Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Batch 4 Pre-Order!] FutureBit Moonlander 2 Official Order Thread  (Read 62810 times)
kitkis

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:11:47 PM

Ordered a couple from Holybitcoin, and while I see the order as processing in my account on the site, I never received an email. Just wanted to see if this was the norm before I bothered them with an email.

As someone who is fairly new to all of this, I actually thought the order process was pretty straightforward, even with them only accepting coins as payment. The only coins I had were dogecoins though, so I had to pay a bit extra to have flyp.me convert them to dash. But overall it was pretty easy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:35:36 PM

I tried to buy from bittawmart but still get this error on image on payment processator. Where i can pre-order on other site?
crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:25:39 PM

Hello Bittawm.  Hmmm.. i dont see the credit card payment method anymore.  Will this be permanently disabled?

temporarily disabled

we have 60 units left in pre order stock

I've order 10 few days ago through your website (I originally ordered through different website, but my bitcoin payment got stuck and it was cancelled).
Will post once they arrive!  Smiley
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:31:07 AM

I tried to buy from bittawmart but still get this error on image on payment processator. Where i can pre-order on other site?

hmm many have successfully bought from us, we only have 20 left now for preorder

not sure why you are gettign this message, email me at bittawm@gmail.com

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
mrmagos

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:53:02 PM

Count me as another one wanting to buy with fiat only to miss out on the preorder. And there's no way I'm paying 2x on the 3rd party market just to play with one. Oh well, maybe some will pop up with distributors when they start shipping, like with the first batch.

On the one hand, it's nice to see such efficient hobbyist devices in high demand. On the other, it's frustrating that supply is so short that those of us wanting to enter the hobby are effectively excluded.
aballen

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:37:05 PM

Anyone know what is up with asicpuppy site?  Moonlander 2 are no longer listed?

Luckily I got in on the pre-order last week, but I would expect the site to say 0 available, not have the item completely missing from inventory.  Maybe it is being updated?

jstefanop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2090
Merit: 1396

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:27:43 PM

Anyone know what is up with asicpuppy site?  Moonlander 2 are no longer listed?

Luckily I got in on the pre-order last week, but I would expect the site to say 0 available, not have the item completely missing from inventory.  Maybe it is being updated?

Batch 2 pre-order is now sold out! Production for Batch 2 is still on schedule and deliveries will be beginning end of January and into February. If you missed batch 2 pre-order, Batch 2 in stock units will be available end of January.

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:20:39 PM

Ordered a couple from Holybitcoin, and while I see the order as processing in my account on the site, I never received an email. Just wanted to see if this was the norm before I bothered them with an email.

As someone who is fairly new to all of this, I actually thought the order process was pretty straightforward, even with them only accepting coins as payment. The only coins I had were dogecoins though, so I had to pay a bit extra to have flyp.me convert them to dash. But overall it was pretty easy.

I purchased 5 of the Moonlander 2's from Holybitcoin last batch and they processed
and shipped out very fast, 1 week to Canada, no problems would deal with again.
racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:21:45 PM

Anyone know what is up with asicpuppy site?  Moonlander 2 are no longer listed?

Luckily I got in on the pre-order last week, but I would expect the site to say 0 available, not have the item completely missing from inventory.  Maybe it is being updated?

Batch 2 pre-order is now sold out! Production for Batch 2 is still on schedule and deliveries will be beginning end of January and into February. If you missed batch 2 pre-order, Batch 2 in stock units will be available end of January.

Great, might grab another 5 units, working great so far at approx 5Mh each!
I did have one pool that they where not showing actual hash rate but still payed
higher amount then showing in pool?
dejarumlights

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:50:29 AM

Wanna give a nod of approval to klintay et al at EyeBoot for making a system glitch on their end right for me after a month or two in limbo.

I will have my hands on a MoonLander stick at some point in January now, and I'm very okay with better late than never.

Wanted to point this out for anyone still in the market for FutureBit hardware. They handled their business, and I will keep them on my A list for when I have a few spare dollars to burn on new toys. Looking forward to playing with this thing!
jlg

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:40:47 PM

I'm looking to buy 2 (I'm in Australia).
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:43:52 PM

-snip-

hmm many have successfully bought from us, we only have 20 left now for preorder

not sure why you are gettign this message, email me at bittawm@gmail.com

I have succesfully order and pay after some time. I want to know about shipping. How the courier will contact me when collet arrives if phone is not asked on shipping details?
sphin

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:45:06 PM

Sorry for the maybe stupid question but is there a chance to get the Moonlander 2 anywhere? If only as pre-order? I understand that from Germany I'm ought to buy at bitshopper but there it is announced as sold out only without chance to pre-order if I didn't miss anything. If it was available there it is sold for EUR 84,95 that is noticeably more expensive compared with the prices in USD at the other distributors but I think with shipment costs to Europe plus VAT and customs it isn't cheaper from anywhere else. So I would appreciate any hint where I could (pre-)order, I wanted to buy 5 pcs.

Thanks, Sphin
crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:41:27 PM

Sorry for the maybe stupid question but is there a chance to get the Moonlander 2 anywhere? If only as pre-order? I understand that from Germany I'm ought to buy at bitshopper but there it is announced as sold out only without chance to pre-order if I didn't miss anything. If it was available there it is sold for EUR 84,95 that is noticeably more expensive compared with the prices in USD at the other distributors but I think with shipment costs to Europe plus VAT and customs it isn't cheaper from anywhere else. So I would appreciate any hint where I could (pre-)order, I wanted to buy 5 pcs.

Thanks, Sphin

I think everything is sold out at this moment. You will have to wait a bit:)
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:17:22 AM

When is Batch 3? Smiley
kitkis

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:41:17 PM

Still haven't received any notification from holybitcoin about my order, but it still says processing, so I'm hoping for the best. I'm also very excited to receive the order. I'm still brand new to mining and cryptocurrency and can't wait to play around with these!
jlg

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:22:26 AM

When is Batch 3? Smiley

Here here!

Grin
jlg

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:23:50 AM

What's with all these miners being so heavily marked up on ebay.com ?
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

Always happens - its a conjunction of ebays fee's and noobs who dont know where to source hardware for the correct price.

1) Sellers have to take a risk effects. For example if 25% of buyers scam the sellers then they have to increase the price more than 25%.
So if they sell $10,000 worth of hardware for $13,000 and they lose $1000 on scams then they still profit.

2) Because of this very few people risk and sell for PayPal. This reduces supply and the price is increased out of speculation.
People who want to buy have fewer options and have to pay more for it.

better to trade here, but use a reputable escrow provider - there are many options to choose from which some even being free

Obviously in terms of FutureBit Moonlander are least there are reputable distributers from different parts of the world
jlg

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

Always happens - its a conjunction of ebays fee's and noobs who dont know where to source hardware for the correct price.

1) Sellers have to take a risk effects. For example if 25% of buyers scam the sellers then they have to increase the price more than 25%.
So if they sell $10,000 worth of hardware for $13,000 and they lose $1000 on scams then they still profit.

2) Because of this very few people risk and sell for PayPal. This reduces supply and the price is increased out of speculation.
People who want to buy have fewer options and have to pay more for it.

better to trade here, but use a reputable escrow provider - there are many options to choose from which some even being free

Obviously in terms of FutureBit Moonlander are least there are reputable distributers from different parts of the world

Fair points some of which I obviously did not know  Cheesy

My local distributor is out of stock completely Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: