Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST!!!  (Read 1779 times)
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:40:28 PM

not sure if to invest now or wait for it to hit the KUCOIN exchange??!!!

Might be cheaper on the exchange.

I've participated in many ICOs and I can tell you from my experience - UTRUST will definitely be cheaper on exchange. Maybe it is a good project but if you want to invest then just wait for their tokens to sell for lower then ICO price on exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:30:21 PM

UTRUST ICO Reaches Soft Cap on Day One, On Track To Reach Hard Cap

More on Coinidol: https://coinidol.com/utrust-ico-reaches-soft-cap-day-one-on-track-to-reach-hard-cap/

rafter_01

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 07:32:02 PM

not sure if to invest now or wait for it to hit the KUCOIN exchange??!!!

Might be cheaper on the exchange.

I've participated in many ICOs and I can tell you from my experience - UTRUST will definitely be cheaper on exchange. Maybe it is a good project but if you want to invest then just wait for their tokens to sell for lower then ICO price on exchange.

I was thinking the same.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:42:53 PM

Actually contrary to what a lot of people here are saying I think utrust is one of those rare gems that won't be cheaper in the ico. Like red pulse which has been consistently x2 since the ico. A great buy dude. Most ico's are crap and u don't see many like this.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
SL18

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:50:05 PM

Actually contrary to what a lot of people here are saying I think utrust is one of those rare gems that won't be cheaper in the ico. Like red pulse which has been consistently x2 since the ico. A great buy dude. Most ico's are crap and u don't see many like this.

Lol... red pulse sold out in 2 minutes... please don't compare both
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:05:48 PM

Utrust looks good project with great future whose can achieve success on ICO but i think token prices are too expensive now and they may interfere in growing up
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:40:27 PM

One of the best ico in this year with a hard cap reashed in less than a mounth
burliko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:44:09 PM

AWESOME congrats on hugely successful ICO team!
Looking forward to seeing where we can all go on this journey!
Best of luck to the Devs and the whole Utrust team!
Cheers
B
Vladdirescu87

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

UTRUST Partners with European E-Commerce Solution,Gambio, to Bring Crypto to the Masses

Despite displaying obvious interest in crypto for the last year or year and a half, the masses are weary of adopting it as a payment method outright. This largely has to do with the uncertain/risky nature of cryptocurrency, as it lives in a kind of wild west state without official consumer protection laws protecting users.
The inherent risk perceived by consumers and merchants alike, due to it being in an unregulated space, is arguably the biggest barrier to increased outward adoption. This is a problem UTRUST, a crypto-based payment service, recognizes and wants to solve by offering protection to the users of cryptocurrency.
Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bloomberg-to-track-digital-currencies/

AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

In as much as I like UTRUST, CGCX is also my preferred ico to invest in. They have already meet their soft cap which means the project is viable, promising and rewarding.
Vladdirescu87

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:50:01 PM

Leading Cryptocurrency Payment Platform, UTRUST, Aligns Forces With Pundi X in Singapore

Two of the most innovative blockchain companies, Pundi X and UTRUST, have announced a strategic alignment of vision and mission, engineered to deliver a unique solution for mainstream cryptocurrency adoption. The solution will enable retailers and merchant services to integrate and physically accept cryptocurrency for goods and services offline.

Pundi X is the innovative developer behind a blockchain-based point-of-sale (“POS”) solution device set to enable merchants accept offline cryptocurrency payments. The device, which is currently in pilot production, is slated to enter the market in the coming weeks, becoming available in Singapore, Switzerland, and Japan. The partnership agreement with UTRUST enables Pundi X to afford merchants and consumers protection on every transaction — eliminating the uncertainty that often dogs cryptocurrency transactions.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/utrust-aligns-forces-with-pundi-x-in-singapore/

Vladdirescu87

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

Crypto Payments Platform UTRUST Announces Integration with World’s Longest, Most Secure Blockchain, DigiByte

UTRUST, the leading platform for payment solutions, continues to make headlines in the cryptocurrency space, with its latest announcement of a technology integration with the DigiByte blockchain, known as the world’s longest and most secure UTXO blockchain in existence.

Because of DigiByte’s consistent development, rapid community growth and continuous development of new use cases, it has become one of the most decentralized, secure and fastest blockchains with the ability to scale even more.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet:https://coinidol.com/crypto-payments-platform-utrust-announces-integration-with-world-longest-blockchain-digibyte/

nick_2017

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

What do you think about utrust?
does UTRUST have good potential for long-term storage?

I think it's a good project for a long term. But I have one question for you. Why do you use their signature I think Bounty has already finished?

ongahawak

Activity: 404

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

This project has a sound whitepaper with a good admin lead by Nuno and Fillipe but also a good community behind it driving it forward day by day.

I invested in this project in November 2017 putting a rather significant amount in as it was my first investment into the cryptocurrency market, after an extensive amount of research I found that utrust has more then enough potential to be the future of payments and the creation of such a platform would not only disrupt but also flourish when adapted by the merchants as mentioned in the whitepaper.
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

As a hodler from the beginning I’ve seen my account go to 200k plus within 2 weeks of hitting the kucoin exchange, as well as watched my investment come right down to 25k.

Although it’s only early stages into the project I beleive once serious investors see our beta product in next months and that this ico is clearly unique and very promising they will back it heavily!

Therefore I will hodling all the way through with confidence to see just how successful it will be!
Vladdirescu87

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

Leading Payments Solution UTRUST and Charity Startup AidCoin Join Forces to Use Blockchain for Transparent and Secure Crypto Donations

UTRUST, the payment platform based on blockchain, has announced a partnership with tokenized charity solution AidCoin. This new integration of technologies will leverage the innovations of both tech firms, using UTRUST’s fast, easy and secure interface to make charity donations from 23 different digital assets through AidCoin’s AIDChain.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/leading-payments-solution-utrust-and-charity-startup-aidcoin-join-forces-to-use-blockchain/

Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

I don't really get the use case of the token. Could you please try to explain it to me? The idea of the project generally sounds interesting.

Don't trust any exchange!
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:12:55 AM

first of all I want to  investment into the cryptocurrency market, after an extensive amount of research I found that utrust has more then enough potential to be the future of payments.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: