Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮  (Read 45857 times)
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:30:41 AM

How to update my rank to member?when the first list of my rankings jr.member.

Hi, join any social group and ask about bounty in it, they have managers and they will instruct you what to do.
georgeandy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:32:01 AM

This project looks interesting.
Just concerned there are so many gaming related coins on the market already..
But wishing you all success - I will do some further reading on what SRG offers that is different.
georgehuang

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:33:22 AM

THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮
all the project say they are the 'first'
but there are a lot of project about 'gaming'
santygo777 (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:47:59 AM

This project looks interesting.
Just concerned there are so many gaming related coins on the market already..
But wishing you all success - I will do some further reading on what SRG offers that is different.
THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING
all the project say they are the 'first'
but there are a lot of project about 'gaming'

Indeed, you are all right to say projects on games a lot, because the concept of each project to collect (community of players) is the common goal of any online game, related to the game industry, whether gamecredits, skincoin. But the way to achieve the goal of each project, for example: mobilego to build its gaming market, and dmarket creates a platform for the sale and exchange of skins. Our team realizes the set, the goal is through the monetization of viral marketing and the construction of an international decentralized loyalty program, this concept has not been used so far. With the technical implementation, you can find in Github

Thank you for understanding!
Telegram https://t.me/srgcommunityen

srg.io
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:51:15 AM

How to update my rank to member?when the first list of my rankings jr.member.

Hi, join any social group and ask about bounty in it, they have managers and they will instruct you what to do.

Thanks for the support and help! by TEAM SRG
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:22:26 AM

You highlighted 2 questions in the OP.
But I do not understand, how devs will increase an average check if they must pay to gamers, not gamers to them  Huh

Only in the case of a partnership, the developer will pay commissions from trafic coming through the SRG referral program. The commission is 30–50% of each player’s purchase, which will go to marketing and rewards for the token holders.

Ultimately, we are switching to a system in which the developer first receives a target payment from the player (for example, through the App Store), and only then pays for this purchase commissions, thereby saving his budget.

Thank you for your question

Do you really think that 30% commission will allow developers to make a partnership with you. Oh, I do not think so.
@santygo777 can you please answer me? I do not understand your commission's politic. Maybe it's a mistake? Really 30-50%?
PolyPanto

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:52:20 AM

I read in twitter that you signed agreement with Gasprombank, congratulations!  

yourcatsofat

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:55:41 AM

Wow!
Congratulations!
But what does this partnership mean? How Gazprom and games are related to each other?
blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:26:41 AM

Wow!
Congratulations!
But what does this partnership mean? How Gazprom and games are related to each other?
It is not Gazprom - the gaz company. It is their bank.
They will help SRG with fiat things. Converting crypto to fiat, if users will want it. And Gazprombank will be partner with all financial deals between SRG and new partners. This info was in their Telegram, there are much more interesting info every day.
PolyPanto

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:28:36 AM

Wow!
Congratulations!
They will help SRG with fiat things. Converting crypto to fiat, if users will want it. And Gazprombank will be partner with all financial deals between SRG and new partners. This info was in their Telegram, there are much more interesting info every day.

Quite interesting, thank you for the explanation. Good to have a bank connected to gaz  Grin
Waiting for new updates about new partnerships!
blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:39:06 AM

Wow!
Congratulations!

Quite interesting, thank you for the explanation. Good to have a bank connected to gaz  Grin
In Russia half of country connected to gaz Cheesy
Btw, in Canada, USA and other too many capital going to IT and financial sector from Oil company Smiley
PolyPanto

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:51:46 AM

In Russia half of country connected to gaz Cheesy
Btw, in Canada, USA and other too many capital going to IT and financial sector from Oil company Smiley

Maybe but for for SRG I think it's a good connection as it can provide smooth payment solutions cooperation due to managerial and operational sides between project and the bank.
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1084

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:45:45 PM

your project needs translations from the ANN thread to other language?

regards

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
PolyPanto

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:09:59 PM

regards

They already did translations to needed languages and opened separate threads in locals, you can double check and if you don't find, I would recommend to contact the project via PM Wink
yourcatsofat

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:48:32 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 01:58:49 PM by yourcatsofat

Wow!
Congratulations!
Yes. I know that it's a bank.
If they will help SGR with fiat does it mean SRG will have KYC?

santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:17:51 PM

regards
you can participate in the bounty campaign and learn all the details
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:21:59 PM

Wow!
Congratulations!

That's right, in the near future we'll tell you in more detail why we need such support) Believe our token will very quickly take off on the exchange

Fresh news in our channel https://t.me/srgcommunityen

srg.io
yourcatsofat

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:47:00 PM

Wow!
Congratulations!

That's right, in the near future we'll tell you in more detail why we need such support) Believe our token will very quickly take off on the exchange

Fresh news in our channel https://t.me/srgcommunityen

srg.io

It's very interesting what are you planned. I keep my eye on it. Hope it will be a bomb. Support of a bank, it's so great.
PolyPanto

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:45:44 PM

Well, most companies while dealing with financial transactions have to implement KYC, I don't remember that  I was ever doing that for games, just CC details, but in case you will suggest cards or wallets and in case you plan to implement option to withdraw money to fiat, this will be reason, just my guess.  Roll Eyes
Venonet

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:31:32 PM

Are you going to enter chinese and japanese markets?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: