Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮  (Read 45864 times)
santygo777 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:06:51 AM

Is there still time to participate in the bounty campaign? Thanks. Smiley

Good afternoon, of course fill out the questionnaire and participate in maintaining the topic, you will be in the 2nd order and you will have a profit X1.2 to the bounty. Wink
https://medium.com/@srgcommunity/srg-bounty-campaign-play-earn-1a44122114db
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:12:30 AM

Hi, guys. I'm very sorry if anyone asked this question. Do you have a prototype right now? I have seen your roadmap and developing has already started if I am not mistaken.

Good afternoon, thank you for asking! The prototype is already ready. Now we are testing, publicly modular will be available on October 2!
But you can already study our Github, we have laid out a part that would understand the principle of work
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:15:55 AM

Hi, guys. I'm very sorry if anyone asked this question. Do you have a prototype right now? I have seen your roadmap and developing has already started if I am not mistaken.

Good afternoon, thank you for asking! The prototype is already ready. Now we are testing, publicly modular will be available on October 2!
But you can already study our Github, we have laid out a part that would understand the principle of work
Will it be available for everyone? Or it will be a limited list of individuals?
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:54:32 AM

Available for a limited number of persons, but if you want to give you personally)
yourcatsofat

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:28:55 AM

Available for a limited number of persons, but if you want to give you personally)
Sure, I would like to take part in it to find out more about your project. It seems very perspectively.
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:15:08 PM

Sure, I would like to take part in it to find out more about your project. It seems very perspectively.

Thank you for supporting, visit us on the site, add to the group in the telegram and follow the news)
srg.io
yourcatsofat

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:20:38 PM

Thank you for supporting, visit us on the site, add to the group in the telegram and follow the news)
srg.io

Ok, thank you! I will be. But if I will have any questions can I ask it here? Is it ok?
The questions will be enough  Cheesy
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:50:51 PM

srg.io

Ok, thank you! I will be. But if I will have any questions can I ask it here? Is it ok?
The questions will be enough  Cheesy

Of course, ask questions, subscribe to our telegrams)) Smiley
xtrump101

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

$onion

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:38:49 AM

i just want to ask about the bounty on order book registration, so if i join fb, twitter and signature bounty ill just sign-up in order book once?
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:23:55 AM

i just want to ask about the bounty on order book registration, so if i join fb, twitter and signature bounty ill just sign-up in order book once?

That's right - all you have to do is sign up for all those campaigns with the same email you used for Orderbook registration. After the end of ICO you'll get tokens from all campaigns you participated in on your account.

Also want to remind you if you have any questions considering SRG Bounty you can ask them in Telegram chat https://t.me/srg_bounty
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:27:11 AM

Good morning everyone! Our team continues to program the SRG community platform, yesterday we finally solved a number of problems that did not bother us, in particular: the integration of referrals and their monitoring, identification and protection of users. As planned, we want to introduce our product to the top of the company's ico, and want to show the interaction of the system with online games! Thank you for your attention and stay tuned!
whitegrey

Activity: 175
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:51:22 PM

On which exchanges will we place your token? And what will happen to the tokens that remain, do you distribute them or how?
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:24:28 PM

On which exchanges will we place your token? And what will happen to the tokens that remain, do you distribute them or how?

Good afternoon, we will be placed on stock exchanges: orderbook, tidex, coinsbank.
We also negotiate with stock exchanges: livecoin, c-ctx and yobit and most likely we are going to go out there.
Follow the news on our telegram channel https://t.me/srgcommunityen
SRG.IO
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2579

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:43:47 PM

Good day,

i don't read it in your bounty campaigne, but you need a German translation (ans news support in the section) of your ANN Thread in the local section? PM me Wink

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:56:33 PM

Good day,

i don't read it in your bounty campaigne, but you need a German translation (ans news support in the section) of your ANN Thread in the local section? PM me Wink

regards

Good afternoon, fill out the application and you will be contacted. We need expert support if you can professionally do this!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7bFt_LpZfZNjIyOzKk_rlHMZ7XFU3vSRqGIv-QorPGixNtQ/viewform
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:29:38 PM

We are building a community on telegram for those who share similar vision as the SRG team: the core team members will be there sometimes getting back to your questions, don't miss the opportunity to interact with them: https://t.me/srgcommunityen
whitegrey

Activity: 175
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:42:54 PM

What is the expected return on investment? is there any calculation and understanding Huh
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:48:04 PM

What is the expected return on investment? is there any calculation and understanding Huh
Due to the nature of the business and differences between the types of payment institutions the ROI may vary. At this exact moment, you can take a look at our White paper where we have analysed the perspectives of our approach in comparison to game industry. For now, this will help you understand the vision of our operations, while the actual profitability of the business will depend on the number and types of services we will have at our disposal.
blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:14:24 AM

In the end of their Whitepaper, there are 2 tables with expectations by users, profit and profit per 1 token. I think it can helps you.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2579

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:02:32 AM

Good day,

regards

Good afternoon, fill out the application and you will be contacted. We need expert support if you can professionally do this!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7bFt_LpZfZNjIyOzKk_rlHMZ7XFU3vSRqGIv-QorPGixNtQ/viewform

Thanks, but there is nothing for a translation bounty, for a serious translation i need the graphics in doc...

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: