Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:08:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you get your ideas for investments?  (Read 2526 times)
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:04:17 AM

Me, i got more ideas in forum..I also have my own way to know or to learn how to invest and what are the principles to consider in investing. I also observe my sorroundings and economy and relate how the strategy of other investors do. But i know in myself that learning is not enough to avoid mistakes and through that mistakes I also learn more. And ofcourse we are in world of high technology thats why I also use internet to study and have another idea/ knowledge about investing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:54:39 AM

I get the inspiration to invest in bitcoin is from my friend.
he has experience and earnings in investing bitcoin.
and I did not follow some experts.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:39:17 AM

Ideas for investment, i usually spend time reading on threads, and testimony's from my friends exposed for investing bitcoins.. Sound's great to hear from them because it formulates me another way to gain a good profit.. All day i want to be like them and i'm picturing them back from the beginning of their career in bitcoins are something a regular individual.. but now they are totally floating in a luxurious way of living.. Smiley Smiley Wink
I will second you. Investing in Crypto Currencies and that too in present age is something highly appreciated by the ones who are already into it. But still you can get many different sort of ideas by meeting and discussing with different people who are running their own business. They can certainly guide you in a best manner.
Seeking help and guidelines from the experts will surely work better. They have experience, they had the good and bad times so they make you learn how to go up when are in those conditions. Keep searching all the stuff about trading and don’t hesitate to ask if you are on wrong side.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:33:27 AM

there are many ways to get ideas for investment, you can google it but you get vast knowledge about altcoins at this forum as this forum is dedicated to crypto currencies and many seniors here to guide you. you get the latest and updated info here for approx. every altcoin.

Yes that's right, I learn everything from trading through researching from google and watching in youtube, But not exactly everything, As you explore the threads in this forum some of the professional traders are posting their different experience on trading and you can also learn from it. Just read the comments in different threads and answer some of the questions, Its just like exchanging information.
This forum has been facilitating people from a long time. The experienced people we have here, the expert traders, the master campaigners and businessmen they all made this platform a hub of information regarding bitcoins. Just try to learn the basics from here and practice.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:43:16 AM

there are many ways to get ideas for investment, you can google it but you get vast knowledge about altcoins at this forum as this forum is dedicated to crypto currencies and many seniors here to guide you. you get the latest and updated info here for approx. every altcoin.

Yes that's right, I learn everything from trading through researching from google and watching in youtube, But not exactly everything, As you explore the threads in this forum some of the professional traders are posting their different experience on trading and you can also learn from it. Just read the comments in different threads and answer some of the questions, Its just like exchanging information.
This forum has been facilitating people from a long time. The experienced people we have here, the expert traders, the master campaigners and businessmen they all made this platform a hub of information regarding bitcoins. Just try to learn the basics from here and practice.
I was investing on trading sites and I learned from my friend when I started. Then a few months I learned the best way of trading thru observations and questioning some traders in the sites. Moreover I learned more thru reading of blogs and some ideas in different threads in bitcointalk.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:08:09 AM

I just read opinion from different persons and if they talk about a same coin then that means that coins is really profitable and good sign to put your investment.
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:39:24 AM

I just read opinion from different persons and if they talk about a same coin then that means that coins is really profitable and good sign to put your investment.

Sometimes listening from the talk is not profitable and not a good thing to do for you since they might talk some fuds for their coin and you might gonna bag hold it if you buy some of those shitcoins they've told you that's why I'm doing a good research for myself so that I will not fall from bad talks but instead will earn from good information i get from those valid information.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:05:47 PM

I follow other's successful examples, but first I check if these people are really reliable. I don't follow my own knowledge at first point, because if I don't know about the investment how could I have knowledge about it?

And even believing other's suggestions you should start with a low investment, so you can take your own conclusions in practice if that is good or not for you.
I strongly agree with you, like what you said I follow other's successful person. I'm here in the world of currency becausw of my friend, he is successful like other, they share their knowledge because they want to give an opportunity their freinds (I'm one of them). When I'm starting to join in bitcoin, he is my guide, like in joining in signature campaign, he gaves me an information on those campaign who possible become successful. I trust him and it result a huge income, till now I ask some advice and I learn with my own because I have an strategies like him.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

Three brief questions:

a.) Do you merely follow your own ideas?

b.) Do you follow some pundits?

c.) Who are these pundits?

--------------------------

I do trust my own knowledge in linkage with the information posted / written / said by reliable persons such as Fred Ehrsam, Linda Xie, Naval Ravikant, Gav Would, Joseph Poon...

All the best

B.D.
Yes, I believe in that. Others experienced is the best motivation for us to continue our journey on trading. They are the best example for us to follow their footsteps on how they can successfully survived on the trading industry. Because trading is not a joke game this is the fact where you can't play it in your jokes way but in a very serious way especially it is money matter thingy. I don't tell that don't enjoy it or don't makes fun but don't do it to much. Believe other suggestion of some people who are very familiar on trading, they are the best teachers to listen for. Those successful man in trading are the best trader you can be if you listen to them carefully and if you learn from their experiences.
Hamphser

Activity: 2450
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:52:33 PM

Three brief questions:

a.) Do you merely follow your own ideas?

b.) Do you follow some pundits?

c.) Who are these pundits?

--------------------------

I do trust my own knowledge in linkage with the information posted / written / said by reliable persons such as Fred Ehrsam, Linda Xie, Naval Ravikant, Gav Would, Joseph Poon...

All the best

B.D.
Yes, I believe in that. Others experienced is the best motivation for us to continue our journey on trading. They are the best example for us to follow their footsteps on how they can successfully survived on the trading industry. Because trading is not a joke game this is the fact where you can't play it in your jokes way but in a very serious way especially it is money matter thingy. I don't tell that don't enjoy it or don't makes fun but don't do it to much. Believe other suggestion of some people who are very familiar on trading, they are the best teachers to listen for. Those successful man in trading are the best trader you can be if you listen to them carefully and if you learn from their experiences.
Learning on others expeirence do really give us motivation unlike on having no inspiration at all.Getting ideas and technique from others isnt bad but these are really essential on our learning process on our trading career.
Seeing on other traders experiences and at the same time make self-learning on informations in the internet would really be a great combination.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:17:36 PM

I follow my own guts and ideas where i get more confidence than following others suggestion most of the time when you knew about the crypto market already then you will have the knowledge which coin you will buy and stock with. By experience you also learn everything you want to know also its more better if you have groups to share more ideas and to know what coins will be the next to pump up
Taskford

Activity: 2506
Merit: 783

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:20:24 PM

I get my ideas for investment from my father he is a good bitcoin investor and he knows bitcoin for 2 or more years and he just introduced bitcoin for me a year ago but it is still a great opportunity for me because i already reached more than 200% for my investment.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bacchu

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:44:14 PM

I knew one man who has experienced about bitcoin 8 years.He is my boss.I learned about bitcoin form him.He first introduced me with bitcoin.I follow him and i collect idea from him for my investment. He regularly share his tips with me.I also follow this forum for knowing about investment.this forum is also a good place for getting idea about crypto that can help for investment.
devrawal93

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:05:15 AM

Well Idea is obviously mine's but i used to follow few people who mentored me few years back.It is because of their Teaching that i am successful in today's  trading world. Eventhough i would like to share few ideas of investment with you all. I am a technical analyst and i believe that technical analysts teaching and systems works in all department of products like stocks,forex,commodities and also Cryptocurrencies.

1) So the first thing i do is Follow the major events & announcements that is likely to affect that particular product or script, like Fed news,Annual
    General meeting for stocks,bank rates for forex and like that many more.Similarly Mark all the Events and announcements that are likely to affect
     CRYPTOCURRENCIES and try to trade those ups & downs for profit. Wink

2) Better start connecting to Various blogs,websites,social media groups where you can gain tons of knowledge and ideas on investing.
    You can go for subscribing some journal or business magazine either for monthly or quarterly base ,just like i subscribe for Dalal street Quarterly
    magazine so that i get some valuable ideas for coming quarter months where to invest and how much should i invest, similarly search for some
     cryptocurrencies articles and magazine.  Smiley

3)  Follow some mentor or coach and follow his Thought processing just like i did few years back, there are chances that you will be having some idle in
     your mind, for example like warren buffet so try to get ideas from his thought processing and from his work processing.Think the way he thinks and
    act upon them.

Apart from all these i have my own system and set of rules so that i get enough ideas timely by updating them and making some tweaks in it. Cool Wink

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:43:52 AM

I have no knowledge about investment.  But I am trying to know about investment. Google is my number one teacher for this.
Haha sounds funny, you rely on google for all affairs.
google is just a search tool, whatever you get there does not guarantee the truth. You must select some of the correct and qualified information.
this is an investment issue, but you do not look serious.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:41:21 AM

This forum is playing very fundamental role in spreading information about the bitcoins and other digital currencies. I personally prefer this forum over Google. It takes a lot of time to sort out the relevant and decent information when you search on Google. YouTube videos are also not bad.
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:00:09 AM

This forum is playing very fundamental role in spreading information about the bitcoins and other digital currencies. I personally prefer this forum over Google. It takes a lot of time to sort out the relevant and decent information when you search on Google. YouTube videos are also not bad.

Ya I agree you.The forum is the best place to learn about bitcoin. Even you surf Internet websites like you tube To get some idea over bitcoin.Even you can check with the Google to get more details such as how to trade ,mining and how to convert the bitcoin to dollar or some other currency.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:03:14 AM

I am trying to look for more ideas here.
I have my own but it is not accurate yet. Still on a test and I dont want to lose money with greed.
Would rather take my time reading for now.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:37:45 AM

I get the inspiration to invest in bitcoin is from my friend.
he has experience and earnings in investing bitcoin.
and I did not follow some experts.

Well like you, I get my ideas in investing through my friends. They are all well experienced than me and I'd rather listen to them as these are all their own real experience. They can give me do's and dont's in trading. Also before I invest in some coins I ask them if its good. Also I read some articles just for back up.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Reid

Activity: 2856
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:40:42 AM

I follow my own ideas and test it. I just invest a little to test it then enlarge it when it is gaining profit.
I read articles yes, but the comments there sometimes dont make any sense. Others just bring down one token for the profit of their own.
So it would be better if you have your own ideas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: