Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice on $100k investment  (Read 1871 times)
Archimedes (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:48:52 AM

Hello, this is my first post but have been reading a while. I registered because there a few users who really seem to know what they're talking about.

I have a lot of questions  so  please have patience

I'm going to be investing around $100k into a few  coins. I don't understand the logic of investing in 15-20 coins and investing solely in 1 coin seems a bit risky. My first question   is  regarding the big stable coins.. I  want to invest at least half of the $100k into   a coin such as btc, eth, ltc

Out of the the big coins, which would you recommend  as the best  bet over the long run? My definition of long term is  3 years minimum. I feel very safe investing into btc but if the consensus is eth or ltc  I'll take that into consideration. A mix of 2 of them is also something I'm considering

Now to the altcoins.  I'll likely be  starting  investing  in some altcoins  within a week or 2.

Which altcoins are you guys really really  hopeful of?  I'd like to divide this into 2 cases.

Altcoins which will be a boom in the   long run and should hold.

altcoins which will see a huge boom  within a few months/days/weeks  to a year  which  then might dip or crash. I'd get  out of these coins during the pump and buy more  btc/eth etc   then  repeat the process.

I have another   questioning regarding withdrawals and trading. I'm currently in the United States and there's a lot of restrictions it seems. I'm cut off from many markets. Can I accomplish most of this while residing in the States or  would it to be beneficial to get a residency permit in a place such as Curacao or the Netherlands?

Finally, let's say I make a very large profit and attempt to withdraw  into a bank account or   into another wallet, should that nott be an issue? Which exchanges   should I be looking at? I'm currently using Bitstamp  mainly but now have an account on Bitfinex.   Fantastic board here
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:28:17 AM

Hello, this is my first post but have been reading a while. I registered because there a few users who really seem to know what they're talking about.

I'm going to be investing around $100k into a few  coins. I don't understand the logic of investing in 15-20 coins and investing solely in 1 coin seems a bit risky. My first question   is  regarding the big stable coins.. I  want to invest at least half of the $100k into   a coin such as btc, eth, ltc

Out of the the big coins, which would you recommend  as the best  bet over the long run? My definition of long term is  3 years minimum. I feel very safe investing into btc but if the consensus is eth or ltc  I'll take that into consideration. A mix of 2 of them is also something I'm considering

Now to the altcoins.  I'll likely be  starting  investing  in some altcoins  within a week or 2.

Which altcoins are you guys really really  hopeful of?  I'd like to divide this into 2 cases.

altcoins which will see a huge boom  within a few months/days/weeks  to a year  which  then might dip or crash. I'd get  out of these coins during the pump and buy more  btc/eth etc   then  repeat the process.

I have another   questioning regarding withdrawals and trading. I'm currently in the United States and there's a lot of restrictions it seems. I'm cut off from many markets. Can I accomplish most of this while residing in the States or  would it to be beneficial to get a residency permit in a place such as Curacao or the Netherlands?

Finally, let's say I make a very large profit and attempt to withdraw  into a bank account or   into another wallet, should that nott be an issue? Which exchanges   should I be looking at? I'm currently using Bitstamp  mainly but now have an account on Bitfinex.   Fantastic board here

If you have $100k and you are 100% sure that you are using that money to invest in something then invest in Bitcoin. If you don't invest in Bitcoin before investing in an Altcoin if you decide to move to an Altcoin that is then there really isn't anything that we could suggest to you because the odds of you making your money back through that investment is close to none.

Bitcoin can be used all over the world.
Withdrawing a bunch of money into a Bank account isn't that hard and there's other ways of transferring large amounts of money as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Archimedes (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:37:36 AM

If you have $100k and you are 100% sure that you are using that money to invest in something then invest in Bitcoin. If you don't invest in Bitcoin before investing in an Altcoin if you decide to move to an Altcoin that is then there really isn't anything that we could suggest to you because the odds of you making your money back through that investment is close to none.

Bitcoin can be used all over the world.
Withdrawing a bunch of money into a Bank account isn't that hard and there's other ways of transferring large amounts of money as well.

Hi Kitty, thank you  for the reply

I already have some money in btc. I've been using it a few years but  never bought a lot at one time. I'm not sure I understand the rest of your post. I think you  mean that I'll have to use btc to buy  altcoins? I sort of figured that but interested in investing  in some of the other coins.   So you think if I  put in a decent amount of money(aka btc) into Waves or  something such as syscoin,  I have 0% chance of  a good return?
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:41:15 AM

Regarding your investment question, i would say go like this. Split investment 70/30 into "known" coins and potential known coins. Like 70% of your investment into the ones you think are here to stay (Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin,...) and the 30% would go to other great coins like NEO, Stratis, Lisk, Waves, Monero,...

You could split your investment even more (50%, 30%, 20%), and invest in even lower ranked coins (that could yield higher profits). I recommend checking on https://coinmarketcap.com .
So you can invest some % in coins with market cap < 5, some % in coins with market cap < 20 and some lottery coins with market cap up to 100 if you wish.
wojak

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:42:56 AM

If I would have 100K I would invest 1000$ in every top 100 Wink (on dip)

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:47:32 AM

I would personally split it %50 and %50 first.
%50 goes directly to bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, monero, dash and nem. their rates may change.
I would split other %50 as well, 30 - 20
% 20 would go to ICOs, very speculative coins.
other %30 would go to Waves, NEO, Stratis, Factom, Lisk, Zcash, Doge, Ardor.. so its very wide range altcoin investment.

It would finally be something like 40 coins + 5-10 ICOs.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Archimedes (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:52:12 AM

Regarding your investment question, i would say go like this. Split investment 70/30 into "known" coins and potential known coins. Like 70% of your investment into the ones you think are here to stay (Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin,...) and the 30% would go to other great coins like NEO, Stratis, Lisk, Waves, Monero,...

You could split your investment even more (50%, 30%, 20%), and invest in even lower ranked coins (that could yield higher profits). I recommend checking on https://coinmarketcap.com .
So you can invest some % in coins with market cap < 5, some % in coins with market cap < 20 and some lottery coins with market cap up to 100 if you wish.

thank you!! that's kind of what I was looking for.  I'm  thinking  maybe even 65/35 or 60/40 but a little averse to 40%. There's a poster i here that has been spot on with his predictions so I'm considering syscoin.  Waves seems to be very big here as well.  Will it be difficult to convert a coin such as waves back into btc if needed?  I hope I don't sound too paranoid. I've had no issues so far with any of the btc exchanges I've been on
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:54:00 AM

My advice is, don't listen to anyone on this forum or anywhere else. Especially if they know that you have money. They will try to fuck you over 99% of the time. And the remaining 1% are people who have no clue about what they are talking about.

With that said, the general way to investing is figuring out potential investments and how they could develop in different situations. You want to have a "worst case" prediction, a normal prediction and a "best case/optimistic" prediction.
Then you balance a portfolio of different investments and compare their worst case / normal / optimistic performance and figure out which one you want to go with.

Always make sure that the worst case scenario is not going to be a problem for you.

Getting accurate predictions is the real trick to this though, and very few people can do this successfully, which is why you shouldn't listen to anyone.
coinman180

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:59:24 AM

I wouldn't bet on bitcoin or litecoin
TehJoker

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:15:55 AM

I read your post and I have some word. I think you should invest in 2 coin. Maybe 3.
First for short term (end of this year) : ETH - Why? Now we have many ICO everyday. Most of them are scam but we still have some good ICO. And people need ETH to invest. And China had blocked ICO. It's will make NEO price down and China people will have a look at ETH again.
For long term (2 years) : STRATIS - Why again? They have active dev. More big update will come. They still follow their roadmap. You should think stratis is the same with ETH (price now is still low) but have more technology. IT people love stratis. I mean C# community.
and for fun. Bitcoin cash. A bitcoin with low fee.

paladium

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:21:49 AM

A lot of money . You need to get professional help ? Good luck .

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:35:00 AM

That is a huge money you are planning to invest. Bitcoin is the most secure and safe if you want to be assured that your huge investment will surely earn and not acquire losses instead. But if you really want to try invest into alts I would assure you that you choose the top 10. The ones that are trusted by big investors and companies because these are the ones that will last longer and will become more solid as time passes by. It is prudent if you will make your own research as to what are these though. I might be wrong if I name some specific coins.  

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
krizniq

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:37:02 AM

some people had same idea... but in my humble opinion it is just stupid. You will gain on one coin and loose on three others in same time.

OP:
It's all about how much risk you are willing to take and for how long your invesment is going to be.
This is very crucial.

If you do not need money, and those are spare which can lay down for couple of years go Bitcoin/Litecoin/Monero
If you want quick profit and like to gamble, go for starting rockets, they can fail they can win ... it's gamble.

I had invested in bitcoin/litecoin in 2013, hodled till 2017, 2017 is trading year (mostly thanks to "free" BCH money I've got) now I'm out of bitcoin for while, cos I was able to gain much more percentage profits somewhere else, but I'll be rebuying btc for sure again (I dont really care if price is 4.7 or 5.2 as other coins gained much more profit in the meantime)

Forum is good place to gain some feelings, but not really good place to gain money advices Wink

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
Archimedes (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:50:52 AM

some people had same idea... but in my humble opinion it is just stupid. You will gain on one coin and loose on three others in same time.

OP:
It's all about how much risk you are willing to take and for how long your invesment is going to be.
This is very crucial.

If you do not need money, and those are spare which can lay down for couple of years go Bitcoin/Litecoin/Monero
If you want quick profit and like to gamble, go for starting rockets, they can fail they can win ... it's gamble.

I had invested in bitcoin/litecoin in 2013, hodled till 2017, 2017 is trading year (mostly thanks to "free" BCH money I've got) now I'm out of bitcoin for while, cos I was able to gain much more percentage profits somewhere else, but I'll be rebuying btc for sure again (I dont really care if price is 4.7 or 5.2 as other coins gained much more profit in the meantime)

Forum is good place to gain some feelings, but not really good place to gain money advices Wink

I wrote a few  replies to a few posters  but they're now lost somewhere in Drafts which I can't seem to find?

I can survive a few years. I still have an ok business which will  sustain me. I saw a poster  say don't invest in btc but to me that's by far the safest bet out there.  It's the Coca Cola of digital currency. Most people that  know about digital currency conflate  bitcoin/digital currency.   That  is a very very strong case for btc.... My initial plan was 70 k, or 60 k into btc then  the rest into at most 3 others coins at 1 time.  I was thinking IOTA and sia though Waves has a lot of believers. I'm seriously considering a few k into syscoin then if that went up significantly I would just convert it back into btc. I  really see btc    growing and growing though who knows.  If Waves and a few others could be strong long term I'd put a nice amount into them but but not as much   as btc/eth investment
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:51:40 AM

thank you!! that's kind of what I was looking for.  I'm  thinking  maybe even 65/35 or 60/40 but a little averse to 40%. There's a poster i here that has been spot on with his predictions so I'm considering syscoin.  Waves seems to be very big here as well.  Will it be difficult to convert a coin such as waves back into btc if needed?  I hope I don't sound too paranoid. I've had no issues so far with any of the btc exchanges I've been on

Yes, i have also seen the post predicting Syscoin (the guy has some spot on predictions as you said). I have also invested some in Syscoin.

Regarding converting, large amounts will most likely make some price rise/drop when you buy/sell them. It is easy to convert (just one exchange), but if you suddenly sell $10 000 worth of Waves, the price might drop a little bit. But it all depends on that current market.

Converting is easy, only issue are the little price differences that might occur. For example if you want to sell 500 waves for 5$ each. There might be a buyer buying 20 waves for 5$ each, then a buyer with an order of 130 waves for 4.98$ each and so on. So you will not be able to sell them all for 5$ (that is if you want to sell them at once, fast).
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:57:35 AM

in the last of the post It seems that OP is thinking that it will be tough to make buy and sell directly for bank money is tough or complicated work , that is no a problem because we have many platforms to handle this thing .
In the starting of the post by OP , He is right at his place of thinking to lower the risk by investment in multiple coins .
Here i would like to suggest to OP tyat he should not invest all money but he should invest in small small amounts in the starting not with big because in the starting we need to know about thr main factor that why we got loss in this field and why we got profit , and that can be understood by us just by only to make loss+ profit like a lesson of trading .
Here my suggestion for the investment in the coin for the OP is that to invest in those low prices coin which have high potential like doge coin , RDD ,ETC , sia coin .
krizniq

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:58:54 AM

I can survive a few years. I still have an ok business which will  sustain me. I saw a poster  say don't invest in btc but to me that's by far the safest bet out there.  It's the Coca Cola of digital currency. Most people that  know about digital currency conflate  bitcoin/digital currency.   That  is a very very strong case for btc.... My initial plan was 70 k, or 60 k into btc then  the rest into at most 3 others coins at 1 time.  I was thinking IOTA and sia though Waves has a lot of believers. I'm seriously considering a few k into syscoin then if that went up significantly I would just convert it back into btc. I  really see btc    growing and growing though who knows.  If Waves and a few others could be strong long term I'd put a nice amount into them but but not as much   as btc/eth investment

who knows ... that's it
you have to believe in your strategy no matter what, or tweak it accordingly.

If you are new, you will definitely have FOMO effect kicking you... you have to be strong to avoid that Smiley and you will be fine.
I'm not going to advise which coins to invest in, but personally I'm not really conviced about IOTA at all

But that's just me, there is so many option to choose from, which is good and bad alltogether as you want to invest in all of them but it does not make much sense to invest small amounts Tongue

I know, it's hard, be strong!

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:00:51 AM

The first a lot of people are like to divided the amount into a lot of part caused by to decrease the risk and to make the subtitution strategy. Because some ico can get large pump more than 5x in a weeks. that makes they are try to choose a lot of ico rather than put in 1 or two coins. It seems you are in the safeplace such as bitstamp and finex, remember eth finex already launched.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:01:53 AM

Thats a lot of money to use on overvalued altcoins. I think you should start slow. Spend only little money at first and see how the value of the coins develop. If you are greedy and quick you are in risk to loose your money. Think what the real value of the coin is, not the speculative value in exchange.

Bitcoin and ethereum are the only really proven coins. Value of all others is based mostly on speculation. Even then ethereum is based on ICOs which themselves are mostly speculation.

I think there will be bigger crash within year. All will come down. Too much money is been poured into the coins without them providing any actual value. Of course after that they will rise again, good chance to buy cheap.
Archimedes (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:29:07 AM

in the last of the post It seems that OP is thinking that it will be tough to make buy and sell directly for bank money is tough or complicated work , that is no a problem because we have many platforms to handle this thing .
In the starting of the post by OP , He is right at his place of thinking to lower the risk by investment in multiple coins .
Here i would like to suggest to OP tyat he should not invest all money but he should invest in small small amounts in the starting not with big because in the starting we need to know about thr main factor that why we got loss in this field and why we got profit , and that can be understood by us just by only to make loss+ profit like a lesson of trading .
Here my suggestion for the investment in the coin for the OP is that to invest in those low prices coin which have high potential like doge coin , RDD ,ETC , sia coin .

Which platforms are out there? I need to have my exit strategy in place before I really invest just to be safe. Converting on 1 exchange seems easy enough but I am worried if my investment is  a lot of money in a  few years(or dropping fast) that I'll have issues withdrawing from an exchange. Can these platforms handle this scenario?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: