Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮  (Read 45857 times)
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:52:43 PM

What is the minimum value for the soft cap? After ICO has a minimum forecast for exchange listing?
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:15:52 PM

projects like this are always getting a lot of attention, almost everyone is very fond of online games, and by earning money from online games will be a more interesting thing, hopefully run well, and very much awaited update
santygo777 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:58:47 PM

Again the Russians? Do you have an ICO in your country every day?
Why in the bounty only 3%. Bounty is almost free advertising for you. Earn the budget of the bounty.
As I see,the russians always create a lots of scam,
they are good at this...

Most of all, you must understand that citizenship is not related to scam. There are no bad nations, there are bad people.
In fact, there are many projects scam on the part of Russia, here our team is in solidarity with you. How to distinguish scam from a real project I think you understand

We, on our part, will soon provide documentary evidence of cooperation from our partners, which will help in the development of our project.
Such companies as: GAZPROM, 77agency, Siber and many other our partners

Letters of co-operation will be found in the documents section on the site srg.io
And on September 8 will be on the site. You will be able to document and be assured of the honesty of our ICO company.

Thank you for understanding!
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:10:42 PM

SRG is planning to redefine the online gaming industry with a Blockchain based gaming loyalty platform. The company announced its token sale launching on 04th of October 2017.

The volume of the global e-commerce market in the online games segment was 95.2 billion USD in 2016 and is growing rapidly. Customer loyalty and engagement can make or break companies and SRG understands the need of creating new ways of attracting and retaining players.It will sound so sweet if percentages of the budget go to developers’ or gamers’ pocket instead of being spent in costly marketing activities.

The full article: https://coinidol.com/srg-announces-token-sale/

santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:42:23 PM

WOW!) In the near future, we begin an active PR campaign, subscribe to news and follow events!

Web site: srg.io
Questions and cooperation: info@srg.io

whitegrey

Activity: 175
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:28:05 AM

Good github))), show the demo to ico ^^?
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:45:59 PM

Good github))), show the demo to ico ^^?

We are almost finished with the development of the demo-module of the project, you can study the orentating launch planned for 5 days before the start of the company's ico (September 29).
The system will function in 10 game projects. The list will be published later, follow the news on the channel and in github

Web-site: SRG.IO
GitHub: https://github.com/SRG-community/SRG

blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 06:37:39 PM

Again the Russians? Do you have an ICO in your country every day?
Why in the bounty only 3%. Bounty is almost free advertising for you. Earn the budget of the bounty.
As I see,the russians always create a lots of scam,
they are good at this...
They also good in kick hater's ass, i heard Smiley
Don't be nazi Wink
tss_kim

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:44:55 PM

A lot of well-known streamers and bloggers will definitely get a huge cut from this especially when they play new games with a trading/in-app purchase element. Now, I'm wondering which genre and what exact games will you be targeting as your initial games? This will be important because a bigger player base = more referrals, and an active in-game market would make your coins more attractive, and incentivize players to rope more people in.

Another concern I have is, what's unique in your concept that prevents a publisher from replicating your concept for their own games?

But an interesting concept nonetheless and will be watching out for it!
They will have:
a) soft (yes, it is possible to clone, but what is not?Smiley )
b) community (cross-gaming community, more harder to clone)
c) possibility to extend game developers market. For example: You play Dota2, and you play World of Warcraft, you have some GMP for WoW purchases, and you can spend it in Dota2. (also in theory can be copied, but it takes time and not garantee, that you can also get success).

In additional:
Work with cryptocurrency - is very specific area, for most game devlopers it will be board for copied this project. If developer will work with fiat only (if he copied idea) - taxes and others problem for developer and clients destroed all profit.

It is just my opinion Smiley

Thanks for your opinion, you made some good points. It will be dangerous if it can be cloned easily. Any business that is cloned easily won't see much success so that's why it's good to think further about features that make it difficult to replicate. But that is not to say this won't be a successful project but a higher barrier of entry would ensure its longevity.
lifebringer

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:09:02 PM

wow this will be a great project ,, gamers will come if they heard about this
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:11:58 PM

Thanks for your opinion, you made some good points. It will be dangerous if it can be cloned easily. Any business that is cloned easily won't see much success so that's why it's good to think further about features that make it difficult to replicate. But that is not to say this won't be a successful project but a higher barrier of entry would ensure its longevity.

Definitely, there is a risk of copying our system, but we are not all laying out in github and other open resources, that would be strategically ahead. If the developer of the game wants to run such a system, he will have to spend a lot of time programming, of course if it is not a giant in the form of google)) Copying one way or another happens everyday in our world: you can watch it in the example of WA or Telegram, apple and samsung and many other companies, because in one way or another, someone takes over the workings of their company. But in the struggle for the market, the understanding of the uniqueness of the ideology of the company and the community is more important, this is what creates the zest for each project and gives uniqueness
blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:19:30 AM

I think, soft it is not at all.
Almost any software can be copied, but it is not garantee to success. Bacause software it is perhaps only 10% of  entire project. Much important, business model, relations with game developers, communications with players and so on and so on.
blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:42:55 AM

What is the minimum value for the soft cap? After ICO has a minimum forecast for exchange listing?
These guys work with Orderbook, thats why SRG tokens will be available on Exchange on next day after ICO ends.
Soft and hard cap you can find on their site in Roadmap area.
crealmaster

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:49:50 PM

Hi Everyone! It is great project, i am player and will be part of your community, great idea. Do you plan make app for Windows Phone?
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:28:55 PM

Hi Everyone! It is great project, i am player and will be part of your community, great idea. Do you plan make app for Windows Phone?
Good afternoon! Start the demo, we plan to launch on iOS and Android. As for Windows Phone, the current development is planned after the ICO.

Watch the news in Github and on our channels

Web-site: https://srg.io/
GitHub: https://github.com/SRG-community/SRG
Questions and cooperation: info@srg.io
Telegram: https://t.me/srgcommunityen
blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:50:19 PM

wow this will be a great project ,, gamers will come if they heard about this
Maybe do you have some idea, how to attract him for the project? Smiley
dzkrb

Activity: 672

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:57:22 PM

Hello. Do you write that your coin is the first for games? I recently bought a few "Gamecoin" at the Polo Exchange. Do you know what your coin is different from the one? True, now the whole crypt along with bitcoin fall into the abyss. Nevertheless I wish good luck to your project.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:15:19 PM

Hello. Do you write that your coin is the first for games? I recently bought a few "Gamecoin" at the Polo Exchange. Do you know what your coin is different from the one? True, now the whole crypt along with bitcoin fall into the abyss. Nevertheless I wish good luck to your project.

Good evening, first of all our team is interested in understanding what your expression means (True, now the whole crypt along with bitcoin fall into the abyss) The association of the community of players is the common goal of any online project related to the gaming industry, be it gamecredits, skincoin or dmarket. But the way to achieve the goal of each project, for example: mobilego build their play market and want to attract developers there, dmarket creates a platform for selling and exchanging skins. Our team realizes the set goal with the help of monetization of viral marketing and the construction of an international decentralized loyalty program, this concept has not been used before, this is our highlight. With technical implementation you can find in Github
blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:27:15 AM

Good evening, first of all our team is interested in understanding what your expression means (True, now the whole crypt along with bitcoin fall into the abyss) The association of the community of players is the common goal of any online project related to the gaming industry, be it gamecredits, skincoin or dmarket. But the way to achieve the goal of each project, for example: mobilego build their play market and want to attract developers there, dmarket creates a platform for selling and exchanging skins. Our team realizes the set goal with the help of monetization of viral marketing and the construction of an international decentralized loyalty program, this concept has not been used before, this is our highlight. With technical implementation you can find in Github
Very good explanation, thank you Smiley
I think you also have much more highlights, such as SRG it will be embeded platform for example. And you already has agreements for that with global game developers company.
For me always was unconvinient, that i should go to another site and do all my deeds with game things there. It will be more comfortable to do it right into game, for me it is a great idea. 
crealmaster

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:13:40 AM

Very good explanation, thank you Smiley
I think you also have much more highlights, such as SRG it will be embeded platform for example. And you already has agreements for that with global game developers company.
For me always was unconvinient, that i should go to another site and do all my deeds with game things there. It will be more comfortable to do it right into game, for me it is a great idea. 
I totaly agree with you! For my opinion it is great idea, something like market in Dota2, but crossgame, it is amazing!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: