Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATIS - Get in Before it is too Late  (Read 3606 times)
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:15:55 AM

Stratis was an ICO that silently went below radar and became very successful in 2017! I had some of it and I am looking forward to buy a lot more. We will see how stratis turn out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
co1ndog

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:32:49 AM

I hodl a lot of stratis cuz I do believe in it like in ethereum.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:04:28 AM

I was buying some and hold it around June, when the price was pump with good interest.
Since July, price was going to falling. By seeing the price movement in the market and cap, the current price remains stable in the range of $ 3.5- $ 3.7 , seems it will hold continue until next year.
kc. (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

uh-huh

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:39:30 AM

Nice to see it moving up.

Join the largest & most active Crypto Discord Server
henryfekok

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:10:40 PM

When the time will be late? Where is the best place to put the coin, at desktop wallet or any exchanger?
Safest would be on the Ledger hardware wallet or the desktop wallet.

What is the reason of a big mistake when we put STRATIS or other alt coin in exchanger? Isn't desktop wallet consume more space?
kc. (OP)

uh-huh

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:37:33 PM

When the time will be late? Where is the best place to put the coin, at desktop wallet or any exchanger?
Safest would be on the Ledger hardware wallet or the desktop wallet.

What is the reason of a big mistake when we put STRATIS or other alt coin in exchanger? Isn't desktop wallet consume more space?
It's relatively safe but if the exchange goes down or is hacked (unlikely but still a chance) then you will lose your coins. Keeping them on a wallet is the safest option.

Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:53:04 PM

I get in, in June, when it was the worst time to invest in crypto, because it was at the summit of the graph. But you can't know it untill you have the big picture 1 month after Cheesy

I'm just hoping and holding, in order to at least come back at the value it was before.
Currently I'm at - 42% in fiat value on Stratis, and -83% in BTC value on STRATIS lol.

Let's just wait and prey for the come back... I learned from my mistakes since that date !

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:15:39 AM

On December 11th they are having their main network release of the Breeze Wallet with privacy protocol, as well as having their masternodes online. They were delayed on the breeze wallet so the price hasn't been great over the past few months, but the team has been hard at work on these new updates. Exciting things coming up for Strat.

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:05:50 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 02:18:23 AM by krazy89

I get in, in June, when it was the worst time to invest in crypto, because it was at the summit of the graph. But you can't know it untill you have the big picture 1 month after Cheesy

I'm just hoping and holding, in order to at least come back at the value it was before.
Currently I'm at - 42% in fiat value on Stratis, and -83% in BTC value on STRATIS lol.

Let's just wait and prey for the come back... I learned from my mistakes since that date !
1# rule ever in crypto , never buy at ATH.
Stratis went too fast in june , totally overhyped without anything but whitepaper and a roadmap...

But now its different , the real deal is coming , everything you hoping for is coming and its really closer than EVER
With Tumblebit , Stratis is The First ever platform give privacy for Bitcoin , why nobody talks about this ? Its fucking huge man. ICO platform info in couple days , and in there they can deploy Their own blockchain not some fucking ERC20 tokens , SIDECHAINS , MAsternodes with tumblebit MainNet ( with Stratis Masternodes you Earn BITCOIN instead of Stratis , do you even know about this ? ) , Full Node Alpha , Stratis identity Ios app , Stratis Academy and SMART CONTRACT , everything is ready in just about 3-4 MONTHS.
The product now almost released but people still chasing scam ICOs , lending coins , shitcoins and even some useless bitcoin forks lmao ,Bitcoin Gold ,  Bitcoin Diamond , Super Bitcoin ...SERIOUSLY ? WHat next ?
krazy89

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:00:52 AM

Come visit the team @Blockchain_Expo in Silicon Valley on the 29-30th

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/935539287440977920

kc. (OP)

uh-huh

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:12:16 AM

1# rule ever in crypto , never buy at ATH.
Stratis went too fast in june , totally overhyped without anything but whitepaper and a roadmap...

But now its different , the real deal is coming , everything you hoping for is coming and its really closer than EVER
With Tumblebit , Stratis is The First ever platform give privacy for Bitcoin , why nobody talks about this ? Its fucking huge man. ICO platform info in couple days , and in there they can deploy Their own blockchain not some fucking ERC20 tokens , SIDECHAINS , MAsternodes with tumblebit MainNet ( with Stratis Masternodes you Earn BITCOIN instead of Stratis , do you even know about this ? ) , Full Node Alpha , Stratis identity Ios app , Stratis Academy and SMART CONTRACT , everything is ready in just about 3-4 MONTHS.
The product now almost released but people still chasing scam ICOs , lending coins , shitcoins and even some useless bitcoin forks lmao ,Bitcoin Gold ,  Bitcoin Diamond , Super Bitcoin ...SERIOUSLY ? WHat next ?

Exactly, I have been hodling for 1-2 months now waiting for this. December and 2018 is going to be a great time for Stratis.

krazy89

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:20:10 AM

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/935709379541729281

Booth is looking great in preparation before the exhibition tomo at Santa Clara convention centre!

i can almost feel the heat right now  Roll Eyes
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:38:11 AM

I bought stratis in May. it's nice to see how the price for this altcoin is restored, because I consider it very promising. Wink

kc. (OP)

uh-huh

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:04:25 PM

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/935709379541729281

Booth is looking great in preparation before the exhibition tomo at Santa Clara convention centre!

i can almost feel the heat right now  Roll Eyes
Looks great.

kc. (OP)

uh-huh

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:41:02 PM

Hit $7.15.

krazy89

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:59:12 PM

This is like ETHEREUM before the explode , why its still so fucking cheap right now ?
kc. (OP)

uh-huh

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:53:00 AM

This is like ETHEREUM before the explode , why its still so fucking cheap right now ?
It's brewing Smiley.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:11:49 PM

I agree that there is a sound potential in stratis and it has been flying under the radar for some time. However there was a big hype around it earlier this year, which I could not understand at all, and therefore didnt hopped on the train, as price after the hype declined sharply I was really happy that I avoided that one. I bought me some strat on $3 and am now watching how things enfold. There is definitely potential in the promises and plans of Stratis, but before there is something real launched that works properly, its only what it is: promises and plans. So lets wait and see.
kc. (OP)

uh-huh

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:11:18 PM

I agree that there is a sound potential in stratis and it has been flying under the radar for some time. However there was a big hype around it earlier this year, which I could not understand at all, and therefore didnt hopped on the train, as price after the hype declined sharply I was really happy that I avoided that one. I bought me some strat on $3 and am now watching how things enfold. There is definitely potential in the promises and plans of Stratis, but before there is something real launched that works properly, its only what it is: promises and plans. So lets wait and see.
You haven't been keeping up to date then. Look at their announcements/website. They have launched/are launching a bunch of stuff as we speak Smiley.

$10+

kc. (OP)

uh-huh

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:52:54 AM

Rumor has it that it will be on Coinbase very soon...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: