Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:10:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮  (Read 45864 times)
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:33:31 PM

Guys, what a presale goal? Is weekend is a weekend for participants? Wink May be any news or articles?
There is no goal if I am not mistaken. But everyone can buy tokens with 25% off now

Hi, guys, had busy days, didn't follow up, I see that 3 days left until the end of the presale, is presale collected amount available for public? If yes, could you please provide the link to etherscan.io ? What is the minimum amount of investment in presale? Thanks
I do not think that address for contributions is for the public. All contributions do via orderbook. The minimum amount is 0.01ETH.
You can buy with 25% off during 3 days.
If team want clear and honest relationship than their write results of presale self. I want to know because would to want to forecast supply tokens on main ICO.
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:19:15 PM

Guys, what a presale goal? Is weekend is a weekend for participants? Wink May be any news or articles?
There is no goal if I am not mistaken. But everyone can buy tokens with 25% off now

Hi, guys, had busy days, didn't follow up, I see that 3 days left until the end of the presale, is presale collected amount available for public? If yes, could you please provide the link to etherscan.io ? What is the minimum amount of investment in presale? Thanks
I do not think that address for contributions is for the public. All contributions do via orderbook. The minimum amount is 0.01ETH.
If team want clear and honest relationship than their write results of presale self. I want to know because would to want to forecast supply tokens on main ICO.
Sure, you are right. But the team can say us how many tokens were sold after the presale and main ICO event. I hope it will be
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:56:11 PM

Sure, you are right. But the team can say us how many tokens were sold after the presale and main ICO event. I hope it will be

Thanks for reply, I know that  most porject don't show the results of the pre-sale, but for sure they need to show it at the end of the ICO, so the general picture will be clear and transaparent.
santygo777 (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:40:53 PM

Pre-sale gives the first results! During 4 days of negotiations with crypto-funds and business angels we have sold over 230 000 tokens. There are only 3 days left til the end of the pre-sale. Don't miss the opportunity to buy SRG tokens with 25% discount.
AUruHM

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:52:29 PM

Pre-sale gives the first results! During 4 days of negotiations with crypto-funds and business angels we have sold over 230 000 tokens. There are only 3 days left til the end of the pre-sale. Don't miss the opportunity to buy SRG tokens with 25% discount.
Excellent beginning. Sure core ICO will be extra fast. And we all help with this. Sorry for repeat but have you hard cap for presale? Or no?
yourcatsofat

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:03:21 PM

My congratulations!
There is a predominance in ETH contributions. I do not understand why people contribute more in the ETH than in the BTC.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 07:21:46 PM

I was just surfing through my twitter and saw and official post from srg that the pre-sale is open and already around 250k tokens are sold, that is great news for the project.

yourcatsofat

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:29:54 PM

I was just surfing through my twitter and saw and official post from srg that the pre-sale is open and already around 250k tokens are sold, that is great news for the project.
Yes, you are right. Presale is alive now and will be ended in 3 days. At the moment you can contribute with 25% off  Smiley
AUruHM

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:15:46 AM

My congratulations!
There is a predominance in ETH contributions. I do not understand why people contribute more in the ETH than in the BTC.
Because all wait hard fork  for BTC and more bitcoins in own wallets. BTC need deep hodl Smiley In august was BTC cash, soon will be BTC Gold. Are you know about it?
PolyPanto

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:25:46 AM

My congratulations!
Because all wait hard fork  for BTC and more bitcoins in own wallets. BTC need deep hodl Smiley In august was BTC cash, soon will be BTC Gold. Are you know about it?

It's hard to find "perfect" time, I hope that the team will collect needed funds and even if they collect soft cap they will be able to implement a lot of new great things as they have conducted a lot of partnerships and gaming industry is very potential for loyalty program, so with smart planning and management good results can be shown.
yourcatsofat

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:31:44 AM

My congratulations!
Yes!!! I forgot about autumn BTC fork. Everyone tries to keep it in a wallet to make a profit in the future.  Smiley
PolyPanto

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:38:38 AM

My congratulations!
Yes!!! I forgot about autumn BTC fork. Everyone tries to keep it in a wallet to make a profit in the future.  Smiley

Not only Bitcoin news are coming in Autumn but also people are curious about Etherium Metropolis as well, I hope this won't be a big obstacle for all planned token sales but time will show. Only really good project probably will collect money, I hope SRG is one of them.
yourcatsofat

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:48:03 AM

My congratulations!

Not only Bitcoin news are coming in Autumn but also people are curious about Etherium Metropolis as well, I hope this won't be a big obstacle for all planned token sales but time will show. Only really good project probably will collect money, I hope SRG is one of them.
But BCC showed holders that fork can give you a big money bag. So, holders do not believe in ETH fork I suppose.
But SRG contributions are going well in this difficult period of ICO market.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:57:30 AM

Pre-sale is going good. Not bad amount was collected at this time. Prospects are pleasant.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AUruHM

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:36:10 PM

My congratulations!

Metropolos not now, there is 2 steps. Soon 1st - Byzantine, PoS not will do.
About SRG. I not hope, I solidly know that ICO will be as planned!
PolyPanto

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:01:02 PM

My congratulations!

Well I meant is that ETH is also a ground of concerns for some potential investors but I also agree and hope that SRG token sale will go smoothly. I'm waiting for new updates maybe some other important big partnerships will pop up.
yourcatsofat

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:16:48 PM

My congratulations!

Well I meant is that ETH is also a ground of concerns for some potential investors but I also agree and hope that SRG token sale will go smoothly. I'm waiting for new updates maybe some other important big partnerships will pop up.
There was a big partnership announcement with Gazprombank. I think it's enough before the end of the ICO
PolyPanto

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:19:38 PM

My congratulations!

There was a big partnership announcement with Gazprombank. I think it's enough before the end of the ICO

You know I'm still waiting and hoping maybe they will  manage to arrange the official partnership with mail.ru as they had it  before but it was not official.
yourcatsofat

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:36:21 PM

My congratulations!

You know I'm still waiting and hoping maybe they will  manage to arrange the official partnership with mail.ru as they had it  before but it was not official.
I think if they will take Mail Group like a partner, they make announce after ICO. But I am not sure  Wink
santygo777 (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:41:53 PM

Pre-sale gives the first results!  Smiley

During 4 days of negotiations with crypto-funds and business angels we have sold over 230 000 tokens ( 460 000 $)
There are only 8 days left til the end of the pre-sale. Don't miss the opportunity to buy SRG tokens with 25% discount.

The SRG team passed the audit and received STABLE +
from the ICOrating agency

Read the report  http://icorating.com/project/521/SRG/rating    

JOIN telegram https://t.me/srgcommunityen

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: