Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to turn BTC into USD  (Read 1357 times)
Billy the Bit Miner (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 02:08:07 AM

I was wondering what is the best, easy and fast way to turn BTC into USD? Please list exchange sites (other than mt.gox) and the differences between them.  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koukanexchange

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 04:02:10 AM

I just posted up my website. You send BTC I give MoneyPak.. Basically a BTC debit card for a cheap fee. you just need a card that accepts MoneyPaks.. There are hundreds.

www.KoukanExchange.com

johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:22:53 AM

Your best bet is to buy gold. Its at an all-time low. If you are at least somewhat patient (I say about 6 months), you'll make a lot more cash than you would "cashing out" via another method.
Tywill

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 02:49:07 AM

dwolla is pretty great
ixne

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:26:50 PM

Your best bet is to buy gold. Its at an all-time low.

Wha?  All-time low?  Gold was less than $300 an ounce just 12 years ago.  It's got plenty of room to fall.
WeedGrassDope

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:57:08 PM

I've used Dwolla and CampBX to buy BTC with USD twice now, and both times were excellent, quick, easy transactions.  I've not tried to get USD from BTC, but it would seem reasonable to expect these companies would be equally good doing that.
bitcoincraps

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 07:05:10 PM

Your best bet is to buy gold. Its at an all-time low. If you are at least somewhat patient (I say about 6 months), you'll make a lot more cash than you would "cashing out" via another method.

Gold is falling and the 2 years trend line is going down. The market is clearly bearish. Do not buy gold now.

Tywill

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 05:04:58 AM

I've used Dwolla and CampBX to buy BTC with USD twice now, and both times were excellent, quick, easy transactions.  I've not tried to get USD from BTC, but it would seem reasonable to expect these companies would be equally good doing that.

I have used them and they work great
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:57:33 PM

I have used them and they work great

Yeah, CampBX to Dwolla is probably the 2nd best option next to a local in person trade; also the OP asked from BTC to USD, not one commodity to another...
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 01:25:53 PM

Bitcoin-Brokers is offering the Bitcoin community the ability to sell their bitcoins at current MtGox rates and receive cash deposits into their own personal bank accounts.

Starting immediately if you bank at any of the following banks, you can sell your bitcoins for 0% fees and receive 100% of the proceeds from the sale of your bitcoins as a cash deposit into your personal bank account.

-Bank of America
-Capital One
-Citigroup
-JPMorgan Chase
-PNC Financial
-SunTrust
-TD Bank
-US Bancorp
-Wells Fargo

This exciting new service will allow sellers of bitcoins to list their bitcoins for sale on our website and have the buyers make cash deposits into their personal bank account.

Prior to the buyer receiving the bitcoins, the seller will:

-be able to verify via online banking that there has been a cash deposit made into their account for the correct amount.
-receive a scanned copy of the actual deposit slip used during the deposit transaction.
-receive a scanned copy of the business card of the bank employee who accepted the deposit who can be contacted to verify the deposit.

This new service is initially only offered to residents in the USA, though other countries will be rolled out soon.

There are no maximum sized orders, and sellers can test the service with orders as small as $10.

www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
legitnick

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 05:13:32 AM

Give dwolla a try