Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the skill needed to understand github and to create a coin?  (Read 329 times)
feelideb (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:37:35 AM

Hello Friends. I have met a lot of brilliant people on this platform. But most of my friend offline are brilliant too and  couldn't undestand how github and crypto currency work. Many people want to learn, but most likely people don't know where to start. I will like programmers, analysts, builders and well vast dev in this community to guide, mentor and support would be dev and programmers on steps to take to master skill needed in crypto ecosystem.
Every now and then we see advert of people looking for all type of people with particular skill and it is very obvious that there a very few people with those skills. I will like us to turn this thread to mini-University for coding, programming etc

Now let set the ball rolling......

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:04:52 PM

AFAIK github is open source platform to place your code open source and people can contribute with the code to make it better. CMIIW

Most commonly programming language to create a cryptocurrency project is C, C++, java, phyton. Actually it's depends on what your project.
Found this: https://www.quora.com/What-programming-languages-most-commonly-are-used-to-create-cryptocurrencies could be can help you.
For the basic, you can check bitcoin pdf by satoshi nakamoto.
feelideb (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:43:22 PM

AFAIK github is open source platform to place your code open source and people can contribute with the code to make it better. CMIIW

Most commonly programming language to create a cryptocurrency project is C, C++, java, phyton. Actually it's depends on what your project.
Found this: https://www.quora.com/What-programming-languages-most-commonly-are-used-to-create-cryptocurrencies could be can help you.
For the basic, you can check bitcoin pdf by satoshi nakamoto.

You just made the needed information to start out very easy! Really appreciate your response!

bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:20:27 PM

I think you are still not ready to make a penny with this question. They can give you some information, but you need a team to be able to develop a coin.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Voltroon

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:24:32 PM

Hello Friends. I have met a lot of brilliant people on this platform. But most of my friend offline are brilliant too and  couldn't undestand how github and crypto currency work. Many people want to learn, but most likely people don't know where to start. I will like programmers, analysts, builders and well vast dev in this community to guide, mentor and support would be dev and programmers on steps to take to master skill needed in crypto ecosystem.
Every now and then we see advert of people looking for all type of people with particular skill and it is very obvious that there a very few people with those skills. I will like us to turn this thread to mini-University for coding, programming etc

Now let set the ball rolling......

seems to have plenty of free time to read and demo frequently, before entering the following phases.
honestly I also still learn a lot now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: