Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your basic requirements to do bitcoin/altcoin job?  (Read 2004 times)
abilarde

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:57:57 AM

I am using my mobile phone with my 4g internet connection. Doing signature campaigns on alts does not really need computers but a mobile phone will do. The only problem is only the speed since mobile phones have small keypad  compared to computers. But anyway as far as my experience goes it is still my minimum requirement and with it I have already earned a thousand dollars.
Same dude... I am only using mobile phone withs 4g internet connection also. Yes,,, i think it is enough to start with this. And also do the reuirements before to start the bitcoin, basic knowledge about bitcoin also include before you start. And i know sooner and sooner you can understand the environment about the bitcoin.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obytwenty

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:02:09 AM

Time management is really the main issues and other facilities to contact you with trading system it's easy to solve
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:56:06 AM

Well, nowadays, we all know that technology is a part of everyday life and even students have or provided by their parents cellphones and some more fortunate have laptops.
So basically once students have 4G or LTE internet then they can possibly access bitcoin, alts or even freelancing jobs.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:01:38 AM

My basic requirements to do or to have bitcoin / altcoin job is to have laptop or smart phone and of course a good internet connection. In that case you can now create a gmail account and then create an account in this forum. Of course it does end in that, when you have an account it does not mean that you can now work. No. Part of the basic requirements is to read more and more and more about bitcoin for you have knew only little things about bitcoin. Read about what is bitcoin, rules in bitcoin, etc.
After that you can now post to threads but you have to wait a long time to have your rank up so that you can work like in campaigns and you can now earn.
It is not very simple, right? But it is just the same when you wabt to get a real job. You're first at the bottom, have to learn all you have learn in the compamy then you rank up.
You are right that to earn bitcoin or altcoins, one needs to have a laptop or smartphone and a good internet connection but still I wouldnt agree to call bitcoin earning or altcoin earning a job, it isnt really a job to begin with. Why does many people mistake bitcoin as a job, when all we do is speculations and investments to make profit? Also I wouldn't treat joining signature campaigns as job after all one cant always be employed via signature campaigns.

The simple reality is most people cannot find a job for Bitcoin because the community infrastructure has not been developed to the point that these opportunities exist. Money and opportunity does not appear out of thin air. It needs to come from somewhere, and this takes time. Considering Bitcoin was invented less than a decade ago and seeing where we are now, I would say we are doing a great job. Smiley

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:06:36 AM

My basic requirement is to work with Bitcoin and altcoin, maybe it's a midrange laptop and internet connection so I can work. Without a computer, I could use a smartphone, but it was a little inconvenient because the operation would be harder. Besides that I also need a bit of knowledge about the economy, Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and Bitcoin related things like market speculation, deals. If have the knowledge, I think it will be easier for everyone. I've been sticking to my computer for over a year and have get a lot of profit from jobs on this forum as well as the altcoin business.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:27:46 AM

I think you just need an internet connection with a good device like an average computer and laptop then you can work in bitcoin or altcoin because it is not like the editing works in photo or video that needs a high end specs of a laptop or computer even just the basic computer will do for you and it will help you to earn income and it can be more than on what the average internet freelancer earns.
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:47:26 AM

Well Im just using an android phone and a mobile data accessing all sites that Im into to earn few btc and other altcoins. Im planning to avail more stable internet connection from an isp this month though.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:55:51 AM

My basic requirements to do Bitcoin or altcoin jobs are internet connection, android/ios phone or laptop, knowledge and skills about it. Those are the very basic important things that you should have if you want to earn in this community. If you have these, you will.never go wrong. You will earn a decent amount.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:14:01 AM

It depends on what jobs are you working on. If it is signature campaign then a mobile phone or a desktop/laptop would do and a stable internet connection is important. If it is programming then maybe a more hi-tech device is required. I am not really familiar with this kind of stuffs when it is IT related cause I have only a little idea of how this works. The important one is that you understand how the crypto works even with just the basic infos cause you cannot start earning from it without understanding it at first. By the way, I am using a laptop in earning from cryptos.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
geniabelty

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:04:27 AM

I'll answer my own topic,

I'm using Low-end Laptop and a 4G-LTE broadband for bitcoin/jobs and I think it's okay enough for having those and start finding or participate in any for getting bitcoins or other cryptocurrency. Since I don't have jobs and penniless even today because I don't have higher educational attainment or I'm still in high school graduate, I'm start working on this bitcoin signature campaign since I was a newbie and good thing I earn more than 2x-3x than my sister salary who working on water public service, a government job (Only my sister has the highest salary in 6 family siblings including me, but not today sister  Tongue) and sooner she will promoted due to his very good performance.

You can share yours when do you start doing bitcoin jobs and what things you need to do it. Smiley

~Franz

A computer and/or smartphone that can access the web is already enough. You don't need to have a high end material to engage in this industry (except for Mining Rig). Also, If you do know how read and write in English then you could have a chance to land a job here in the forum. Bitcoin offers something that a regular business can't offer. Bitcoin doesn't need you to be a graduate or what, as long as you know how to navigate the web then you're good to go.

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:32:34 AM

My basic requirements to do Bitcoin or altcoin jobs are internet connection, android/ios phone or laptop, knowledge and skills about it. Those are the very basic important things that you should have if you want to earn in this community. If you have these, you will.never go wrong. You will earn a decent amount.

These are products you require to get into bitcoin usage but if you say as a basic needs to get into bitcoin you need to have a proper Knowledge about this and it's technology how it works. Else you cannot explain or be in project to work with it.
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:10:55 AM

I'm currently part of a signature campaign and I think you're gonna be needing at least some knowledge about bitcoin so you could post on threads and share you're opinion about bitcoin or the thread's topic. You'll also be needing a bitcoin wallet, internet connection and an internet capable device.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:16:14 AM

in addition to our supporting media to access bitcoin such as computers, laptops as well as smartphones, work ethics is a major requirement in doing a job, it applies also in bitcoin, because as we know it is not easy to get bitcoin. and not for free.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:37:46 AM

First of all I would say you have to get a basic overview on how this all works. The different coins, the wallets, what a blockchain is.
And then it depends in what direction you want to move.
A signature campaign or trading, that will work with an old computer.
For mining you need special hardware, but that is expensive.
If you want to set up your own site, you need a computer, a domain with some online storage space and of course programming skills.

It's me!!!
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:49:45 AM

im only using old computer also slow internet in the past for signature campaign. also smartphone when outside of home.
and now its upgraded into gaming laptop also Broadband connection that far more speed than in the past. still thinking about trading, but i dont have any skill to do it.
bobri

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:55:38 AM

Good you are doing better than rest of your family!

I use android phone myself.
Fortress12345

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:23:26 AM

I'll answer my own topic,

I'm using Low-end Laptop and a 4G-LTE broadband for bitcoin/jobs and I think it's okay enough for having those and start finding or participate in any for getting bitcoins or other cryptocurrency. Since I don't have jobs and penniless even today because I don't have higher educational attainment or I'm still in high school graduate, I'm start working on this bitcoin signature campaign since I was a newbie and good thing I earn more than 2x-3x than my sister salary who working on water public service, a government job (Only my sister has the highest salary in 6 family siblings including me, but not today sister  Tongue) and sooner she will promoted due to his very good performance.

You can share yours when do you start doing bitcoin jobs and what things you need to do it. Smiley

~Franz
When I'm just starting on bitcoin, I just use my phone to post on different topics though it has slow internet and it is difficult I am still posting to comply the post I need but now I used laptop and an internet connection so it is faster than the phone. but most of all, you need to have knowledge about bitcoin.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:17:49 PM

the most important thing is to have great time for bitcoin world, if you gonna put your time into it for sure you gonna have good amount of money after above stated requirements. Any way good luck mate and congrats of having bitcoin now.
It is a famous saying that time is money. There is no doubt if a person is capable of utilizing his time in something constructive, one day he will get big rewards for this action.
Money demands time and only those are rich who have not wasted this precious asset. I am also happy for the follow for his bitcoin earnings. Keep up.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:50:52 PM

You have to think about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.You can't hope to profit from your mark battle or some other path without knowing, in any event, the nuts and bolts of this industry.Try to Study about Bitcoin and digital currency it causes you making splendid future.Wish you good fortunes
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:36:55 AM

I think besides having laptop or cp to earn bitcoin/altcoin, you should first invest in knowledge. Knowledege not just about bitcoin but the cryptocurrency itself. It's like going to war without sufficient ammo.
The more knowledge you acquire the more you can share it to others and at the same time you can earn from it.
Earn from this forum is like testing the waters. Then dive deeper in trading and surround yourself with like minded people. In this way you can educate yourself more and be inspired by them.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: