Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [Presale] OREN Platform - The Complete Boxed Solution for Online Gaming  (Read 6398 times)
awareentity

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:27:55 PM

how do I participate in refferal programme? Couldn't find it anywhere on the website Sad

Thank's in advance!!
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrenPlatform.com (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:07:46 AM

how do I participate in refferal programme? Couldn't find it anywhere on the website Sad

Thank's in advance!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2183267

awareentity

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:31:29 PM

Thank's in advance!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2183267

Thank you! Smiley
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

many projects with games platform was born, I hope you can be the winner for the best game online

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
OrenPlatform.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:39:17 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Since OREN FUND will not be distributed after the Presale, we have reduced the requirements to 1 FUND per 1 ETH investment.

Only the first 8000 ETH contributions will receive OREN FUNDs.

Please keep your ethereum address's private key safe so that you can redeem your OREN FUNDs when the mainnet goes live.

Those who have already contributed, please enter your ethereum address in the balance check section of the Presale's dashboard to verify your OREN FUNDs.
OrenPlatform.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:02:22 AM

Great News!

The signup agreement with our investors in Moscow has been successfully completed on 29th Sep 2017 18:00 PM (GMT+3).

Condition of the signup: Investors will hold 35% of the company share, in return provide us with financial backing of 14 million US Dollars. Investors will not be able to purchase tokens/coins from the Presale and ICO.

As of now, the softcap for the Presale is no longer a required goal for the project to continue.

We have received positive response from HitBTC & EtherDelta exchange regarding listing of OREN. Bittrex also confirmed us about listing but they have asked for 2 months extra time. All unsold tokens will be burned before listing.

If you believe in the potential of this project, you may hold on to your OREN tokens after the Presale without claiming a refund. But, you are open to ask for refund if the softcap is not reached.

Procedure of claiming a refund will be posted on our social media channels and also emailed to you after the end of the Presale if the softcap is not reached by then.

Thank You.
OrenPlatform.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:03:17 AM

Please read the conditions of the signup agreements with our investors in this tweet (click here), as well as the emails sent to you.
OrenPlatform.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:04:27 AM

Reminder: This is the last 7 hours before the closing of the Presale!
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:17:32 AM

Great News!

The signup agreement with our investors in Moscow has been successfully completed on 29th Sep 2017 18:00 PM (GMT+3).

Condition of the signup: Investors will hold 35% of the company share, in return provide us with financial backing of 14 million US Dollars. Investors will not be able to purchase tokens/coins from the Presale and ICO.

As of now, the softcap for the Presale is no longer a required goal for the project to continue.

We have received positive response from HitBTC & EtherDelta exchange regarding listing of OREN. Bittrex also confirmed us about listing but they have asked for 2 months extra time. All unsold tokens will be burned before listing.

If you believe in the potential of this project, you may hold on to your OREN tokens after the Presale without claiming a refund. But, you are open to ask for refund if the softcap is not reached.

Procedure of claiming a refund will be posted on our social media channels and also emailed to you after the end of the Presale if the softcap is not reached by then.

Thank You.

Great news indeed!

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
greznorton

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:54:07 AM

Be very very careful investing in this people

this people do not exist
OrenPlatform.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 11:56:35 AM

this people do not exist

Reason for posting this? Would love to see your findings. Don't throw in false claims without backing.
OrenPlatform.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:00:04 PM

this people do not exist

Reason for posting this? Would love to see your findings. Don't throw in false claims without backing.

Oh wait, you are the one who got disqualified from the bounty program for using fake followers. Well that explains it.
greznorton

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:10:24 PM

this people do not exist

Oh wait, you are the one who got disqualified from the bounty program for using fake followers. Well that explains it.

please give working Holland telephone number.

This one on site  +31(97)010241990 is not real phone

testnet or alpha is just html webpage

it is obvious you are russian not holland
greznorton

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:24:18 PM

well where is it? you answer immediat now do not answer
why i cannot speak anyone.
why nobody know who developer are
why english name not dutch

this will end very bad for people.

I expect after sale over they will say , instead refund token send this new address
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:46:41 PM

if we see the progress of the project is good enough and I'm a little hesitant to ico of the project because in this month very much ico being
afraid the investors do not look to ico from project
OrenPlatform.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:30:11 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 02:57:26 PM by OrenPlatform.com

I expect after sale over they will say , instead refund token send this new address

I know very well you have been following the convo in telegram about our team members as my colleague had forwarded me. The phone number is correct and you know very well our team is in Moscow therefore the office is closed and the telephone is off. You had joined the telegram group way before they left for Moscow. Why you didn't you call back then? You haven't invested anything all these days, but after the office is closed for a few days for business reasons, all of a sudden your will of investing has strike and want to call us for a chitchat?

And please learn to read names first. Which name doesn't look Dutch to you from the team member's list? We have partners in 4 different countries. What are you trying to pull here?

And say they are not Dutch, just assume for the sake of it. Why you trying to pull a race card here? Whats wrong with other nationalities working in a Dutch company? We don't welcome racist people.

The convo related to the test net had been asked multiple times in the telegram and you have also seen the replies. Yet, you are asking question here? Obviously you have some other intentions.
OrenPlatform.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:58:52 PM

if we see the progress of the project is good enough and I'm a little hesitant to ico of the project because in this month very much ico being
afraid the investors do not look to ico from project

Having trouble understanding your English. Please rephrase it again.

Thank You.
greznorton

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:18:32 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 09:34:00 PM by greznorton

I know very well you have been following the convo in telegram about our team members as my colleague had forwarded me. The phone number is correct and you know very well our team is in Moscow therefore the office is closed and the telephone is off. You had joined the telegram group way before they left for Moscow. Why you didn't you call back then? You haven't invested anything all these days, but after the office is closed for a few days for business reasons, all of a sudden your will of investing has strike and want to call us for a chitchat?

And please learn to read names first. Which name doesn't look Dutch to you from the team member's list? We have partners in 4 different countries. What are you trying to pull here?

And say they are not Dutch, just assume for the sake of it. Why you trying to pull a race card here? Whats wrong with other nationalities working in a Dutch company? We don't welcome racist people.

The convo related to the test net had been asked multiple times in the telegram and you have also seen the replies. Yet, you are asking question here? Obviously you have some other intentions.

the number NEVER worked. - it is not number Holland
Give me one number for dutch staff so i call now

I not racist? wer you find this??

I ask for 1 contact number because non work. this project just smells scam.

All we want is call 1 people to see project is real people. But no, none.
all anonymous, fake profile linkedin
greznorton

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:42:44 PM

still no response.

why no info how refund coins now?
still cannot contact company?

I suggest people use twitter make known this scam.
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:56:39 PM

see the progress shown by the project to date is very good and I will see ico from the project whether it is running dev
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: