Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Instagram Lookups | DOXAGRAM SITE | Premium Instagram Usernames | $10 | 50%  (Read 28789 times)
doxagram (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:47:20 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 01:20:28 PM by doxagram

"We will never stop selling the data, we are Russians and cannot be taken down in our mainland, mother russia."

For some reason I absolutely love this quote. GLWS russian friendo

Thanks, please tell all your friends about doxagram and link them this thread. Smiley

Also, whoever is trying to hack us, please stop. We monitor our servers 24/7 for abnormalities, we just change our domain if anything happens.

Our only websites:
doxagram.to
freakier444chaos.onion (Tor Browser, enable JavaScript to be able to use it.)

Best,
DoxAGram.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tempjunk

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:12:35 PM

Also, whoever is trying to hack us, please stop. We monitor our servers 24/7 for abnormalities, we just change our domain if anything happens.

Lol, stop trying to hack the hackers  Tongue

Anyway even if you get a phone number, what would you do with it?
Tried one, but get some automatic voicemail box. So basically the numbers are worthless.
doxagram (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:23:34 PM

Tried one, but get some automatic voicemail box. So basically the numbers are worthless.

Alot of celebrities block numbers they don't know so you may get sent to a voicemail. You could spoof another celebrity phone number that is friends with them and see if they answer. Most people just seem to use our data for advertising or blackhat stuff such as phishing... Many people are buying bulk data but we never asked them what they use it for.  Smiley
madhatter

Activity: 4
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:26:22 PM

I used this service to reach out to the owners of a few handles I'm interested in purchasing. $20 isn't too bad when I'll be paying 100 times that per account anyway.
doxagram (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:38:41 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 01:20:39 PM by doxagram

I used this service to reach out to the owners of a few handles I'm interested in purchasing. $20 isn't too bad when I'll be paying 100 times that per account anyway.

Thanks for sharing the purpose of your purchases.  Cool

Our only websites:
doxagram.to

Official Twitter Feed:
https://twitter.com/doxagram_insta

Best,
DoxAGram.
doxagram (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:58:28 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 01:20:48 PM by doxagram

We have the full Instagram data (200M+ users), no one else has it with full password hashes.

Reports of mass users getting account take over: https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=instagram%20hacked&src=typd

BUY WHILE DATA LASTS. SALE 50% ENDS SOON. ONLY $10 USD per CONTACT INFORMATION Grin
6 MILLION CELEBRITY/HIGH-PROFILE DATA FOR SALE ON SITE.

Our only websites:
doxagram.to

Official Twitter Feed:

PS: We only sell individual data from the 200M+ database, only to top customers. Please do not contact us to buy the full database. We don't sell sensitive data. We only sell individual contact information.

Best,
DoxAGram.
HyperLup

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:08:18 PM

Any video which datas are enable to see ? Or anyone used ?
doxagram (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:03:28 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 01:20:57 PM by doxagram

Any video which datas are enable to see ? Or anyone used ?

We have 6 million high-profile Instagram contacts for sale on our website.
You can search instagram usernames on our website for free to see if the information is available for sale without buying. Cool

You can use our affiliate link in the panel to get free credits if you post it to your friends and they deposit money on our shop.

You can get OG instagram usernames like Kush, Smart, Golden, Drunk etc... With our service.

Our only websites:
doxagram.to

Official Twitter Feed:

Best,
DoxAGram Team.
abctrashcan

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:24:17 PM

Hey everyone! I'm trying to figure out how to overtake an inactive Instagram account. I will use the service by doxagram, but once I have the info to the account, what did I do?
KEMOR10

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:14:26 PM

wooow  Shocked
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:25:20 PM

Maybe not understanding well but on the website I'm getting "Lookup failed. Try another username." I have tried many usernames but no result. How to get OG usernames or how to look up, is there. Should I pay something before seeing if the result is available or not!
doxagram (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:28:40 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 03:29:45 AM by doxagram

Maybe not understanding well but on the website I'm getting "Lookup failed. Try another username." I have tried many usernames but no result. How to get OG usernames or how to look up, is there. Should I pay something before seeing if the result is available or not!

Some of our results are only available to our top customers. You can search on google the most popular instagram accounts (by followers count) and you will be able to find that we can get contact info of all the top 6 million instagram accounts.  Make sure the OG accounts have a big follow count to be able to retrieve the contact info.  Searching is always free. Smiley

PS: We see in underground forums alot of conspiracy theories like we are hired by Obama... Or we work for NSA, that we are not russians, that NSA will disable our services soon, etc.. Please stop spreading FUD. We also see stuff like their IP will leak via webrtc etc.. Our IP already leak, but we sell legal service so its ok.  Smiley We don't use Russian services for advertising because our user base is Americans. We don't use Russian xmpp servers/emails etc also. We only sell premium phone book data because we are data broker.  Grin

Our only websites:
doxagram2.com

Official Twitter Feed:

Best,
DoxAGram Team.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:21:27 PM

Some of our results are only available to our top customers. You can search on google the most popular instagram accounts (by followers count) and you will be able to find that we can get contact info of all the top 6 million instagram accounts.  Make sure the OG accounts have a big follow count to be able to retrieve the contact info.  Searching is always free. Smiley

PS: We see in underground forums alot of conspiracy theories like we are hired by Obama... Or we work for NSA, that we are not russians, that NSA will disable our services soon, etc.. Please stop spreading FUD. We also see stuff like their IP will leak via webrtc etc.. Our IP already leak, but we sell legal service so its ok.  Smiley We don't use Russian services for advertising because our user base is Americans. We don't use Russian xmpp servers/emails etc also. We only sell premium phone book data because we are data broker.  Grin

I have tried to search some accounts that have around <1M followers but still didn't get any result. Btw do you have this list of top 6 million instagram accounts (based by number of followers) if yes than I would like to see if the instagram accounts that I'm looking for are in that list so I can then search in your website. I'm afraid if I'm doing something wrong!
doxagram (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:44:04 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 01:21:22 PM by doxagram

Some of our results are only available to our top customers. You can search on google the most popular instagram accounts (by followers count) and you will be able to find that we can get contact info of all the top 6 million instagram accounts.  Make sure the OG accounts have a big follow count to be able to retrieve the contact info.  Searching is always free. Smiley

PS: We see in underground forums alot of conspiracy theories like we are hired by Obama... Or we work for NSA, that we are not russians, that NSA will disable our services soon, etc.. Please stop spreading FUD. We also see stuff like their IP will leak via webrtc etc.. Our IP already leak, but we sell legal service so its ok.  Smiley We don't use Russian services for advertising because our user base is Americans. We don't use Russian xmpp servers/emails etc also. We only sell premium phone book data because we are data broker.  Grin

I have tried to search some accounts that have around <1M followers but still didn't get any result. Btw do you have this list of top 6 million instagram accounts (based by number of followers) if yes than I would like to see if the instagram accounts that I'm looking for are in that list so I can then search in your website. I'm afraid if I'm doing something wrong!

Unfortunately, we do not have the list available for the public at this time. Please try searching for "famous instagram usernames" and such, our site should find data for them all.  Grin

If you spend more than $5000 in our shop we give you access to the main database for the specific non-famous data. Our top customers are big advertisers who are using this data with great success.

Our only websites:
doxagram.to

Official Twitter Feed:

Best,
DoxAGram Team.
doxagram (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:23:37 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 12:00:19 AM by doxagram

We noticed people having issues accessing our website.

Our new domain http://doxagram2.com/ is accessible now.
Best,

DoxAGram Team.
Natalie Les

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:16:36 PM

Hey, does anyone here really tried this service?

And what about opening a thread on Blackhatworld? They are more trusted platform than bitcointalk (at least have moderators)
latobatele

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:55:11 PM

Dear friends,

We offer the only instagram lookup service on the market, we can pull information on ANY instagram account for you instantly!.

WE ARE THE ONLY INSTAGRAM LOOKUP SERVICE. YOU CANNOT FIND WHAT WE OFFER ANYWHERE ELSE!!!
Check our twitter feed for updates:
Links below.

NEW Main web: http://doxagram.to
Tor Site: freakier444chaos.onion (Be sure to enable JavaScript to be able to use the Tor site.)

**You can get celebrities, republiKKKans, most influential people's private information that no one else can get with our service guaranteed!**

You can get PREMIUM instagram usernames like Kush, Smart, Golden, Drunk etc... With our service.
You can use our affiliate link in the panel to get free credits if you post it to your friends and they deposit money on our shop.

Searching our database is FREE just go to doxagram.to.
We are selling for 50% promo right now, only low low price of $10 while site opening sale lasts!!
IT IS ONLY $10 (PRICE OF 2 CUPS OF COFFEE) FOR A CELEBRITY CONTACT INFO LIKE SELENA GOMEZ, MACGREGOR, JUSTIN BIEBER, DRAKE AND EVERY SINGLE OTHER STARS....!!!

How to use our website?
1. Register on our website at doxagram.to
2. Search if the instagram username you want to lookup have the information you need.
3. Generate a bitcoin wallet address on our website. Our wallet is the long random number and letters displayed. Copy it.
4. Send your bitcoins to our bitcoin wallet and wait 30 minutes for your money to be credited on our website.
5. Buy the instagram data.

METHOD OF PAYMENT
: BITCOIN (BTC)*.
*Bitcoin is pseudo-anonymous so you have nothing to worry about. It is the safest payment method.
Buy bitcoins instantly at Coinbase.com or Cex.io or some BITCOIN ATM IN YOUR CITY for CASH https://coinatmradar.com/

OUR SERVICE IS 100% LEGAL. WE ARE A DATA BROKER! YOU CAN BUY FROM US SAFELY!!!

USE CASES:
-Contact over 6 million celebrities/high-profile users via phone or email!!!
-Get in contact with rich customers.
-Find the information of someone you lost contact with.
and more...

FAST SELL, FRESH STUFF!!
Try your luck - you may be able to talk to your most liked celebrity in REAL TIME!!!
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!!!

We have the FULL Instagram database (200M+ USERS) unlike Facebook is claiming, but we only sell information from that database to top customers ($5000+ spent in shop) and only via XMPP/JABBER.

↓↓↓BUY BULK AND SAVE MONEY↓↓↓
BULK DEALS or SUPPORT, contact on XMPP/JABBER: doxagram@jabber.calyxinstitute.org

We sell fresh data from Russia with love.
Please give us your feedback or questions!  Cheesy

-DoxAGram Team.

WE PROVIDE PURE AUTHENTIC DATA AS ADVERTISED IN:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4844804/Data-6M-Instagram-users-sold-dark-web.html
https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/1/16244304/instagram-hack-api-bug-doxagram-selena-gomez
http://celebrityinsider.org/selena-gomez-fears-doxagram-hackers-arent-finished-leaking-her-instagram-private-photos-63762/
http://securityaffairs.co/wordpress/62593/data-breach/doxagram-celebrities-data.html
https://www.engadget.com/2017/09/01/hackers-tried-selling-celebrity-info-stolen-from-instagram/
https://www.cnet.com/news/instagram-flaw-celebrities-contact-information-for-sale-darknet/

Credits for the exploit(s):
Kevin Mitnick, Dan Kaminsky, ac1db1tch3z, Alex Stamos.

Hello  I  have been  trying  to  buy  some  bitcoins  from  cex.io  because  i  would  like  to  bulk  buy  some  details  of  about  24  accounts  but  for  some  reason  it  is  not  allowing  me.  Is  there  any  other  way  you  can take  payment
Thank  You
Lola
doxagram (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:06:09 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 02:07:51 AM by doxagram

Hello  I  have been  trying  to  buy  some  bitcoins  from  cex.io  because  i  would  like  to  bulk  buy  some  details  of  about  24  accounts  but  for  some  reason  it  is  not  allowing  me.  Is  there  any  other  way  you  can take  payment
Thank  You
Lola
Hi,
You can use localbitcoins.com in your country, they have bank transfer, cash deposit, gift cards and much more to exchange for bitcoins(BTC).

Hey, does anyone here really tried this service?

And what about opening a thread on Blackhatworld? They are more trusted platform than bitcointalk (at least have moderators)

We thought about opening a thread on bhw, but it could get taken down by Facebook and they require 100+ posts to make a new thread. We could pay someone to post there, but we don't know if the thread will last. We rather use Bitcointalk for our main thread because the staff here is much better and nicer.

We are experiencing issues with our twitter right now if anyone is trying to reach it.

FLASH SALE 50% OFF, just $10 USD per contact info!!! Limited time! Get "HIGH-PROFILE" Instagram Username Data now.

You are able to get premium usernames on Instagram like "Kitty", "Rose", "Black", "Blue", "Gold", etc... With our service.

Visit our new domain: https://doxagram2.com

Please keep your login information safe. Use a strong password. We can't recover your shop credit if it gets used by someone else.
Please stop spread FUD on underground forums. We also see people in IRC conspiring against us, but we are in private IRC channels undercover too )). We are only ones with integral IG DB.

Best,

DoxAGram Team.
dangerouspopcorn

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:27:07 AM

50% off? Why aren't prices per info $5? It was never $20/info lol.
doxagram (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:38:19 AM

50% off? Why aren't prices per info $5? It was never $20/info lol.
Hi,

$10 is our starting low sale price when we launched DoxAGram website. Our price go UP soon because of demand of our product. 50% sale starting low price only for a few more days. Buy now while cheap prices. Easy 500% profit with our data if smart....  Cool

Our only websites:
doxagram2.com

Best,
DoxAGram Team.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: