Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best coins for Staking ??  (Read 6506 times)
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:11:43 AM

I have some Deep Onion, too, that i started staking.  I think it is supposed to produce 10% the first year and 5% the next year, if I understand correctly.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
morrisby25

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:26:46 AM

Rain. Seems to be a favorite. Is not such a bad price to get in now at around 1200 sats. The meneger is active and I could see the price going up in the future. You need at least 12 000 coins to get any good rewards. The more the better
Each body have distinctive supposition on this point and decision and experience of individual of a specific coin is change to the coin cost. Yet, there are many coin which will give exceptionally colossal benefit later on Like aion, stratis, universe are the best coin for long holding speculation.
Martin888

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

Low priced staking coins with great returns:

Espers ESP 25% roi annually, current price 8 Sat.
Hyperstake HYP up to 750% roi p.a., current price 88 Sat.
Blakestar BLAS 200% roi p.a., current price 26 Sat.

At these price level is not much to loose but great upside potential.
77JohnDoe77

Activity: 840
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

theres a lot coins for staking, but before u buy coins n start staking u should know its good coin or not
u can read whitepaper etc, choose coin who have great Dev cause has a potential to grow
btw i am staking BCC now  Grin

★  ★  ★ Commodities Trading Revolutionized ★  ★  ★
●  ●  ● KRATOS ●  ●  ●
Telegram ◆ Facebook ◆ Twitter ◆ White Paper ◆ Medium◆ ⌚ PreSale Live
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

Bitbean is the best with annual 48% return,the community is taking this coin to the next level slowly but surely.
Martin888

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

Bitbean is the best with annual 48% return,the community is taking this coin to the next level slowly but surely.

I love Bitbeans, but in this wallet I have a lot of "generated but not accepted" and I have 150 connections....
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

Version (V) stakes really well, and is extremely cheap at the moment.

Traded on Cryptopia and Yobit.

BCT thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1100433.0
BigBadBitBaron (OP)

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

I'm getting a wee turn from Aerium (AER).

have noticed that whats staking well today, might not next week, depending on market cap and whales etc.

Also found this nice wee Multi-Coin staking pool where you can stake several coins in one place without the need for open wallets etc.

More info by clicking my signature.

Good luck

alieknov

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:16:00 AM

Ethereum and bitcoins.  It is much easier to earn these two and it has all the benefits you can have when campaigning.   
orinium

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

Deep onion is a great privacy coin running over Tor and you can get airdrops.
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:35:12 PM

Now a very large selection of good coins. I believe that the crypt goes to a new level. Analyze, and you will be prosperous!

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
architectonik

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

How does one go about Staking? Im mining some altcoins but am now just coming across this 'staking'...how do i do it and how do i know which coibs are "stakeable"?

Thanks
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

How does one go about Staking? Im mining some altcoins but am now just coming across this 'staking'...how do i do it and how do i know which coibs are "stakeable"?

Thanks

Its normally built into the wallet software - leave the wallet open and connected - as long as it is synced and has sufficient mature* coins it will start to earn interest, which is paid as a transaction directly to the wallet.

*Maturity will be defined by the coin specs, but for example with Version it is 5 days.

The only other method I am aware of is Komodo, where the stake is earned by the address whether the wallet is open or not and you then have to "claim" it - which is simply a matter of clicking a button in the wallet.
architectonik

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

So just having the wallet open and synced on a coin that offers proof of stake will do it?
Guido72

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

I like most: AERM, BUZZ, HOLD, OPC and xGOx. The all can be traded on:

Stake United Staking Pool

I'm staking with the Stake United pool now for several weeks. I almost doubled the stake within one month. I tried to stake alone with the wallet only, but I made much more profit with the  Stake United pool.

The pool is totally reliable! Reward time is a lot shorter when you stake together with the pool.

Link: Stake United
.:Leon:.

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:06:38 AM

Any thought on $PURE?
I've heard its a profitable coin for staking.
dwcrpto

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:46:35 AM

I've been staking DeepOnion and Social Send and both seem to have decent returns.  Plus I believe both with increase in value significantly this year.
markalis

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:52:50 AM

I can not give a judgment other than eth, many say ripple is good, yes it is good but he has to face various existing regulations, but eth is much more advanced and already widely used

CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

In crypto world there are large numbers of coin, it is really a great confusion in which to invest. I currently hold Neo because it is one of the most stable coin with promising future and will definitely reach a great extent with exceptional reward.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:18:57 PM

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: