Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Masternode coin developer needed for new project  (Read 487 times)
sunny747007 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:45:53 AM

Hi.I need a developer for making a new masternode coin.Anyone with good  experience can apply and message me email for SLACK.Also write your budget.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doesnotcompute

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:28:06 AM

i sent you a pm regarding this. hope we can chat and figure things out
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:50:50 PM

Hi.I need a developer for making a new masternode coin.Anyone with good  experience can apply and message me email for SLACK.Also write your budget.
I think you should include information about the rewards they can get at the end of their work.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Ras Al Ghul

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:54:32 AM

Do not trust that slack channel some of the people in there ripped off Piecoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: