Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DashBargain.com - buy anything online with Bitcoin!  (Read 21397 times)
DashBargain (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:07:37 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 01:26:12 PM by DashBargain

Friends,

starting from this week we are resuming operations on a limited basis and we can again take the orders.

The limited basis means that we can only accept existing customers and our processing time is longer than before. This means that you will have to wait 3-5 days after the payment for the order to be processed. The reason for this is that we need to combine several orders to minimize the wire fees.  Nothing has changed except this small inconvenience. We understand that this may be not as comfortable as it was before; this is a temporary measure though.

We still have quite a large backlog of orders since January. We will be clearing this backlog step by step; if you have something urgent to order, please send a quick reminder to the email Smiley

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AivarasI

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

Yes I am, can you let me know how long approximately I will have to wait when you will be able to process my order? I am ok to be contacted over the e-mail so I wouldn't need to post here. I will only leave the final review here of your service, once my order will be fulfilled and I will receive my item.
battlegamer

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:13:21 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 02:33:41 PM by battlegamer

as you can see I just registered, I have done few purchases with dashbargain and they asked me if I could review in this forum.. so this is not shilling and I get no compensation for doing this review.

Dashbargain delivers a great service and so far they have never failed to deliver ,
I will create a list of the pros and cons I have encountered in my orders (5-6) with them

Pros
-Support is great.. the best I have encountered so far in my crypto adventure. Fast, friendly and reasonable. Getting quick updates when you send btc to someone over the internet is a must.
-You ALWAYS get tracking number for your orders, this can sound silly but its really important for me. I have used similar service and sometimes they dont care once the order is made and you dont know when to expect the pack.
-Price is competitive, they charge a 3% plus a small flat fee of a few $. So its better than withdrawing and buying it yourself.
-In case of a delay they show you the options and are HONEST.. other similar services when they had delays just go silent until solved.
-No minimum order quantity as far I know.
Cons
- Delays when proccessing the orders, normally when its a relative big order a few days extra are needed but I have been informed and in case I didnt want to continue they will offer a refund.

I think service is really simple so not a lot of things can fail.. if they could speed up process time in big orders it will be a 10/10, but if you are up for a bit of wait its fine. Having in mind a exchange will take longer than this waiting for me is still a very valid option.
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

Much appreciated, thank you battlegamer Smiley

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
Wolv3rin3

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

I've done 4 orders with DashBargain over the last 2 months. All I can say is.. They're awesome. They communicate with you on a timely manner, and provide their service quickly and friendly. Will continue to do business with them.
RosellaMurphy

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

youre account is newbie then why i trust on you
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:46:27 PM

I've done 4 orders with DashBargain over the last 2 months. All I can say is.. They're awesome. They communicate with you on a timely manner, and provide their service quickly and friendly. Will continue to do business with them.

Many thanks  Smiley

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:26:54 AM

This looks like a service I might consider using. But, is there anyone with a rank higher than Full Member that has used their services? I was going through the comments but there isn't any comment from a trusted member of community. Maybe in future when a reputed member uses your services, I would too. Will keep visiting this thread for future updates.

Since you have been around for a while, why don't you work a bit on your website. The interface definitely needs some improvement so users like me can trust your services.
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:20:12 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 11:13:43 AM by DashBargain

Hi djsugar,

But, is there anyone with a rank higher than Full Member that has used their services? I was going through the comments...

actually there are, you may consider reading the previous pages Smiley

The website remark makes sense, thank you; still the practice proves that website design is far not the main thing that matters in this business. I've seen many services both Internet based and in real sector with the fanciest features you can imagine and ..... zero or very poor sales. While we have a pretty stable order flow with almost 80% of returning customers; that is with no advertising.

I hope this answers your question; if there any other questions, feel free to ask  Smiley

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:05:13 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 12:05:33 PM by DashBargain

A quick update:

starting from May 2 DashBargain will accept Nano currency (former RaiBlocks) as payment method. Nano is a zero-fee cryptocurrency with the novel technology that uses block lattice instead of blockchain.

You can find more details about Nano and its innovative tech in the article:

https://steemit.com/nano/@pablo-lema/a-better-crypto-coin-index

Feel free to ask any questions.

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

I have successfully used the service in the past months to purchase a necklace off eBay and two omega watches, and I'll keep using them for all my next btc purchases.
Definitely recommend.
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:25:37 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 04:25:11 AM by DashBargain

I have successfully used the service in the past months to purchase a necklace off eBay and two omega watches, and I'll keep using them for all my next btc purchases.
Definitely recommend.

Thank you AngelLox, it's always a pleasure dealing with you  Smiley

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

This looks like a service I might consider using. But, is there anyone with a rank higher than Full Member that has used their services? I was going through the comments but there isn't any comment from a trusted member of community. Maybe in future when a reputed member uses your services, I would too. Will keep visiting this thread for future updates.

Since you have been around for a while, why don't you work a bit on your website. The interface definitely needs some improvement so users like me can trust your services.

I've used this service since November 2017 and I have made many orders since then. I used other services in the past, some have gone away without creating problems with their users like BitSumo, the guy behind that was very nice, others instead have caused users to lose much money, me included but not much, like All4Btc.

Considering the experiences I had, I can say that DashBargain is the most functional and the communication with the user is optimal, they always keep you updated on your orders and are very friendly. Having more options than only Bitcoin to pay is a nice option aswell.
Keep it up guys and thanks.
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:10:09 AM

Thanks Fabrizio Smiley

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:12:09 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 12:25:58 PM by DashBargain

Starting from June 21 we will process the orders same day, with no waiting time, just like it was before  Smiley

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:21:47 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 03:12:04 AM by DashBargain

Friends,

because of the current downtrend on all major cryptocurrencies we have temporarily disabled Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Nano and Zcash payment options. Our customers have an option to pay with Bitcoin (BTC) at the moment.
As always, we process all orders same day and we expect to keep it that way. If you haven't yet tried DashBargain, now it's the right time!

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
giaki3003

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:38:14 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 11:54:01 AM by giaki3003

Hey

I ordered from you a few days ago an i after payment haven't received any answer to my emails
Is everything ok?

*EDIT*

Answered me now
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:08:25 PM

Yes, the email just went out, apologies for the delay  Smiley

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
Mvnzv

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

DM for Spanish Translations

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:05:01 AM

I think it's an excellent service, I ordered two iPhones 8 Plus through the web to Amazon and DashBargain respond to the email quickly, they answer all your questions and are attentive to everything you ask. The complete management of the order lasted approximately half a day and the first iphone arrived in 4 days and everything was correct.

In the second iphone there has been a problem with the seller (scam seller) and DashBargain are responsible for taking the management of the claim, When the claim ends we will update this opinion, but in summary everything is perfect.

Is it worth paying the commission? YES
Is it worth the service? YES
Would you recommend it? To all

DM for Spanish Translations. Worked on many projects from 2017-2018.
DashBargain (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

I think it's an excellent service, I ordered two iPhones 8 Plus through the web to Amazon and DashBargain respond to the email quickly, they answer all your questions and are attentive to everything you ask. The complete management of the order lasted approximately half a day and the first iphone arrived in 4 days and everything was correct.

In the second iphone there has been a problem with the seller (scam seller) and DashBargain are responsible for taking the management of the claim, When the claim ends we will update this opinion, but in summary everything is perfect.

Is it worth paying the commission? YES
Is it worth the service? YES
Would you recommend it? To all

Thank you Smiley

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: