to ensure the Cappasity platform supports all the most popular standards and where possible offer software translation, library’s and other tools to ensure cross device fertilisation.   
reidpeter

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:28:14 AM

is the ARToken solely a utility token or also a dividend paying token? I think your project is extremely interesting and I really like that you already what you are doing since your company exists for a while now.

Hi Ozmaster – great to see you back.  The ARToken is a utility token. I believe the success of Cappasity will come down to three things, (i) execution of the platform build,  (ii) the health of the Platform Ecosystem economics, and (iii) the size of the addressable market.  Progressive thinking and intuitive development will collaborate and bring together buyers and sellers to see ‘economies of scale’ realised within the provision of service, from within the platform. With a growing ‘relevant footprint, access to content through immutable marketplace economics it appears great opportunity awaits for the creation of new services and the creation of new value, not yet thought of today. 
Given the above, the ARToken will appreciate in value, it must! As the ARToken will be tradable on leading crypto-exchanges there will of course be upside an opportunity to make a profit.  I will not comment on the dividend as I have received no instructions on this from Cappasity. Needless to say if execution is great, and it will be, value appreciation will follow!

mashac (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:28:59 AM

The ARToken is solely a utility token.
mashac (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:30:31 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 01:02:44 PM by mashac

Our crowdsale portal is now ready and we are starting to process whitelist applications.
To apply to the whitelist, please, visit artoken.io.
We recommend you to fill in as much information as possible, for we carefully check every application.
You'll get the link for tokensale with cappasity.com domain!
reidpeter

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:32:53 AM

Will Cappasity support Android devices? if so when will we see an Android device released to the marketplace?

Hi CryptosD – it appears I have missed this question when I checked earlier. My apologies for my oversight. Please let me correct this now. 88% of all new smartphones sold globally are Android devices.  Based on this I am sure the clever guys and gals at Cappasity have support for the Android device clearly in their sights. 
shrutip

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:22:17 PM

Hello

Can I join the Twitter bounty campaign?

ujang1

Activity: 558

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:38:29 PM

The process of creating whitelist is logical for projects with great interest, but here it is clearly not clear. You'd better take all the money that's given to you.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
naglas

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:49:15 PM

Hi Naglas – fragmentation is an issue you see throughout the technology sector, and the 3D technology sector is no different.  It is caused by large powerful OEM and platform providers wanting to maintain siloed pipes for sales, support and product management etc. The problem with fragmentation is that the behaviour is agnostic of cross platform fertilisation meaning one file format from a platform may be unable to speak to another file format on another platform. Also, we know for pass successes the power of sharing, collaboration and corroboration so this is also agnostic to this very beneficial behaviour.
Also hardware has an important part to play in this question and as HDR supported devices are beginning to emerge in the marketplace.  Cappasity will be at the forefront of engineering excellence to ensure the Cappasity platform supports all the most popular standards and where possible offer software translation, library’s and other tools to ensure cross device fertilisation.   

interesting... do you have an opinion as to what comes after 3D?
mashac (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:03:26 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 01:41:18 PM by mashac

Hello

Can I join the Twitter bounty campaign?

Hello! Yes, sure, you can! Please, visit the following thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141145.new#new
Iminvest

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:56:10 PM

When will the ARTtoken sale start?
uniqq

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:00:41 PM

Hmmm intresting
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:28:33 PM

When will the ARTtoken sale start?

The sale will start on october 25th, stay tuned and you may want to join our whitelist for up to 20% bonus Smiley

skoresh

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:07:23 PM

I got an e-mail from <info@cappasity.com> inviting me to join presale at https://tokensale.cappasity.com    Is it true or is it a just a scam?
mashac (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:19:39 AM

@Skoresh, yes, it's correct.
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:22:24 AM

I got an e-mail from <info@cappasity.com> inviting me to join presale at https://tokensale.cappasity.com    Is it true or is it a just a scam?

I got the same mail and it link me to a website which is not the one I applied on. So I guess it's a scam but maybe someone from team can confirm it ?

Other question : whitelist is for pre-sale or do we need to be on whitelist for ICO too ?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: