Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the highest amount of Bitcoin you earned?  (Read 3050 times)
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:11:42 PM

Since I'm still a Newbie, I just want to know what is the highest amount of Btc you earned? (especially for high rankers). And what are your techniques to become successful?

I'm curious of how much can Bitcoin change one's life Smiley
Bitcoin earning is not so easy.Every week I can get 0.005 form signature campaign.I also earn some other some altcoin form bounty's.If you want to earn good amount form signature campaign you need high rank.

Nowdays seeing  the bitcoin signature campaign payments I feel bad to see in bitcoin but when we change that amount by converting it into a fiat money than it can be comparable to the amount what we earn in our initial time in 2014 with the high payment. I was being a part on long run campaign when I become full member to Hero rank. It's cryptomixer and I was getting 0.035 btc every week from the campaign itself but I sold all the btc. If I hold the all means It may be a big amount to me.
i think payment in altcoin is better than bitcoin, so now im join altcoin signature campaign maybe i can get average 0.1 every project
i get highest payment from mgo token maybe $200

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:05:42 PM

The highest amount of Bitcoin I earned is 5 Bitcoin recently from a bounty campaign I got quite lucky and it become worth a lot and I sold it. Actually I did not earn Bitcoin but an altcoin, but I sold it for Bitcoin. Smiley
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:10:59 PM

I used to produce 0.8 in a week. I think that is the most in the history of my life.
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:57:01 PM

I have earned 0.0035 BTC in June 2017. Till now that is my highest BTC income.I hope I could earn even more by Trading and writing articles and turning that fiat to BTC. Personally, I believe BTC has more future and the price and market cap increases heavily.My interest for crypto currencies started in June 2017. Now I'm trading altcoins with the money I have earned. Hope I will be more successful trading altcoins and holding BTC.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:27:34 PM

The highest amount of bitcoin I have received is 0.03, and it has only been from signature campaigns I earn better,  but in other ways which is from faucets, I earn very low,  which yield nothing much.
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:26:33 PM

Since I'm still a Newbie, I just want to know what is the highest amount of Btc you earned? (especially for high rankers). And what are your techniques to become successful?

To be honest, I have never received bitcoin, because just like you I am also a new in this forum, I get information from my friend that we can get bitcoin by following the signature campaign in this forum, and I just follow it for the first time, so I am very happy to be able to follow it and look forward to my first bitcoin.
Taylorw

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:33:13 PM

I've earned about 0.5 bitcoin by participating in bounty of a very successful, from my point of view, project

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
onurgule

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:38:04 PM

I earned 0.15 BTC in 2013 BTC Minecraft Poker Server.
But it didn't wait in my pocket  Grin.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:38:14 PM

I have 0.51789 Bitcoin and I earned it from different campaigns. This amount is mostly from aignature campaign. The only thing I know to succeed in Signature campaign is to have a lot of patience especially if the campaign is a long term campaign that lasts for more than a month. You should also be consistent especially if the checking of stakes is weekly, you need to finish it on the given time to avoid losing stakes or losing money.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:43:17 PM

The highest bitcoin I have ever made is 0.0023 satoshi per post. And I equally made reason amount of bitcoin while trading crypto currency, but trading is it crypto currency is not an easy task though.
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:52:43 AM

Well, that is not a straight question in the end is it? We had at one time over 5000 coins, but that is when the value was in the $60-200 range. We had over 1000 in the $2000 range and currently have a holding for the investment fund of around 14 coins. Earned? Not sure what you mean by that word in this context, but as they are the company investments returns and funds, I guess you could use the word earned.
Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:13:21 PM

A signature campaign will newer bring you some big money, they are paying like 0,08 for my rank monthly. I have noticed that today payments are not so big as before, if in the beginning I have got 0,002 weekly for Sr. Member rank, ten today the same money paid only for Hero member. It is so, cause of raising price for bitcoin I suppose.
But let's come back to the main topic. The maximum I ever earned was actually in gambling where I won 1,3 BTC in a dice game. I regret now that I cashed it out instantly by the price 1000$, now I would have 5000$ (!) and could allow myself something more.
maybe you can succeed in gambling game some time ago, but i know gambling never give comfort and your guarantee in getting bitcoin. I have benefited from trading results, probably around 0.6 BTC by 2016. a fantastic achievement for me because at that time I only had the courage and a little capital. signcamp indeed one of the lucrative work, but this time everything was declining and there is little found an available slot. we must be fast in every action especially when registering.
Wow! 0.5 Bitcoin is the best amount you earned from bitcoin and it is really an achievement for you mate! But unfortunately I am new to bitcoin so I have no bitcoin yet. My friends are holding bitcoin and they are earning through it one of my friend has 2.6 bitcoin per month. Everyone knows bitcoin is the future of the people and it can help us to earn smart income in short time so for me bitcoin is the hope to earn good income in short time one day I will earn my own bitcoin as my friend earned.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:36:29 PM

that you ask should be more specific. do you mean people who follow the campaign from ico project?
or people who are investing. sorry I do not understand what you are asking.
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:20:25 PM

The highest amount of Bitcoin I earned at once is about 5 Bitcoin. I earned it from a bounty campaign and the coin is very successful and I made lots of Bitcoin thanks to this. Smiley
Celsiuss

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:04:28 PM

The largest amount I've ever owned was probably 0.08 BTC. I bought them using my Visa debit card. It was a long time ago and it was probably worth around 50$ or something. Unfortunately they all somehow vanished after I was on a gambling website... Never gambled since then Tongue

who cares
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:33:34 AM

I already won 0.015BTC from an investment in Litecoin. It was the biggest profit i made.
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:16:04 AM

This is a very sensitive question I think, but I will try to answer it, just like you I am still a beginner so my income in bitcoin is not much as they are in higher rank, by following the signature campaign in this forum, I can usually get 0,004 btc per week, even it's not much, although I'm confident because I believe a little will be a lot, so I keep my spirit for hunting bitcoin.
KristianSH27

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:28:49 AM

So far, i earned 0.003BTC. I got it from some typing captcha jobs.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:33:16 AM

For the time being I have not participated in ICO campaigns because I prefer every campaign managed by Yahoo and get paid bitcoin, and I think that's pretty big that I received from this signature campaign result.

Same here, so far since I've started here I only joined signature campaign managed by yahoo and get paid every week my first salary was 0.002 but now since I've ranked up to Member i got paid for 0.004 already. Its a good start for me though,I hope can participate in ICO campaign in the future too.
Me too , since im a new here in bitcoin talk. I know all about signaturecampaign  and i get 0.5 salary a week .  but in mining or faucet or  any campaign i didnt know all about that . so for now im going to collect and save my bitcoin for my future money and i hope someday ill become rich like others. Smiley

I think what you meant is your earning 0.005 right? Because 0.5 is a big amount. Anyways i dont have any ideas about faucets and mining some dont recommend it because its a waste of time thats why i never tried it. Me too my goal is to save bitcoin and invest on it because im one of the many people who dream to become rich someday.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:25:50 AM

This year, I'm too busy IRL, I've been in the office for almost 12 hours a day. So, I am not earning that much, I stopped trading too, because I can't watch over it  . But usually, before, I earn atleast .03 a week, just enough incentive that I got from captcha solving.

Hopefully I can still cope up and earn more before Christmas break.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: