Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:28:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VIDEO] Issues at BFL - Exposing Whitespace in BTC markets  (Read 2435 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 07:57:55 PM

Proof of what?  BFL's officers lying about delivery dates in public in several forums? 

Provide proof of lies.  What's that, you can't?  I wonder why...

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:06:03 PM

Proof of what?  BFL's officers lying about delivery dates in public in several forums?  

So lying = ponzi.  Thank you for your definition, I do not believe it holds water in court.  Do you have any OTHER proof, that MIGHT hold up?

That's a weird connection to make.  Glad you agree on the point that BFL's officers lied in public about delivery dates.

I never agreed to anything, I simply stated, by inferrence of your statements, "So, lying = ponzi?"  and I thanked you for your definition.  YOU inferred I was agreeing with you, which I was not.

You claim they lied, but have no proof.  Now you are twisting my words.  Why would you need to twist *my* words if you have proof?

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:42:56 PM

Here are just a few of the areas where your veracity is lacking.

FCC?
Refunds?
Delivery dates?
Knowledge of backdoor shipments to Cloudhasing?
Knowledge of production delays not passed on to customers?
No refund policy without determined shipping dates?

Shall we play another game?

How about defamation of character?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 08:56:34 PM

FCC?
Refunds?
Delivery dates?

Like I said, provide proof.  You have yet to do so.  Until you do, all you're doing is lying or at best, proffering an ill-informed opinion.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:57:15 PM

FCC?
Refunds?
Delivery dates?

Sounds like an idea.  You're worthless scum that doesn't deserve to live, you should be shot and hanged just for the hell of it.  You're a blight on the workforce as well.  You shouldn't have children, your DNA needs to be squashed from the genepool.

Now go file a lawsuit against Josh and see where it gets you Wink

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:29:16 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2013, 09:54:03 PM by Bicknellski

FCC?
Refunds?
Delivery dates?

Like I said, provide proof.  You have yet to do so.  Until you do, all you're doing is lying or at best, proffering an ill-informed opinion.

All documented in this forum and most in your own posts from the BFL forums.

Feel free to browse the forums at your leisure. I am sure you are not going to deny you lied about the FCC having your units being tested and that it would be ready in 2 weeks time?

I think there are many people waiting for you to directly answer that question. Funny you seem to like calling people LIARS but when asked a specific question you simply make accusations. Have you had training in this sort deceptive practice in the past? It seems very suspect that you can't simply answer that question, and even more telling you won't deny any of the accusations directly. Did you send your units to be tested at the FCC?

Once you have answered that question. I will post the evidence I have of your statements in your own forums.

We will then move on to the second question as to refunds and your statements as to why you lied to your own customers on your website about the BFL policy regarding refunds and when they we instituted. If you don't want to answer these questions for legal reasons I will understand no one wants to get you into trouble.

Your defense lawyer is going to really have to work with you on how to properly evade the question. I plead the 5th will be your mantra. Learn it now it might save you jail time.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 10:37:17 PM

FCC?
Refunds?
Delivery dates?

Like I said, provide proof.  You have yet to do so.  Until you do, all you're doing is lying or at best, proffering an ill-informed opinion.

All documented in this forum and most in your own posts from the BFL forums.

Feel free to browse the forums at your leisure. I am sure you are not going to deny you lied about the FCC having your units being tested and that it would be ready in 2 weeks time?

I think there are many people waiting for you to directly answer that question. Funny you seem to like calling people LIARS but when asked a specific question you simply make accusations. Have you had training in this sort deceptive practice in the past? It seems very suspect that you can't simply answer that question, and even more telling you won't deny any of the accusations directly. Did you send your units to be tested at the FCC?

Once you have answered that question. I will post the evidence I have of your statements in your own forums.

We will then move on to the second question as to refunds and your statements as to why you lied to your own customers on your website about the BFL policy regarding refunds and when they we instituted. If you don't want to answer these questions for legal reasons I will understand no one wants to get you into trouble.

Your defense lawyer is going to really have to work with you on how to properly evade the question. I plead the 5th will be your mantra. Learn it now it might save you jail time.

And still you fail to provide any proof.  Gosh, this is interesting.  I wonder why you're unable to provide any proof?  The "Well, I'm sure it's around here somewhere" argument doesn't exactly work here.  So not only are you a failure at business, you're also a failure at... well... looks like everything so far.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: