Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for the best ICO...  (Read 4217 times)
ludovicvuillier

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 06:19:01 AM

I can recommend you Swarm and Zumminer. Both have impressive mission and strong team.
Oh. Also in the Altcoin Announcements there is an interesting project of the game in augmented reality where it is necessary to catch coins and earn on it. They have a good community. But I don't remember it's name.

Swarm Fund is lying. They say that you need large amounts of money to buy real estate and your money is tied down for an indefinite amount of time. This is false. You can buy one share of a REIT, and there are thousands of REITs to choose from, and you can sell it one minute later.  If they start off their pitch with a lie, what else are they lying about?

There is another flaw with Swarm, which is similar to the flaw with CombiCoin. You will have to trust that the coin is backed up LEGALLY by the land title of the real estate. Who is the owner of the real estate? John Doe? Who is to say John Doe will uphold any agreement that the real estate, that has his name in the municipal records as the owner, will be ascribed to the coin holders? Is there a legal contract that you take to a court to uphold the agreement?

Take many of the recommendations on Bitcointalk with a grain of salt. Many of them are pump and dumpers.

Read:

There are 3 Kinds of ICOs - Protect Yourself
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243157

Great comment!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:28:06 AM

I didn`t payed too much attention to ico`s from the beginning but the stories of other who had succes by investing in them made me want to investigate some more. After some research i focused my attention to eletroneum. I think it will be a great succes mostly because it wants to make easyer for simple users like me who lack programming knowlege to be a active participant. The project wants to launch a mining tool that will let people mine from theyr mobile phone. If you are interested just use the linkin my signature and you will have and extra 1% bonus ehwn buying tokens.

sculptoris

Activity: 68
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:56:40 AM

What ICO details do you guys look into when deciding on whether one is bad, or good, or the best? Team, product, market volume, anything else? Would be really interesting to learn about your criteria.
ludovicvuillier

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:02:05 AM

What ICO details do you guys look into when deciding on whether one is bad, or good, or the best? Team, product, market volume, anything else? Would be really interesting to learn about your criteria.

First of all remember that the chances of success are rather slim (I wrote an article about it here -> https://www.kela.io/the-coin-that-wont-make-you-rich.html)

Then... look at the idea, does it seem plausible/ interesting/ high growth potential/ etc.

And most importantly! Look at the team. The team's background. Do they keep everything public? Or do they hide? (FYI - that's one of the reasons I kept my username here and everywhere else to be my real name - I have nothing to hide) What did they work on before? Do they have experience? How invested are they in this? See if you can reach out to them and see if you can get a feel for these things in addition to checking out everything online. Granted, they may not always have time, but you never know.

Good luck!

wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:03:12 AM

Best ICO is hard to find, if you want to make serious money, you have to invest a lot.
CryptoFinn

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:02:38 AM

check out www.megax.io, established companies already have merchants on their network just need to roll out.
bit19801

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:03:30 AM

check out www.megax.io, established companies already have merchants on their network just need to roll out.

wow this looks promising.
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:08:32 AM

Never heard of those ICO's, and unless you have lots of time to invest in research, throwing $500 at some "new great ICO" is likely to only lead to more losses.
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:25:44 AM

Do you own research rather asking people, because they will most likely throw you a response of an ICO that they are connected to regardless if it is good for bad.

Best thing to do is look around, find a project you like, look at the whitepaper, get in contact and check for holes.

Personally I am waiting for the Crowdholding ICO, which starts at the beginning of the next month.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
sculptoris

Activity: 68
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:29:14 AM

First of all remember that the chances of success are rather slim (I wrote an article about it here -> https://www.kela.io/the-coin-that-wont-make-you-rich.html)

Then... look at the idea, does it seem plausible/ interesting/ high growth potential/ etc.

And most importantly! Look at the team. The team's background. Do they keep everything public? Or do they hide? (FYI - that's one of the reasons I kept my username here and everywhere else to be my real name - I have nothing to hide) What did they work on before? Do they have experience? How invested are they in this? See if you can reach out to them and see if you can get a feel for these things in addition to checking out everything online. Granted, they may not always have time, but you never know.

Good luck!
Of course, I understand and agree that the chances are pretty much like with funding a 'regular' startup. I agree that the team cannot hide and must have a solid background. Without that, I would not even start reading a white paper.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:29:36 AM

Take look at Alloy project. The project is about trading bonuses from different places with each other. BTW they are really backed by PayPal and have good team.

Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:34:03 AM

I might look biased if you judge a man by his signature.. Wink
But Eidoo is truly one of the best ICO of this month. Just give a go to the app and you'll see what I am talking about.. and this is just the initial stage of it (wallet and one button ICO), imagine when there will be a DEX with ATOMIC SWAPS.. and there's more coming! Furthermore, seems like it will be listed on Bitfinex soon after the token sale (matter of a few weeks).

billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:41:48 AM

I think that you need to pay attention to small coins in which the capitalization is less than 10 million

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Investorro1

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:52:20 AM

Investing in ICO now is very risky. It is not June or July.
So investing into only one ICO will almost definitely bring you down.You need your Expected Return to be higher.

I would select at least five.

Also, consider keeping 20%-40% in BTC/ETH.

All this does not actually depend on the amount.
EugeneAS

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:58:07 AM

Investing in ICO now is very risky. It is not June or July.
So investing into only one ICO will almost definitely bring you down.You need your Expected Return to be higher.

I would select at least five.

Also, consider keeping 20%-40% in BTC/ETH.

All this does not actually depend on the amount.

In my opinion, ICO's should take no more than 15% of your portfolio.
There are lots of good perspective altcoins to look at, and they re less risky than ICO's
de_crypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:04:37 AM

cmon man, just buy BTC. Most ICO's are scam now. You wont find a really nice one. And asking here is also not a really good idea. You cant assess users' expertise.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:05:31 AM

I am not good to recommend you any ICO but I have something else to recommend.
What about stopping to lose your money? It looks you already lost a lot and you are still looking to lose more. And you even ask which ICO can help you to lose more.
There are a lot of iCOs that are just garbage in my opinion. Why not investing in an established coin in which you have faith to see it growing?
I agree now that there are a lot of junk coins in ICO and you can not keep your money back through ICO. because now there are many new ICOs already in exchange with lower than average value. it is better to follow the established coins.
puvanb

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:13:25 AM

hello together,

i am very new into trading, and I made a few big mistakes and lost mostly everything  Sad

So now I decided the to spend the last $500 dollars that I have in an innovative ICO, in the hope that I get at least a part of my losses back.

My question is, is there any experienced trader that can recommend me a good ICO?

Right now I look at:

- presearch
- monetha
- substratum

What do you think? I would be very thankful for some help!

Making big mistakes is normal in the current scenario of cryptocurrency. No one can blame you because there are just too many ICOs right now. It is a tough decision even with DD because if you are looking at making money (i feel that is what you mean in your OP) in short term rather than its tech that may take time then you may need to do more than DD. I would suggest to take a look at my signature but i wouldnt suggest you to go all in. Diversify your holdings. That $500 is still a lot of money. If invested correctly with the right method perhaps you will make more money than you have lost. Try to divide that $500 into a few portfolios and try to keep $100 as it is without investing in anything because there is always some interesting will come along the way. Invest $100 in 4 different portfolios with low marketcap and high potential. Probably you can also look at SONM, Centra, Eidoo these are going to make an impact in a month or two.
Thegiftedone

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:05:25 PM

Well, I just finished watching 3rd season of Rick and Morty, so its time to earn some money.
I spend a few hours searching for the best upcoming project and found these: Streamr, MicroMoney, Utrust and Confideal.

Can anybody kindly share comment if any can make x10?^^
Densite

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:12:20 PM

I think one should invest into real products or stable btc
If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll ttry some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
I have already invested 350$, hope to get some profit

I've Already invested in Adex
I think about investing in ICO confideal and Avant
If someone knows that this is a bad idea? Tell me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: