Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED][SHP] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment & Financial Protocol.  (Read 47775 times)
JanuaryN

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

From the article,

With only two weeks of the Sharpe Capital token sale remaining, we have decided to launch a referral scheme, where you can earn a bonus for telling your friends and family about us!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:11:40 PM

hi all sharpe team and supporters.

may i have the contract address of sharpe? and will it be possible for me to track the progress of the token sale ? i mean i wanted to have a legit check if the amount in the dashboard is really true.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

From the article,

With only two weeks of the Sharpe Capital token sale remaining, we have decided to launch a referral scheme, where you can earn a bonus for telling your friends and family about us!

i think this is a good final strategy for the remaining days of the ico in order to speed up the amount they are going to collect.  im sure that many investors might be attracted to this referral system and will help to spread the words about sharpe. because of this, im positive that within the remaining days, we might have a 90% chance to close the hard cap. Smiley
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

4856 ETH raised so far!
Keep in mind hardcap is only 6000 ETH now
Something tells me the token will be extremely succesful on exchanges with that cap, the project is also looks awesome
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

4856 ETH raised so far!
Something tells me the token will be extremely succesful on exchanges with that cap, the project is also looks awesome

wow. 1144 eth to go to close the hardcap. and remember we still have 7 days to collect that. im pretty sure we will close the hard cap by then. but i wonder why the progress is so fast. has this something to do with the referral program they did?

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

4856 ETH raised so far!

wow. 1144 eth to go to close the hardcap. and remember we still have 7 days to collect that. im pretty sure we will close the hard cap by then. but i wonder why the progress is so fast. has this something to do with the referral program they did?

FOMO past 5k eth. Will be sold out in a day or two. Great work team. Still undervalued with the max cap.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:29:53 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 05:42:42 PM by sergiorus

4856 ETH raised so far!

FOMO past 5k eth. Will be sold out in a day or two. Great work team. Still undervalued with the max cap.
OMG 5628 ETH !!!
Sold out today is very very possible mate

Im not so surprised tho - Sharpe is an AWESOME project

last chance to buy guys

alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

Hello! Congratulations on completing the sale of the tokens! Hard Cap Reached!  It was a pleasure to be engaged in the promotion of this project! I wish you continued success!  Cool
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:56:24 PM

Congrats to achieve the milestone hard cap achieved that is wonderful moment for whole community. Now we will enter into new era this project is already doing great job. Last month performance was really amazing I believe this will next big thing.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
meditations1

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:58:01 AM

Congrats to achieve the milestone hard cap achieved that is wonderful moment for whole community. Now we will enter into new era this project is already doing great job. Last month performance was really amazing I believe this will next big thing.

Thank you for the support TeraBite! Exciting times ahead for Sharpe!  Grin
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:18:06 AM

With only a 6k cap, that leaves a lot of room for growth. I think ICO investors are in a good position.

By the way, how many tokens were sold. Does anyone know that info?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
TheRedCanary

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:27:54 AM

With only a 6k cap, that leaves a lot of room for growth. I think ICO investors are in a good position.

Team is currently cleaning up loose ends regarding referral bonus and so on, once this is all ready they will announce the details.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

Team is currently cleaning up loose ends regarding referral bonus and so on, once this is all ready they will announce the details.

Yes hopefully results obtained in accordance with the performance and hard work, and I hope we all can feel satisfied with the results of this project. smoothly for this project.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

Congratulations to the team, that was fast, last time I checked as only 3,000 ETH and when I get back now it was already sold out.
The ending was really great despite having a slow start, I thought it will not raise a good amount but I was wrong, pardon me, I underestimated it.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:45:49 AM

Sharpe capital finally reached at its hardcap which is great achievement. It should have gotten this long ago with previously distributed dividends. This project with low cap and working team of highly professional people is going to be one the best investments of the year. SHP token will see appreciation day after day in my opinion.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

Congratulation to all team and the community for this big moment from my point of view this token will be very successful. Dev team has very impressive track record and showed brilliant performance for 1st month payout I believe this will be life changer project for strong hands.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

Congrats to Sharpe Capital team for completing the hardcap of 6k well before the ICO completion date.
It's a good sign to see sold out on this thread.I am sure all the investors will be rewarded with at least 2x when we hit the exchanges.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

Congrats to Sharpe Capital team for completing the hardcap of 6k well before the ICO completion date.
It's a good sign to see sold out on this thread.I am sure all the investors will be rewarded with at least 2x when we hit the exchanges.

I have much high expectation from this project maybe this team already payout first dividends in the beginning of this month. Supply will be limited and the demand will increase so you will huge spike when it will hit an exchange.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

I have much high expectation from this project maybe this team already payout first dividends in the beginning of this month. Supply will be limited and the demand will increase so you will huge spike when it will hit an exchange.

The low supply is an advantage for the project and the marketcap can easily go 10 or 20x with the current payout provided to all investors.Anyways congrats to the team for completing the hardcap.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

The low supply is an advantage for the project and the marketcap can easily go 10 or 20x with the current payout provided to all investors.Anyways congrats to the team for completing the hardcap.

Just compare it to cindicator market cap. Sharpe > Cindicator.

so, yes, very undervalued

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: