Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [Presale] OREN Platform - The Complete Boxed Solution for Online Gaming  (Read 6396 times)
greznorton

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:10:25 PM

see the progress shown by the project to date is very good and I will see ico from the project whether it is running dev

no

no contact. Thery say they are developer from holland. provide number which is not exist in holland (too short).

will not give any contact information

fake linkedin profile

nobody know who they are

now they say "do not refund your money now because we will continue with project, it is fine"#

how to refund??
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrenPlatform.com (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 05:43:54 PM

see the progress shown by the project to date is very good and I will see ico from the project whether it is running dev

no

no contact. Thery say they are developer from holland. provide number which is not exist in holland (too short).

fake linkedin profile

nobody know who they are

now they say "do not refund your money now because we will continue with project, it is fine"#

how to refund??

We know for a fact that you didn't purchase anything in the presale. We ain't going to give you anything for your fake followers bounty. We don't care about your fake claims.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:51:37 PM

no

fake linkedin profile

nobody know who they are

how to refund??
As i have backread you are really investigating them. If you do force out again their contact number which you do claim that it is not from holland and this would really be provably fake. I would like to hear the words of Dev regarding on this contact information of such group.If it does exist or just showing off.

greznorton

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:07:53 PM

no

fake linkedin profile

nobody know who they are

how to refund??

We know for a fact that you didn't purchase anything in the presale. We ain't going to give you anything for your fake followers bounty. We don't care about your fake claims.

I never even go in bounty

no

fake linkedin profile

nobody know who they are

how to refund??
As i have backread you are really investigating them. If you do force out again their contact number which you do claim that it is not from holland and this would really be provably fake. I would like to hear the words of Dev regarding on this contact information of such group.If it does exist or just showing off.

the number they display have 2 less number. it is not holland number, fake.

A company that try raise money have no contact but say get 14million? they say 14million so you do not refund your coin
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:17:20 PM

no

fake linkedin profile

nobody know who they are

how to refund??

I never even go in bounty

no

fake linkedin profile

nobody know who they are

how to refund??

A company that try raise money have no contact but say get 14million? they say 14million so you do not refund your coin
Thats quiet suspicious and i do even tried to look out on their bounty thread one said that they do only raised 14 ETH. I dont know where those 14 Million came from.

artifact11

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:34:25 PM

Dutch tel number +31 and then leave the zero and then 9 numbers.
So it has 2 numbers too much.

[/quote]
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:35:19 AM

Is there a clear date now on when do we get the stakes in participating on Signature Campaign? I'm willing to wait as long as I would know when would that be.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
greznorton

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:40:10 AM

'when pre-sale finished if not make goal we give instruction how refund on social media'

presale raise only 5% of needed funds

then say  'we receive 14million from private invester', we carry on

is scam obvious.

Fake telephone number
Fake Linked profile

nbody from holland
wiredideas

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:46:22 AM

Dev/Bounty Manager I participated in the Signature Campaign when can I expect my stake/money to be given? I've passed up a lot of good opportunities because I believed in this project. I hope I'll be given what is due to me. You'll break my heart really if you guys are a scam.

GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:07:03 PM

waiting to see also when the bounties will be distributed

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:19:42 PM

There are so many ICOs popping up for online gaming. Still no working prototype . But hopefully OREN will break that trending and can come up with at least a major gaming publisher as a partner . In this way it can seamlessly support the whole ecosystem every time a new game is being promoted.
greznorton

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:34:15 AM

There are so many ICOs popping up for online gaming. Still no working prototype . But hopefully OREN will break that trending and can come up with at least a major gaming publisher as a partner . In this way it can seamlessly support the whole ecosystem every time a new game is being promoted.

they gone, was scam

read all this thread
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:46:16 AM

they gone, was scam

read all this thread

Though its ICO didn't raise much as expected, the project concept itself is impressive.

Give the project team some time to sort things out.
wiredideas

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:35:59 AM

Can Dev or any member of their team put out some statement here and tell us when can we expect our money? It was no joke abiding the rules of your signature campaign some of us missed out a lot of good opportunities because of this. I believe you owe us at least some explanation on what's holding up the payment.

GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:48:38 AM

Can Dev or any member of their team put out some statement here and tell us when can we expect our money? It was no joke abiding the rules of your signature campaign some of us missed out a lot of good opportunities because of this. I believe you owe us at least some explanation on what's holding up the payment.

We know everyone did the same ... but all you can do is wait
there is a posibility that everything did not turn out the way they hoped and they are still trying to sort things out
if they signed with the investor as we see in their twitter account they will deliver ... if they didn't ...

EDIT: hexolyte the campaign manager announced in the bounty thread that they are processing the payments
so we better have some patience

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
greznorton

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:17:19 PM

twitter gone
JReag

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:05:13 PM

The website is also offline.
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:28:35 PM

We all have been scammed
greznorton

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:39:51 PM

i tell you when they raise only 30eth but no one listen me

they use ambisafe? they not check is scam before ??
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:45:53 PM

hi everyone , can someone tell me what is special about this project ? what is unique about this one ? so many gaming platforms and project have been launched in this time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: