Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/universa/comments/9excz5/alexander_borodich_answered_a_few_questions/
https://play.live.dfw.ru/stream/id1033/5095.html

There is option to switch English language if some interested to watch this session. I hope soon they will post the summary of this conference and the CEO is there to present this platform. Our CEO is working hard I hope it will worth to it.
Nice, I have watched it already! It was a very interesting event!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

Hello everyone
COME LET'S BUILD ON OUR CHAIN.

Back in March this year I had cause to point 2 projects to support@universa.io for further details on how to launch their projects on the Universa Blockchain.
What happened was that back then I was very upbeat and vocal on twitter about the capability of the chain and it caught the attention of many of my followers, some of which responded by asking for more information.
Five months on I think the chain have progressed tremendously (several features it lacked back then are now fully functional) thanks to the handwork of Mr Borodich and his team. But somewhere along the line I stopped talking about Universa. I can remember one incident.
I read an article on TechCrunch where the writer remarked a disclaimer at the end of his piece,  stating that he "owns a small amount of Ripple which was sufficient to gain an understanding but not enough to change his life". Guess what. I traced him on twitter and this @mentioning his handle: "Hey @X you can gain a good amount of understanding and change your life if you own a small amount of $UTNP".
At other times when some whales tweet about their present bags,  I was always prompt to reply "Add $UTNP. the fastest Blockchain so Far". I can't tell why,  buy I know I stopped these 'little' tweets.

I know a lot of us have similar stories too. You see,  its not the chain but us.  We are the ones failing. Universa is still faster than 97% of other chains out there, and have in fact developed many other features and capabilities we are yet to find elsewhere, but we,  the community that holds 100% of the chain's tokens, have relented on our efforts. Instead we want the dev team to do a 100% of the work, so that we can reap a 1000% on our investments. This is a wrong approach, and I know we can change it.

So, right now some of us members of the $UTNP holders community are coming together to mount a coordinated front whose only purpose is to push our beloved Blockchain from within.
We want to project our Chain.
We want to motivate other entrepreneurs to come build on it.
We want to make it irresistible to other investors.
I know you probably wanna dump and run away to other projects, have really asked yourself what project will be up there among the very best a year from now? I bet you haven't.

Instead let's do our part in support of the Chain we've grown to love.
To be honest, the  community push thing hasn't taken off yet. We are at the stage of putting things together. Calling in more volunteers to help out. If you got any ideas or experience that can help,  your most welcome. When we're through putting our acts together then we'll table our plans before the UTN Foundation,  and launch thereafter.

Pls join us here:  https://t.me/joinchat/Dztddg_Yr1b0Moqp5-KuTw

When I wrote this yesterday $UTNP's price was 95 Sats now its 85! And it appears the much anticipated bi-directional swap of $UTN-$UTNP is about to be enabled,  which will inevitably increase the amount of tokens in circulation! Come now let's do the little we can for our Universa.
Pls join our community volunteers Group. We are too few right now to start something,  we need more people to join. We need you

Hmm, what is the main purpose of your activity?
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

Let the bottom away look at the history of today's top market where they were standing just two years ago. It isn't development which is suppressing the prices of future's top markets like Universa but uncertainty and bearish trend. It will not last forever or no market will exists if this continues. Big players run bullish waves for their own interest whereas people like us also take advantage of those. Concentrate on work and forget about price for a while.
ZodiacTSK

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

I believe that quality projects such as Universa , will only grow. Still, the demand depends on the quality. For example , Ripple, which promised incredible work of its token, but could not fulfill its promises.
Vgtus
Copper Member

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:55:18 AM

I believe that quality projects such as Universa , will only grow. Still, the demand depends on the quality. For example , Ripple, which promised incredible work of its token, but could not fulfill its promises.

I think that Universal is still at the stage of development, and has not shown itself to the end.
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

I think that Universal is still at the stage of development, and has not shown itself to the end.

Yep, there are still many things to do before judging the state of the project.
Fluer

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

Very interesting project with bright future I think
Fluer

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:26:12 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/universa/comments/9excz5/alexander_borodich_answered_a_few_questions/
https://play.live.dfw.ru/stream/id1033/5095.html

There is option to switch English language if some interested to watch this session. I hope soon they will post the summary of this conference and the CEO is there to present this platform. Our CEO is working hard I hope it will worth to it.
Nice, I have watched it already! It was a very interesting event!

Agree with you. Borodich has some really great ideas. I think gov should pay attention to those plans.
timpum

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

The project has the potential in the long term, it solves the actual problem of blockchain. Currently the price of UTN is very nice to buy in, I will buy some UTN and hold for 1 year.
if all the plans of the Universa team are going well, and many people have used the Universa platform, maybe less than 1 year you can sell your UTN tokens with great profits.
Many people will not use this platform, since it was created not for ordinary people, but for campaigns from the state sector. They do not even focus on business.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:52:31 AM

The project has the potential in the long term, it solves the actual problem of blockchain. Currently the price of UTN is very nice to buy in, I will buy some UTN and hold for 1 year.
if all the plans of the Universa team are going well, and many people have used the Universa platform, maybe less than 1 year you can sell your UTN tokens with great profits.
Many people will not use this platform, since it was created not for ordinary people, but for campaigns from the state sector. They do not even focus on business.

Universa does focus on business sector as well though.
timpum

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

Developers focus their attention on companies from the state sector, as well as on various ministries. They themselves talk about it. Although theoretically, they can cooperate with business too.
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

They do not even focus on business.
Why do you think so? Can you prove your position?
kspro

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:38:32 AM

70 satoshi, already its a falling knife, flash crash... do we will meet a good price for buy-in at 1 satoshi?  Grin   However this may be very healthy, if the non-believers jump away, the bargain price may attract a plenthora of better investors than these...

I will present the bottom prices of serious projects in the stages until fully realized or in beta stage (similar stage - we have something already but its still far away from final state)

NEM - 30 satoshi, 1M marketcap (when 1 btc was 300USD)
ETH - 0,5USD
monero - 0.0001 USD

The similarity is that all these projects bottomed not when released or in some internal crysis, but in the time when they were at a good half way to success. A bit irrational but true.
It is obviously, that all market is in the red zone. Look at Ethereum, especially.
I'm agree with you. Moreover, I think, there are no needs to worry. The team is working hard to bring the project to the top.
kspro

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

Yep, there are still many things to do before judging the state of the project.
People are prone to estimate the current state of the project only via market rates. Unfortunately, it shows the current level of the cryptocommunity.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:29:36 PM

All right. An example of this can serve as an arrangement with the Russian Alfa Bank and the largest carrier Novotrans. I hope these arrangements are still in force.
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

All right. An example of this can serve as an arrangement with the Russian Alfa Bank and the largest carrier Novotrans. I hope these arrangements are still in force.

Also, I have found this info about partnerships: https://universacommunity.com/cases/
ryangosling

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:33:59 AM

70 satoshi, already its a falling knife, flash crash... do we will meet a good price for buy-in at 1 satoshi?  Grin   However this may be very healthy, if the non-believers jump away, the bargain price may attract a plenthora of better investors than these...

I will present the bottom prices of serious projects in the stages until fully realized or in beta stage (similar stage - we have something already but its still far away from final state)

NEM - 30 satoshi, 1M marketcap (when 1 btc was 300USD)
ETH - 0,5USD
monero - 0.0001 USD

The similarity is that all these projects bottomed not when released or in some internal crysis, but in the time when they were at a good half way to success. A bit irrational but true.
It is obviously, that all market is in the red zone. Look at Ethereum, especially.
I'm agree with you. Moreover, I think, there are no needs to worry. The team is working hard to bring the project to the top.
Yes, you are right. I believe in this project in the long-term. The adoption will come.
ryangosling

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:37:53 AM

Hello everyone
COME LET'S BUILD ON OUR CHAIN.

Back in March this year I had cause to point 2 projects to support@universa.io for further details on how to launch their projects on the Universa Blockchain.
What happened was that back then I was very upbeat and vocal on twitter about the capability of the chain and it caught the attention of many of my followers, some of which responded by asking for more information.
Five months on I think the chain have progressed tremendously (several features it lacked back then are now fully functional) thanks to the handwork of Mr Borodich and his team. But somewhere along the line I stopped talking about Universa. I can remember one incident.
I read an article on TechCrunch where the writer remarked a disclaimer at the end of his piece,  stating that he "owns a small amount of Ripple which was sufficient to gain an understanding but not enough to change his life". Guess what. I traced him on twitter and this @mentioning his handle: "Hey @X you can gain a good amount of understanding and change your life if you own a small amount of $UTNP".
At other times when some whales tweet about their present bags,  I was always prompt to reply "Add $UTNP. the fastest Blockchain so Far". I can't tell why,  buy I know I stopped these 'little' tweets.

I know a lot of us have similar stories too. You see,  its not the chain but us.  We are the ones failing. Universa is still faster than 97% of other chains out there, and have in fact developed many other features and capabilities we are yet to find elsewhere, but we,  the community that holds 100% of the chain's tokens, have relented on our efforts. Instead we want the dev team to do a 100% of the work, so that we can reap a 1000% on our investments. This is a wrong approach, and I know we can change it.

So, right now some of us members of the $UTNP holders community are coming together to mount a coordinated front whose only purpose is to push our beloved Blockchain from within.
We want to project our Chain.
We want to motivate other entrepreneurs to come build on it.
We want to make it irresistible to other investors.
I know you probably wanna dump and run away to other projects, have really asked yourself what project will be up there among the very best a year from now? I bet you haven't.

Instead let's do our part in support of the Chain we've grown to love.
To be honest, the  community push thing hasn't taken off yet. We are at the stage of putting things together. Calling in more volunteers to help out. If you got any ideas or experience that can help,  your most welcome. When we're through putting our acts together then we'll table our plans before the UTN Foundation,  and launch thereafter.

When I wrote this yesterday $UTNP's price was 95 Sats now its 85! And it appears the much anticipated bi-directional swap of $UTN-$UTNP is about to be enabled,  which will inevitably increase the amount of tokens in circulation! Come now let's do the little we can for our Universa.
Pls join our community volunteers Group. We are too few right now to start something,  we need more people to join. We need you

What are you planning to do?
timpum

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:21:07 PM

They do not even focus on business.
Why do you think so? Can you prove your position?
Developers, administrators and the CEO of the Universa themselves say that their future main clients are state bodies. This need not be proved, because this information is in open sources.
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:13:36 AM

No wallet for this coin?
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: