Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED][SHP] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment & Financial Protocol.  (Read 47778 times)
maryhansenn

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:17:28 PM

I wondered if anyone (team or others) had any advice on how to approach using the alpha platform? How far back to you go when looking at news? Are there articles from certain sources that you find more reliable than others? To what extent (if any) are you referencing with other sources of data - about the company?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:39:48 PM

I wondered if anyone (team or others) had any advice on how to approach using the alpha platform? How far back to you go when looking at news? Are there articles from certain sources that you find more reliable than others? To what extent (if any) are you referencing with other sources of data - about the company?

The Team is working on refining and gathering more news sources and they're planning to incorporate another view with sector-wide news so that users can see asset-specific news in a wider context.

Nyjxrb30

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:46:57 PM

Don't forget the Alpha is live

https://alpha.sharpe.capital/

RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:30:52 AM

Hi, I'm trying to transfer my SHP tokens to my ledger wallet but it always says that is an invalid transaction. Can you help me?

Please wait till after the token sale has ended February 5th.
we can’t move the token before the token sale over?
meditations1

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:58:49 AM

Hi, I'm trying to transfer my SHP tokens to my ledger wallet but it always says that is an invalid transaction. Can you help me?

Please wait till after the token sale has ended February 5th.
we can’t move the token before the token sale over?

Yes they will not be released to move around till then. Are you using MEW?
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:42:28 PM

I have a technical question: How does Sharpe capital utilize blockchain technology? As in where does it apply the technology? (Except for ownership of tokens)

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:51:11 PM

I have a technical question: How does Sharpe capital utilize blockchain technology? As in where does it apply the technology? (Except for ownership of tokens)
From the team on Telegram:
"From a technical perspective, each users proof-of-work, stake, and reputation will be stored on the blockchain, maintaining an immutable record of their performance. ETH service fees are paid to our users using smart contracts.

We are also developing a trustless ledger to replace Sharpe.fund (this is ~80% complete), in which every position we take is recorded, encrypted, on the blockchain. When we close a position, the private key is automatically released by the trustless ledger service and the details of the position will be visible to all. This prevents a 'malicious actor' from manipulating our books, ensuring trust In Sharpe through trustless technology Smiley. Our Trustless Ledger Technology is also a product that we will offer to other funds, both in crypto, and as an auditing tool for hedge funds and institutional funds. There's a more technical description in our white paper and a description of the bad practices in recent history that led to catastrophes that our ledger would have prevented (For example, Nick Leeson manipulating the error account at Barings when he lost so much that the bank collapsed)" https://t.me/sharpecapital/11545
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:14:43 AM

I think the sharpe capital is like a Dapp developed based on blockchain technology, so the ownership of tokens is the most obvious factor. I do not know if there is any other more.
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:34:23 AM

Hey everybody, check out https://Sharpe.fund - to see the performance of the Sharpe proprietary crypto fund which was launched to support sentiment crowdsourcing.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:12:40 PM

Hey everybody, check out https://Sharpe.fund - to see the performance of the Sharpe proprietary crypto fund which was launched to support sentiment crowdsourcing.

Is there a history page where I can see each fund being bought/sold on this new site? Most of the tokens right now seem to be down after BTC going down drastically.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
obsbtc

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:21:35 PM

Is there a history page where I can see each fund being bought/sold on this new site? Most of the tokens right now seem to be down after BTC going down drastically.

No, at least not for now. But don't forget Sharpe Capital's platform is constantly being developed further.

hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:23:29 PM

Yes, the development of the platform is a huge factor in gaining our trust for investment. Hands up for the team behind the project, for keeping us updated. All info is welcome, so if you read some news, post it here.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
obsbtc

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:51:32 PM

Yes, the development of the platform is a huge factor in gaining our trust for investment. Hands up for the team behind the project, for keeping us updated. All info is welcome, so if you read some news, post it here.

Will do so, thanks for the words!

meditations1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:56:06 PM

On the page for the fund you can see "closed" positions at the bottom.
crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:17:19 AM

This is a very good project, I don't understand why it is not getting much hype, looking at how few pages of comments we have in this thread. It deserves more.

You are right, I have read the whitepaper and investigated the dev team, and I chose to join in the signature bounty campaign because I think this project is promising, also their alpha version product is alive, just try and you will love it.
a promising project, will surely be many investors who are interested to join. the project also has a very good prospect, I hope the project will go well in the future.

kinghu

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:56:59 AM

This is a very good project, I don't understand why it is not getting much hype, looking at how few pages of comments we have in this thread. It deserves more.

You are right, I have read the whitepaper and investigated the dev team, and I chose to join in the signature bounty campaign because I think this project is promising, also their alpha version product is alive, just try and you will love it.
a promising project, will surely be many investors who are interested to join. the project also has a very good prospect, I hope the project will go well in the future.
I agree, this project is indeed nice and promising. Hopefully this project will achieve success in the future. I believe this project will bring good luck to all the teams within the project.

stormfold

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:25:36 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 02:07:33 PM by stormfold

I agree, this project is indeed nice and promising. Hopefully this project will achieve success in the future. I believe this project will bring good luck to all the teams within the project.

Appreciate the positive feedback and thank you for your support!

If you have not had the chance to join, here's our telegram group: https://t.me/SharpeCapital
obsbtc

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:18:26 PM

Everyone, don't forget the Alpha Platform is live and still accepting sign ups! Feel free to do so here: https://alpha.sharpe.capital/

meditations1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:21:44 PM

Make sure to ask all bounty-related questions in the bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2139201.new#new
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:12:41 AM

Everyone, don't forget the Alpha Platform is live and still accepting sign ups! Feel free to do so here: https://alpha.sharpe.capital/
That is a great experience on the alpha version, I have signed in and tried some functions, that is Cool, I also think others will like it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: