Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED][SHP] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment & Financial Protocol.  (Read 47775 times)
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:31:54 AM

Hopefully the project can collect the fund quickly.
The excitement during whitelist doesn’t last long, many fake contributor huh?
But it’s okay, less token to be sold will be great for early adopter later.
This is on my top three ICOs for november.
Good team..very good partners..
I was really expecting that the 8 million was sold out but when I check the default address for deposit I was surprise it's not even close.
This will be an extended ICO and I think it's the right decision to make to have a chance to collect a good amount based on the hard cap, nevertheless, I still believe it will be a successful project for this year, as an investor, we have to think positive and always believe on what they can do.

Can you share the address used for the ICO? I guess we don't have any information on the site for showing up the contributions so far.
Just try to invest and they will give you the address to deposit you investment, I think they should be the one to share the default address for the ICO because they know better, I might be wrong so I will prefer not to share. This is not an active thread like other ICOs, I think for us to see the transparency, make them display the total amount collected so far, other projects are doing that, why can't they?

Well if you involve in the talk with devs in telegram they said they will update the website with the counter later on.

Hopefully they reach the hardcap soon, can’t wait to get and try the working platform soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:03:55 PM

I was really expecting that the 8 million was sold out but when I check the default address for deposit I was surprise it's not even close.
This will be an extended ICO and I think it's the right decision to make to have a chance to collect a good amount based on the hard cap, nevertheless, I still believe it will be a successful project for this year, as an investor, we have to think positive and always believe on what they can do.

Can you share the address used for the ICO? I guess we don't have any information on the site for showing up the contributions so far.
Just try to invest and they will give you the address to deposit you investment, I think they should be the one to share the default address for the ICO because they know better, I might be wrong so I will prefer not to share. This is not an active thread like other ICOs, I think for us to see the transparency, make them display the total amount collected so far, other projects are doing that, why can't they?

Well if you involve in the talk with devs in telegram they said they will update the website with the counter later on.

Hopefully they reach the hardcap soon, can’t wait to get and try the working platform soon.

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/shp-token-sale-now-open-until-february-1a10f8c5bd0

There is no hard cap they changed the old plan and now this will keep going on until 5th February. This is making confuse a lot of people to understand about their plan. You should read this article to understand about the structure of this ICO.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:08:50 PM

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/shp-token-sale-now-open-until-february-1a10f8c5bd0

There is no hard cap they changed the old plan and now this will keep going on until 5th February. This is making confuse a lot of people to understand about their plan. You should read this article to understand about the structure of this ICO.

It is clear from the post that regardless of any cap, the ico will be until February.I am still wondering if they will plan to make a launch of SHP on any exchange with the platform launch in December.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Nyjxrb30

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:47:20 PM

Announcing Exciting New Co-operation Partnership with ETHLend

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/announcing-cooperation-partnership-with-ethlend-7ea9e864b183

TheRedCanary

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:56:59 AM

Agreed, we are all very excited as well.  The Proof of Reputation is a very promising feature.
Join us in the telegram group https://t.me/spicevc
obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:47:57 AM

Great news! Amazing partnership.

LegendX

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:27:46 PM

Just a quick thought, is there anything in the smart contract preventing a single or very few entities holding SHP? I think for the sentiments engine to work effectively, you need a very large sample size of participants. Do the reserve funds help with this?
meditations1

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:19:41 AM

Just a quick thought, is there anything in the smart contract preventing a single or very few entities holding SHP? I think for the sentiments engine to work effectively, you need a very large sample size of participants. Do the reserve funds help with this?

This is the purpose of the reserve funds - correct. We have a pretty large cap to ensure we meet demand for as many participants as possible.

While we're testing and refining, we don't need a large number of users. We expect significant growth once people see the service fees users are receiving Smiley
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:11:17 PM

To everyone interested in Sharpe Capital, don't forget there's a bounty still going!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2139201.0

Thank you for that, I was not aware and thought the ICO had ended already. Now I can see it has been extended so once again thank you I have gotten to join now! Smiley

Syroamst

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:34:41 PM

Sharpe Capital is selected by ICO Drops!  Cheesy See  https://icodrops.com/sharpe-capital/

The Best ICO Calendar
█ █ █   ICO Drops   █ █ █
Rating + Bounty List + ROI
meditations1

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:33:29 AM

To everyone interested in Sharpe Capital, don't forget there's a bounty still going!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2139201.0

Thank you for that, I was not aware and thought the ICO had ended already. Now I can see it has been extended so once again thank you I have gotten to join now! Smiley

Smiley Thank you for your support of the Sharpe Capital Community.
GayEddie

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:59:15 PM

When will the developer hold another contest?
I saw nice loooking Sharpe silver coin posted in the telegram.
Cant wait to win those thing!
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:38:00 PM

This recently formed partnership with ethlend is very good and will have its impact on both projects in the long run. These partnerships will play vital role on blockchain based projects but again I will raise question on the status of raised funds. How much money has been collected so far, would we be able to have idea to know where it has reached by now ?
TheRedCanary

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:39:00 AM

This recently formed partnership with ethlend is very good and will have its impact on both projects in the long run. These partnerships will play vital role on blockchain based projects but again I will raise question on the status of raised funds. How much money has been collected so far, would we be able to have idea to know where it has reached by now ?

Hey Zontop, contributors can check on etherscan.
N8Biz

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:20:01 AM

The next Sharpe Capital competition is coming up, but no specific date yet. Keep checking the telegram pinned message for upcoming competitions! Yes, that Sharpe Capital silver coin is FIREEE!!!

RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:15:09 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 12:52:30 PM by RitzBitzz

The next Sharpe Capital competition is coming up, but no specific date yet. Keep checking the telegram pinned message for upcoming competitions! Yes, that Sharpe Capital silver coin is FIREEE!!!

I will also keep on looking in telegram. Not gonna missed this competition!!, doesn’t have luck with the previous one. Good job Team.

And will wait for the platform to release soon.!
GayEddie

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:55:23 PM

Great!
And the only method to check the amount of contributor is only on etherscan?

Why can’t the team just put it in the website and show everyone, I know the amount isn’t not large, the team is basiccaly an unknown team, doesn’t have a big name team or even advisor team. Probably that is the reasons they didn’t collect much.
obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:38:09 PM

Great!
And the only method to check the amount of contributor is only on etherscan?

Why can’t the team just put it in the website and show everyone, I know the amount isn’t not large, the team is basiccaly an unknown team, doesn’t have a big name team or even advisor team. Probably that is the reasons they didn’t collect much.

That information is indeed on their website, you can check it at the top: https://sharpe.capital/

meditations1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:52:48 AM

As someone indicated already, you can look at the banner on the top of the sharpe.capital website that has a live token sale ETH counter.
nikkid

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:24:43 AM

They are pretty amazing and being given away in the upcoming give aways. There are 20 silver plated SHP coins, engraved on the back with a private key. Each one will be loaded with $500 of SHP

Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: