Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:18:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮  (Read 45864 times)
santygo777 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:53:52 PM

Our system will be actively developed in all countries where mobile and computer games are popular. However, we chose the Asian market as a priority. We do that for several reasons:

1. Number of installations
China has the largest number of users. The top application on the iPhone there gets 350,000 installations per day. The largest revenue in Japan is 1 million USD per day on the iPhone with 77,000 installations and 1.5 million USD on Android with 53,000 installations.

2. Amount of money and active assets spent on online games
Users from East Asia (China, Japan, and South Korea) spent 12.7 billion USD on mobile games in 2016. The sum of investments is led by Japan: 132 million people spent 6.2 billion USD, which is more than in the US, the publication notes. The largest number of users of mobile games in Asia is in China — 785 million people. They spent 5.2 billion USD on games on iOS and Android in 2016. South Korea rounds off the “big three” with expenditures of 1.3 billion USD. Positive attitude to cryptocurrency and development of the blockchain. The Japanese authorities adopted a law on virtual currency this April. Thanks to the new law, the country has now legalized Bitcoin and Ethereum cryptocurrencies. Thus, the cryptocurrency in Japan can now be used for mutual settlements. China and Korea are going to do the same.

3. The average daily time spent on online games is 5 hours
The governments of the Asian countries have recognized the problem of over-enthusiasm for computer and mobile games, which is increasing every year. More and more young people prefer computer and mobile games to online entertainment and personal meetings with friends.

Thanks for the info, I want to clarify , this is just statistics in general,  I want to understand how do you plan to penetrate and be compensative on this market? What will make you unique?

As for our uniqueness, this is primarily an administrative resource, our partner is the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of China, + there are developers who also support the project and are ready for integration (this is about the Asian market). As for the European market, 77agency supports us as the top 15 strategic partners of Facebook http://www.77agency.com/about-us/#clients With all our partners there are cooperation agreements available on the site srg.io

Follow the news on our telegram channel!
https://t.me/srgcommunityen
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:56:57 PM

Hi guys!
There aren't any updates in your GitHub. Is it just a demo for public or it will be developed?

Good afternoon, at Github we have a back-end project so that you can see the concept and direction of the traffic.
The main motor-confidential and is on the (Heroku) in the near future we will introduce a demo and you will be able to
see how the system works in minimal actions

yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:59:01 PM

Our system will be actively developed in all countries where mobile and computer games are popular. However, we chose the Asian market as a priority. We do that for several reasons:

China has the largest number of users. The top application on the iPhone there gets 350,000 installations per day. The largest revenue in Japan is 1 million USD per day on the iPhone with 77,000 installations and 1.5 million USD on Android with 53,000 installations.

Users from East Asia (China, Japan, and South Korea) spent 12.7 billion USD on mobile games in 2016. The sum of investments is led by Japan: 132 million people spent 6.2 billion USD, which is more than in the US, the publication notes. The largest number of users of mobile games in Asia is in China — 785 million people. They spent 5.2 billion USD on games on iOS and Android in 2016. South Korea rounds off the “big three” with expenditures of 1.3 billion USD. Positive attitude to cryptocurrency and development of the blockchain. The Japanese authorities adopted a law on virtual currency this April. Thanks to the new law, the country has now legalized Bitcoin and Ethereum cryptocurrencies. Thus, the cryptocurrency in Japan can now be used for mutual settlements. China and Korea are going to do the same.

The governments of the Asian countries have recognized the problem of over-enthusiasm for computer and mobile games, which is increasing every year. More and more young people prefer computer and mobile games to online entertainment and personal meetings with friends.

Thanks for the info, I want to clarify , this is just statistics in general,  I want to understand how do you plan to penetrate and be compensative on this market? What will make you unique?

As for our uniqueness, this is primarily an administrative resource, our partner is the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of China, + there are developers who also support the project and are ready for integration (this is about the Asian market). As for the European market, 77agency supports us as the top 15 strategic partners of Facebook http://www.77agency.com/about-us/#clients With all our partners there are cooperation agreements available on the site srg.io

Where can I read about your partnerships with the Mail Group?
Which products unite you with them?
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:02:29 PM

Hi, read the first post, and I'm wondering, do you have a working platform which is operating on a regular base and not blockchain? Do you have any previous experience in this affiliate program software?

Good afternoon, we have a ready-made demo module already underway testing will soon be publicly available. If you want to understand the specifics, learn our back-end on Github https://github.com/SRG-community/SRG. Experience has us SEO for more than 5 years in marketing in the gaming industry, as for developers, you can learn their experience and understand the level of the team. Earlier we consulted with large mlm companies

Thank you for the the explanation, so waiting for the demo prototype.

Also on the website I see that you have Roadmap, what I didn't understand, is that soft cap is $3mln and you will do platform and 150 games, including marketing - but there are no any dates when this will be implemented could you please clarify?  Soft cap is $3mln and hard cap is $15mln - did I understand correctly?

Our first integration will take place in December 2017, now we are correcting the road map, so that you can see the exact timeframe and deadline. You all rightly said 15 $ the maximum amount collected during the
yourcatsofat

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:04:36 PM

Hi guys!
There aren't any updates in your GitHub. Is it just a demo for public or it will be developed?

Good afternoon, at Github we have a back-end project so that you can see the concept and direction of the traffic.
The main motor-confidential and is on the (Heroku) in the near future we will introduce a demo and you will be able to

Will source code of the demo be available for us?
Or it can be private? Maybe will be available a little part of it? Very interesting and I would like to research this Smiley
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:04:45 PM

Interesting,  could you please explain, on the website in the mentioned documents I see that it is written that purpose of partnership is interaction of platform and in the real banking system, and I didn't understand connection,  how the  loyalty  platform for games can be used in banking system?
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:05:41 PM

Good afternoon, we have negotiations so far, and in case of signing a cooperation agreement, we will add them to the site and as a partner. Follow the news
PolyPanto

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:08:52 PM

Hi, read the first post, and I'm wondering, do you have a working platform which is operating on a regular base and not blockchain? Do you have any previous experience in this affiliate program software?

Good afternoon, we have a ready-made demo module already underway testing will soon be publicly available. If you want to understand the specifics, learn our back-end on Github https://github.com/SRG-community/SRG. Experience has us SEO for more than 5 years in marketing in the gaming industry, as for developers, you can learn their experience and understand the level of the team. Earlier we consulted with large mlm companies

Thank you for the the explanation, so waiting for the demo prototype.

Also on the website I see that you have Roadmap, what I didn't understand, is that soft cap is $3mln and you will do platform and 150 games, including marketing - but there are no any dates when this will be implemented could you please clarify?  Soft cap is $3mln and hard cap is $15mln - did I understand correctly?

Our first integration will take place in December 2017, now we are correcting the road map, so that you can see the exact timeframe and deadline. You all rightly said 15 $ the maximum amount collected during the

Thank you for explanation, it will be very helpful to see milestones and dates on your Roadmap.
Will you have white-lists for the token sale? Will  this sale be on some platform or via your website?
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:09:27 PM

Hi guys!

Or it can be private? Maybe will be available a little part of it? Very interesting and I would like to research this Smiley

Good afternoon, we want to try to make the code open, but not all understand yourself all the same, a lot of work has been done. You can write to the mail of the company that you want to participate in beta testing, and if everything will suit the administration then you will get access (approximate date is October 5-10) Wink Wink Wink
yourcatsofat

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:12:46 PM

Good afternoon, we have negotiations so far, and in case of signing a cooperation agreement, we will add them to the site and as a partner. Follow the news
Woh I see that Mail Group disappeared from the OP. Why? And why it was added to it early?
PolyPanto

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:15:26 PM

Woh I see that Mail Group disappeared from the OP. Why? And why it was added to it early?

A few days ago I was reading the materials and saw mail.ru, and today I didn't  find it so I thought that I mixed up something. Probably due to legal issues they removed it until the final agreement, this is what I think.
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:17:00 PM

Thank you for explanation, it will be very helpful to see milestones and dates on your Roadmap.
Will you have white-lists for the token sale? Will  this sale be on some platform or via your website?
[/quote]

We interact with the Orderbook exchange, this exchange is developed by one of the respected company Ambisafe and is safe (due to many problems with the theft of funds). The purchase process is essentially a registration on Orderbook.io and then sending the assets to a secure address that will be shown to you on the site srg .io through the Orderbook module, the smart contract will do the rest + The charm of the Orderbook is that it's your personal wallet, not your internal address on the exchange. Therefore, any tokens with dividends, lying on the Orderbook without any problems get the owners
yourcatsofat

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:17:45 PM

Hi guys!

Good afternoon, we want to try to make the code open, but not all understand yourself all the same, a lot of work has been done. You can write to the mail of the company that you want to participate in beta testing, and if everything will suit the administration then you will get access (approximate date is October 5-10) Wink Wink Wink
Thank you for the reply. What should I write and what's address for an email? Should I write my dev skills or just ask open the code for me?
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:20:16 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

We just decided that we will post only companies where there is an official agreement, and until the moment we will not publish + in the near future there will be more giants ...
PolyPanto

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:21:35 PM

Will you have white-lists for the token sale? Will  this sale be on some platform or via your website?

We interact with the Orderbook exchange, this exchange is developed by one of the respected company Ambisafe and is safe (due to many problems with the theft of funds). The purchase process is essentially a registration on Orderbook.io and then sending the assets to a secure address that will be shown to you on the site srg .io through the Orderbook module, the smart contract will do the rest + The charm of the Orderbook is that it's your personal wallet, not your internal address on the exchange. Therefore, any tokens with dividends, lying on the Orderbook without any problems get the owners

I see, Orderbook becomes more and mode demanded among Projects, as at least 3 projects did the token sale via Orderbook, hope your project won' have similar issues that tokens were not granted and/or bonuses, as it was a bit confusing and a lot of investors were upset. Hopefully all the process will go smoothly.
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:23:24 PM

Hi guys!

Thank you for the reply. What should I write and what's address for an email? Should I write my dev skills or just ask open the code for me?

write to info@srg.io and tell us about yourself and your skills. Smiley Smiley Smiley
PolyPanto

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:25:31 PM

We just decided that we will post only companies where there is an official agreement, and until the moment we will not publish + in the near future there will be more giants ...

This is logic and legitimate to publish only approved and confirmed agreements. Good luck with negotiations.

As I see on the website, Project plans to distribute 50% of project to token holders, so SRG token will be considered as a security? So the question is what countries can't participate in the token sale?
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:26:07 PM

Will you have white-lists for the token sale? Will  this sale be on some platform or via your website?

I see, Orderbook becomes more and mode demanded among Projects, as at least 3 projects did the token sale via Orderbook, hope your project won' have similar issues that tokens were not granted and/or bonuses, as it was a bit confusing and a lot of investors were upset. Hopefully all the process will go smoothly.

Now the system is already worked out so there will be no problems, but the most important moment for us is the security of your tokens and their receipt in the exact time. We will cope with this task by 101% Wink
yourcatsofat

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:26:27 PM

Thanks for the info, I want to clarify , this is just statistics in general,  I want to understand how do you plan to penetrate and be compensative on this market? What will make you unique?

I think this is the right decision. People trust confirmed facts. But can you say now, what's partnership will it be? Or it is closed information right now?
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:29:40 PM

This is logic and legitimate to publish only approved and confirmed agreements. Good luck with negotiations.

As I see on the website, Project plans to distribute 50% of project to token holders, so SRG token will be considered as a security? So the question is what countries can't participate in the token sale?

We have now worked through all legal issues regarding the SEC and the possibility of purchases. As before, we do not recommend buying tokens to representatives of America, but in the future our token will not appear as a bond and will distribute the deviants in the form of donations!

SRG.IO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: