Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's causing this bloodbath?  (Read 2153 times)
lakimens (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:41:47 AM

Yes, it's not a bloodbath, just a baby massacre. Everything is falling, this is not your normal "fluctuation".

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:55:13 AM

The ICO regulation is on a killing streak? Seems overpowered Cheesy
I am not panicking, yes Crypto is volatile, but when you see everything fall at the same time, there is a reason.

This has happened several times. Altcoin prices are always affected by bitcoin price. soon Bitcoin and all altcoins start to increase in price. Just wait and do not panic.
ya altcoin price will comeback soon. as long as bitcoin price steady we dont have to be panic

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:39:15 AM

It's not the bloodbath as you said it's small fluctuation and also small effect because of Chinese market Ico regulation . It's common there will be high jump in next few days.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:42:34 AM

Things have been downright crazy lately.  We were due for a correction and we had a little scare.  This was nothing and we will see a lot worse in the next couple months.  Its healthy.
Cipherr

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:46:03 AM

meh 4900 to 4500 is nothing really, a proper crypto drop would be from 5000 to 2000 in two months or so, then a slow steady rise/stagnation for some time, then a rapid and explosive gain to new heights, and...repeat.  nothing to worry about.  Now if a major exchange were to go all out GOXX then Id start to worry.

Now that... I would like the see that just for the spectacle of it. I wasn't around for the last few times BTC dropped off a cliff like that. I can't even IMAGINE the panic.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:56:01 AM

it is common in cryptocurrencies, let alone large-scale fluctuations, has become commonplace. the key to success in this case is not to be reckless and dare to be patient and wait for the coin to rise again

Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:02:37 AM

I think the bloodbath is because of a fall in price of Bitcoin. The volatile nature of Bitcoin is what is causing the price of all altcoins to fluctuate so much and as long as price of Bitcoin is not stable, you can still expect another bloodbath .
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:05:49 AM

Last time it was Bitcoin cash, before that BitCoin was on a massacre.. What is it this time?

What I heard is ICOs supervision.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:11:19 AM

This is how economy has been working/works.
Crypto market is too now a part of world economy.
And smaller and larger moves by the miners, holders, traders and authorities will have effect on the individual as well as the market as whole.

Absentis

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:16:55 AM

Fluctuations in cryptocurrencies prices are completely normal. Nothing special is happening.

Agree, Lets just see and wait the outcome of the year end of 2017 specially that the bitcoin value is now at $4,600 and keep rising. If the value decreases in a big gap amount then it is a possible a blood bath for them is true. But for now as what i have observed too everything is normal maybe there is a minor and isolated incidents but these cannot be called huge as blood bath term.
FarmerOak

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:47:25 AM

Randomness mostly. We can't go up forever, try to ignore the noise it's healthier.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: