Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto identified by NSA,?  (Read 958 times)
Ya-ing

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:29:50 PM

This big mistery resurfaces with speculations every now and then, but to this day nothing is sure. It is really strange that he dissappeared as he did and did not move the high amount of coins.... but that is all we know.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wmabern

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:38:21 PM

Well, the truth is out. It is ME. I am HE!
I have a crap-load of Bitcoins!!! Unfortunately, I'm getting old and I lost the key to my wallet!  Angry Sad Tongue Cry Undecided

Can anyone help me crack my wallet? I will reward anyone who can help me crack my old wallet with 1 BTC! Yes, 1 whole BTC!

Thanks for any help for this old gentleman.

-SN

BITMIXER.IO Gone Baby, Gone.. ;-)
Not any good sig campaigns out there that I want!
hellow (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:46:24 PM

Well, the truth is out. It is ME. I am HE!
I have a crap-load of Bitcoins!!! Unfortunately, I'm getting old and I lost the key to my wallet!  Angry Sad Tongue Cry Undecided

Can anyone help me crack my wallet? I will reward anyone who can help me crack my old wallet with 1 BTC! Yes, 1 whole BTC!

Thanks for any help for this old gentleman.

-SN

In the great family of Arthropods are there insects that emit sounds to defend themselves from their predators? If not, which ones? help me find the names of some who emit sounds to defend themselves. Thank you for helping me!
oh yes of course
 the Haaniella and probably other species And also surely of some others (in the hymenoptera it will not surprise me, but I have no example that come to my mind)  , it's beautiful nature
BingoDog

Merit: 505

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:54:45 PM

Somehow I don't beleive in that. As long as he wants to hide the identity and keep the privacy he will stay anonimous. Everything else are jus pure speculations. And because he is so mysterious it's so interesting to the people and everyone wants to be the one to reveal his identity or even claim being him.

malaj
wmabern

Merit: 500

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:59:57 PM

In the great family of Arthropods are there insects that emit sounds to defend themselves from their predators? If not, which ones? help me find the names of some who emit sounds to defend themselves. Thank you for helping me!
oh yes of course
 the Haaniella and probably other species And also surely of some others (in the hymenoptera it will not surprise me, but I have no example that come to my mind)  , it's beautiful nature

I like your post and for the most part, I don't have any problems with bugs.
Spiders on the other hand, ummmmm... Not really a spider person. Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars are a different story!
Or that Prince song, "When Spiders Cry"?

Okay, I give up. Just being silly on this Friday evening. Grin Cheesy Cool

Love You All, and Remember, Love One Another as Your Brother!

Best wishes, Everyone!  And Best of Luck in all That You Do, Today and Eveyday! Cheesy

BITMIXER.IO Gone Baby, Gone.. ;-)
Not any good sig campaigns out there that I want!
hellow (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:05:32 PM

Somehow I don't beleive in that. As long as he wants to hide the identity and keep the privacy he will stay anonimous. Everything else are jus pure speculations. And because he is so mysterious it's so interesting to the people and everyone wants to be the one to reveal his identity or even claim being him.

It is no secret when the two or several people know ,i think that it is its the true question that we should ask ourselves
hellow (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:10:05 PM

oh yes of course
 the Haaniella and probably other species And also surely of some others (in the hymenoptera it will not surprise me, but I have no example that come to my mind)  , it's beautiful nature

I like your post and for the most part, I don't have any problems with bugs.
Spiders on the other hand, ummmmm... Not really a spider person. Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars are a different story!
Or that Prince song, "When Spiders Cry"?

Okay, I give up. Just being silly on this Friday evening. Grin Cheesy Cool

Love You All, and Remember, Love One Another as Your Brother!

Best wishes, Everyone!  And Best of Luck in all That You Do, Today and Eveyday! Cheesy

with the idiot I make the idiot with the intelligent I make the intelligent it is as simple as it is and i respect all that is respectable , ty good friday night too  thank you
lucifochrome

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:27:04 PM

These are all speculation, satoshi nakamoto created bitcoin in the shadow it's been years since its creation how did nsa found out that it was him and why did it took a long time for them to find out who satoshi nakamoto is. I think he remains hidden in the shadow with a lot of bitcoin on hand.
hellow (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:42:51 PM

These are all speculation, satoshi nakamoto created bitcoin in the shadow it's been years since its creation how did nsa found out that it was him and why did it took a long time for them to find out who satoshi nakamoto is. I think he remains hidden in the shadow with a lot of bitcoin on hand.

in the article it is said that nasa did this to be sure that it was not a country that was create the bitcoin and why now? I think because it is beginning to grow in size it should not forget that the dollar is controled by the FED and dollar is a main of  all other money of planet bitcoin too for buy bitcoin you need dollar  and i think he no will not give that control a another country ,  FED based in usa , NSA based in usa
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:22:15 AM

I would say there is a 50% chance the NSA has identified Satoshi Nakamoto. They are the world leaders in crypto identification and investigation. If they want to know who he is, they probably already do.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: