Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 01:49:53 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the skill needed to understand github and to create a coin?  (Read 239 times)
feelideb

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:37:35 AM

Hello Friends. I have met a lot of brilliant people on this platform. But most of my friend offline are brilliant too and  couldn't undestand how github and crypto currency work. Many people want to learn, but most likely people don't know where to start. I will like programmers, analysts, builders and well vast dev in this community to guide, mentor and support would be dev and programmers on steps to take to master skill needed in crypto ecosystem.
Every now and then we see advert of people looking for all type of people with particular skill and it is very obvious that there a very few people with those skills. I will like us to turn this thread to mini-University for coding, programming etc

Now let set the ball rolling......

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legendary

Activity: 952

Campaign manager & Designer https://goo.gl/Ahh2r2

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:04:52 PM

AFAIK github is open source platform to place your code open source and people can contribute with the code to make it better. CMIIW

Most commonly programming language to create a cryptocurrency project is C, C++, java, phyton. Actually it's depends on what your project.
Found this: https://www.quora.com/What-programming-languages-most-commonly-are-used-to-create-cryptocurrencies could be can help you.
For the basic, you can check bitcoin pdf by satoshi nakamoto.
feelideb

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:43:22 PM

AFAIK github is open source platform to place your code open source and people can contribute with the code to make it better. CMIIW

Most commonly programming language to create a cryptocurrency project is C, C++, java, phyton. Actually it's depends on what your project.
Found this: https://www.quora.com/What-programming-languages-most-commonly-are-used-to-create-cryptocurrencies could be can help you.
For the basic, you can check bitcoin pdf by satoshi nakamoto.

You just made the needed information to start out very easy! Really appreciate your response!

bobitza

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:20:27 PM

I think you are still not ready to make a penny with this question. They can give you some information, but you need a team to be able to develop a coin.

▄▄██▄▄
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄▄

███████▀          ▀███████
████       ▄▄▄▄     ▄█████
████     ███████▄▄██████▀
████     ██████████████
████     ████████▀██████▄
████       ▀▀▀▀     ▀█████
███████▄          ▄███████
  ▀▀██████▄▄  ▄▄██████▀▀
      ▀▀██████████▀▀
          ▀▀██▀▀
COINVEST[]
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WEBSITE  ●  WHITEPAPER  ●  DEMO
ANN  ●  TELEGRAM  ●  BLOG

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[]       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ▄████▀▀         ▀▀████▄
 ▄████    ▄▄███▄▄    ████▄
▄████  ▄███▀▀ ▀▀███▄  ████▄
████   ██▌  ▄▄▄  ███   ████
████   ██▌ ▐███████    ████
████   ██▌  ▀▀▀  ███   ████
▀████  ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀  ████▀

▀████    ▀▀███▀▀    ████▀
  ▀████▄▄         ▄▄████▀

▀██████▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
COINTOKEN
Voltroon

Activity: 58

Community and transparent solutions

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:24:32 PM

Hello Friends. I have met a lot of brilliant people on this platform. But most of my friend offline are brilliant too and  couldn't undestand how github and crypto currency work. Many people want to learn, but most likely people don't know where to start. I will like programmers, analysts, builders and well vast dev in this community to guide, mentor and support would be dev and programmers on steps to take to master skill needed in crypto ecosystem.
Every now and then we see advert of people looking for all type of people with particular skill and it is very obvious that there a very few people with those skills. I will like us to turn this thread to mini-University for coding, programming etc

Now let set the ball rolling......

seems to have plenty of free time to read and demo frequently, before entering the following phases.
honestly I also still learn a lot now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Start Lending▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VOLTROON
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.