Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:45:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮  (Read 45864 times)
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:00:42 AM

Hi guys!  Wink
Your thread seems like scrapyard because of newbies' spam. I do not know whether you do it specially or not, but I can give the advice to delete it, if you do not want repeat WC history.
Will you accept other cryptocurrencies other than ETH during your ICO?

Bts, shapeshift
Thank you! But I mean currencies, not exchanges. Can I contribute in LTC for example?

If you want to transfer your money from the exchange, you should send only bitcoins or eth. We don’t accept LTC
And how about fiat? Will be this opportunity? Or you will accept only bitcoin and ethereum?

Yes, we will have such opportunity, but not now
When will it be available and why not now? How will you accept it in the future?

Sorry, it was a mistake. We won’t accept fiat
Well... Can I find out a reason, why did you make this decision? Many projects accept fiat

Because banks are against of it
I do not understand  Huh Banks will not know what is this transaction for. But I agree it's so hard to find many investors' transactions.
Banks know where and for whom transaction. And with paying attention to destination it will understand goal simply. Bo not need to consider bankirs silly
Yeah! You are totally right. But a bank will never know about purposes of funds if you will not say to them.

This depends on the country, most big and reliable banks will ask you about the source of your funds, and even more, in some countries, they have to report to authorities,  that some citizens received above XXX amount, this is all part of the AML.
Ok, but how do people convert cryptocurrencies to fiat if banks ask about a source of your funds?
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:02:41 AM

Hi guys!  Wink
Your thread seems like scrapyard because of newbies' spam. I do not know whether you do it specially or not, but I can give the advice to delete it, if you do not want repeat WC history.

Bts, shapeshift
Thank you! But I mean currencies, not exchanges. Can I contribute in LTC for example?

If you want to transfer your money from the exchange, you should send only bitcoins or eth. We don’t accept LTC
And how about fiat? Will be this opportunity? Or you will accept only bitcoin and ethereum?

When will it be available and why not now? How will you accept it in the future?

Well... Can I find out a reason, why did you make this decision? Many projects accept fiat

I do not understand  Huh Banks will not know what is this transaction for. But I agree it's so hard to find many investors' transactions.
Banks know where and for whom transaction. And with paying attention to destination it will understand goal simply. Bo not need to consider bankirs silly
Yeah! You are totally right. But a bank will never know about purposes of funds if you will not say to them.

This depends on the country, most big and reliable banks will ask you about the source of your funds, and even more, in some countries, they have to report to authorities,  that some citizens received above XXX amount, this is all part of the AML.
Ok, but how do people convert cryptocurrencies to fiat if banks ask about a source of your funds?

Look they see from where it comes, how do you deposit money? You think that banks don't know at all about crypto? They do and also again depends on the country what they will do, in some countries  - it will be your responsibility to pay taxes, in some countries you are not allowed. So every case is individual.
yourcatsofat

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:09:44 AM

Hi guys!  Wink

Bts, shapeshift

Look they see from where it comes, how do you deposit money? You think that banks don't know at all about crypto? They do and also again depends on the country what they will do, in some countries  - it will be your responsibility to pay taxes, in some countries you are not allowed. So every case is individual.
Your funds come from a usual address and not always bank know that this address is attached to to a crypto exchanger
PolyPanto

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:16:36 AM

Your funds come from a usual address and not always bank know that this address is attached to to a crypto exchanger

What do you mean under usual address? Probably you are confused and we are talking about different things, I talk about fiat inflow from your/3rd party account on the crypto exchange to the regular your bank account, and in this case, they know that it is a crypto exchange.  Maybe you misunderstood me.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:42:49 AM

What do you mean under usual address? Probably you are confused and we are talking about different things, I talk about fiat inflow from your/3rd party account on the crypto exchange to the regular your bank account, and in this case, they know that it is a crypto exchange.  Maybe you misunderstood me.
That's why it lives localbitcoins.com, localmonero etc. And all banks work against terror and money laundering. Crypto one of methods to make it. For project all fiat flow must be clear and control for no question about their origin.
PolyPanto

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:46:06 AM

That's why it lives localbitcoins.com, localmonero etc. And all banks work against terror and money laundering. Crypto one of methods to make it. For project all fiat flow must be clear and control for no question about their origin.

You are right, about additional options, but again it also varies from country to country, as most local exchange offices are legal entities and usually by law have to take all KYC from the client, of course, they can do it without but it will be more illegal. If it is not an exchange office but private case, when you do P2P, there is an option that it can be a scam but I know people who are using this service and quite pleased.
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:23:58 AM

How do i add SRG to MEW?
yourcatsofat

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:34:03 AM

How do i add SRG to MEW?
You can buy it on orderbook and there are not any details about contract address and decimals to add it in the MEW
VampiricElder

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:36:35 AM

How do i add SRG to MEW?
You can buy it on orderbook and there are not any details about contract address and decimals to add it in the MEW

I bought but can't seem to find it anywhere
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:31:35 PM

How do i add SRG to MEW?

Where exactly did you buy it?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AUruHM

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:52:30 PM

How do i add SRG to MEW?

Login to orderboo.io and you find it on tabs Balances. Before you buy was question about registration.
alex_aaa

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:20:26 PM

GUYS, I very like SRG ICO, but I think it would be much easier for investors to participate in ICO just sending ETH to dedicated address using MyEtherWallet and receive SRG tokens to ETH address from which ether was sent

It's the most common scheme nowadays

I think you miss opportunity to get more funds, using orderbook.io only...

http://www.Crypto-Reporter.com - blockchain technology news, reports and ICO reviews

Twitter Facebook
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:18:08 PM

GUYS, I very like SRG ICO, but I think it would be much easier for investors to participate in ICO just sending ETH to dedicated address using MyEtherWallet and receive SRG tokens to ETH address from which ether was sent

Why you think so?
In the use of the site orderbook.io there is nothing complicated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:14:37 PM

Yes, it is really common, to lost your Ethereum by fishing and etc.
Orderbook it is not only safety wallet it is also Exchange.
Just try to use, it is easy and it is future of ICOs.
VampiricElder

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:56:49 PM

Can I send my SRG coins from orderbook to MEW?
yourcatsofat

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

Not only SRG uses orderbook. It's safer to make ICO on exchange than direct sending ETH
AUruHM

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:29:05 PM

Yes, it is really common, to lost your Ethereum by fishing and etc.
Orderbook it is not only safety wallet it is also Exchange.
Just try to use, it is easy and it is future of ICOs.
Ye, use this wallet/exchange is quite safe. And it is useful and friendly.

Can I send my SRG coins from orderbook to MEW?
Yes, you can. And without any fee
alex_aaa

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:39:03 PM

Why only $45'000 are rised so far? Weak ad campaign?

http://www.Crypto-Reporter.com - blockchain technology news, reports and ICO reviews

Twitter Facebook
PolyPanto

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:49:27 PM

Are the tokens already transferrable? I thought that the team should provide MEW details and confirm they are transferrable. Are you sure that it is possible to do it now? Did you do that? Thanks
AUruHM

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:07:43 AM

Are the tokens already transferrable? I thought that the team should provide MEW details and confirm they are transferrable. Are you sure that it is possible to do it now? Did you do that? Thanks
I don't have SRG on my order book wallet. But team said and usually such for ICO that tokens will transferable after TGE. I think SRG not exclusion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: