Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 09:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

I also will prefer for price to not go up as long as people those are interested don't get their bags filled up with lot of UTN tokens. We may expect a further slight decrease due to the correction in Bitcoin's price started from last hours. It will be probably last buying chance at very cheap in my opinion before watching it finding some upper level floor.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:55:37 AM

I also will prefer for price to not go up as long as people those are interested don't get their bags filled up with lot of UTN tokens. We may expect a further slight decrease due to the correction in Bitcoin's price started from last hours. It will be probably last buying chance at very cheap in my opinion before watching it finding some upper level floor.

May be problem not only in a bear market. All own blockchain making good xx even on bear market (Credits, Tomochain, Fusion, Ontology..) etc. Something wrong with Universa...with marketing or...   Huh
UTN Vlog

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

May be problem not only in a bear market. All own blockchain making good xx even on bear market (Credits, Tomochain, Fusion, Ontology..) etc. Something wrong with Universa...with marketing or...   Huh

Bear market is the main reason. We can also think of the very poor volume exchanges we actually have, less marketing since release, less communication than before 100-days plan, etc.

Nevertheless I like and trust this project as I liked and trusted pokemon years ago (lol) <3

W'll do at least a x100 profit on this coin in a few months, mark those words !  Cool
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

May be problem not only in a bear market. All own blockchain making good xx even on bear market (Credits, Tomochain, Fusion, Ontology..) etc. Something wrong with Universa...with marketing or...   Huh

Bear market is the main reason. We can also think of the very poor volume exchanges we actually have, less marketing since release, less communication than before 100-days plan, etc.

Nevertheless I like and trust this project as I liked and trusted pokemon years ago (lol) <3

W'll do at least a x100 profit on this coin in a few months, mark those words !  Cool

X100 profit in next few months potentially this is within approach of this project. Time to time they share progress report about development, partnerships and meetup they are building my trust on this platform this will get succeed to provide the better ecosystem into this space.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

X100 profit in next few months potentially this is within approach of this project. Time to time they share progress report about development, partnerships and meetup they are building my trust on this platform this will get succeed to provide the better ecosystem into this space.
I am very happy if I really can get X100 profit, if your prediction is right I will try to not sell my UTN token until the price becomes $ 1 USD.
new news about Univesa website!!
Here's a sneak peak of one of the possible designs for Universa new website that is coming soon!
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

less than 10 days mainnet universa , I have this information from dev on group telegram.
and than now rate this UTN-P is cheap , I think this is good time for bought and hold this token .
Observer36

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:40:37 AM

W'll do at least a x100 profit on this coin in a few months, mark those words !  Cool

Yep, currently is bear market or deep correction of BTC so almost all crypto is going down, but when will come Bull Market then all will be fine Wink
It's need to patiently wait for better times. Keep calm and HODL UTN Smiley
Observer36

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:11:52 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 03:53:28 AM by Observer36

Top 6 reasons to buy and HODL UTN:

1 - Smart, simple, reliable, safe, fast and cheap blockchain perfect for
business, enterprises, financial institutions, goverments
2 - Genial and prominent CEO with smart and solid dev's team
3 - Great technical and business/strategy progress
4 - Strong and big partnerships
5 - Great development plan
6 - Nice profits from nodes

I'm absolutely convinced that UTN is one of the most safe and promising longterm investment among all the crypto. UTN absolutely deserve to HODL Smiley I'm very glad cuz now is wonderful, historical opportunity to buy more UTNP at such very low price Grin I'm sure UTN will reach more than $1 next year Wink   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universa_Blockchain_Protocol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Borodich
UTN Vlog

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:02:51 AM

I'm absolutely convinced that UTN is one of the most safe and promising longterm investment among all the crypto. UTN absolutely deserve to HODL Smiley I'm very glad cuz now is wonderful, historical opportunity to buy more UTNP at such very low price Grin I'm sure UTN will reach more than $1 next year Wink   

+1000
efelixir

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:03:09 PM

In all of the world’s developed countries, the field of education is a central focus. This is due to the fact that the future of other important areas, including science, medicine, agriculture, industry and almost all others, is dependent on the country’s education levels.

Despite the remarkable developments in robotics and Internet and IT technologies, human resources are still the most precious resource to almost any business. Contrary to popular opinion, advanced technologies help to improve the sphere of personnel training and solve a lot of problems.

Blockchain is going to make communication in the field of education simpler
Not only private but also many state educational institutions are either getting ready to implement blockchain-based tools, or they are conducting research which will enable the strengths and weaknesses of implementing blockchain technology in education to be identified. Let us review the issues faced in the field of education, ways of solving them using blockchain technology, and examples of perspectives on implementing blockchain technology in this field.

Read more: https://universacommunity.com/news/blockchain-in-education/

I think it is a great opportunity for Universa to shine!
Observer36

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:08:35 PM

In all of the world’s developed countries, the field of education is a central focus. This is due to the fact that the future of other important areas, including science, medicine, agriculture, industry and almost all others, is dependent on the country’s education levels.

Despite the remarkable developments in robotics and Internet and IT technologies, human resources are still the most precious resource to almost any business. Contrary to popular opinion, advanced technologies help to improve the sphere of personnel training and solve a lot of problems.

Blockchain is going to make communication in the field of education simpler
Not only private but also many state educational institutions are either getting ready to implement blockchain-based tools, or they are conducting research which will enable the strengths and weaknesses of implementing blockchain technology in education to be identified. Let us review the issues faced in the field of education, ways of solving them using blockchain technology, and examples of perspectives on implementing blockchain technology in this field.

Read more: https://universacommunity.com/news/blockchain-in-education/

I think it is a great opportunity for Universa to shine!

That's right and thanks a lot for a great work on your website. Blockchain is the future of the economy. I believe Universa will be one of the best blockchain in the world Smiley

As said CEO:

"The goal I have set is to become one of the 5 largest blockchain projects in the world, for Universa to stand next to Ripple and Ethereum in this list. We can surely become a leader of the Russian blockchain companies market."

https://medium.com/universablockchain/alexander-borodich-blockchain-companies-are-replacing-swift-6b1e2138ba7a

rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

Such a variant of events is more than possible, if institutional partners are involved in the project due to partner relations, but this requires a fully working product and a positive situation in the common market!
TalRasha

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:00:04 PM

Can anyone tell me how decentralized is this Universa Blockchain ?

Since,
In Universa, proof-of-state (not to be confused with proof-of-stake) mechanism is used instead of a more commonly implemented proof-of-work system. A change in state change is verified by a trusted actor and approved by consensus in ten milliseconds or less. Each separate contract maintains its own chain of state, so a contract can perform actions asynchronously without affecting other contracts. The combined changes of state form a directed acyclic graph, which makes up the blockchain itself.

The proof-of-state system and the licensed nodes can be perceived as moving away from decentralization. This mechanism is meant to develop a convenient business solution in a broad sense, which can "break the very philosophy of the blockchain."

So who is that trusted actor, how can one become "licensed" node ? Does that mean I will have to pay to universa to become a node, can they refuse someone who wants to be a node ?. Looks like it wont be so easy to become a node like in bitcoin and Universa team is going to decide who will be validating the transactions and who wont ? Explane someone please. Thx
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:25:19 AM

Man, I invested in the XYO sale going on right now and have to say it would have been a lot better if on Universa than Ethereum.  ETH's high gas prices is causing significant delays in tokens going out, confusion, etc.  Univera would be so instance, cheap
efelixir

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

Can anyone tell me how decentralized is this Universa Blockchain ?

Since,
In Universa, proof-of-state (not to be confused with proof-of-stake) mechanism is used instead of a more commonly implemented proof-of-work system. A change in state change is verified by a trusted actor and approved by consensus in ten milliseconds or less. Each separate contract maintains its own chain of state, so a contract can perform actions asynchronously without affecting other contracts. The combined changes of state form a directed acyclic graph, which makes up the blockchain itself.

The proof-of-state system and the licensed nodes can be perceived as moving away from decentralization. This mechanism is meant to develop a convenient business solution in a broad sense, which can "break the very philosophy of the blockchain."

So who is that trusted actor, how can one become "licensed" node ? Does that mean I will have to pay to universa to become a node, can they refuse someone who wants to be a node ?. Looks like it wont be so easy to become a node like in bitcoin and Universa team is going to decide who will be validating the transactions and who wont ? Explane someone please. Thx

You can find the answers tgo your questions by checking out the AMA: https://universacommunity.com/news/ama-with-alexander-borodich-about-running-nodes-on-universa-blockchain/
UTN Vlog

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

Man, I invested in the XYO sale going on right now and have to say it would have been a lot better if on Universa than Ethereum.  ETH's high gas prices is causing significant delays in tokens going out, confusion, etc.  Univera would be so instance, cheap

XYO = shitcoin

Universa has an actual team, vision, working product and mainnet, offical giant partners... Nothing to compare to Buddy Smiley.

But Yeah URC20 when online will certainly revolution the futur of ICOs.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

May be problem not only in a bear market. All own blockchain making good xx even on bear market (Credits, Tomochain, Fusion, Ontology..) etc. Something wrong with Universa...with marketing or...   Huh

When you say all own blockchains make good money, mention some more than just the four you found here. Actually there is hardly any blockchain performing well in terms of price. We need more time as an industry.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:33:16 PM

I agree with you , if you now have free money , I'am recommended you for bought UTN-P now , because rate UTN-P now is cheap just $ 0.0134 .
volume transaction is low 24H just $ 646,825 this is good for hold long term future and still waiting mainnet UTN.

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:38:39 PM

XYO = shitcoin

Universa has an actual team, vision, working product and mainnet, offical giant partners... Nothing to compare to Buddy Smiley.

But Yeah URC20 when online will certainly revolution the futur of ICOs.

Maybe this guy is not following the development progress closely that could be reason to promote other project into this thread. Totally agreed with you there is no comparison with XYO in any way UTN is superior in tech and lead team has very professional approach which will push this to the mainstream.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:23:00 PM

Read the interview of Alexander Borodich by Kommersant FM from yesterday:

https://medium.com/universablockchain/interview-with-alexander-borodich-98b3c322efb1
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: