Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lost and struggle of trading.  (Read 2752 times)
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:40:35 PM

•Is trading hard?
I want it to come from the people who actually trade who experience trading I myself just read from goggle and some websites. Please do share some experiences and lost of money and earnings.
What do you called this? struggles yeah thats its struggle of traders.
When trading, you need psychological preparation. Do not be too greedy in the crypto market and you should know when to sell and when to sell the hole. The higher your goal, the higher your risk.

That's how the trading risky is ,the higher you want make sure that you are ready to the possibility that any time you can lost your money  , and make sure that you learn enough about trading before you do that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:35:06 PM

•Is trading hard?
It's hard if you don't have any knowledge about it. It's like going to war without arms,ammos and weapons.

I want it to come from the people who actually trade who experience trading I myself just read from goggle and some websites. Please do share some experiences and lost of money and earnings.

What you are doing is good, reading from google about trading and with certain trading websites. When you trade just be ready and prepared of the worst things because in trading the market is not stable so just be prepared of the consequences but also prepare for the best profits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:56:34 PM

Yes trading is difficult. especially when the altcoins fall as you can get caught up in it. The value of your bitcoins may have fallen if you did not sell it immediately so it should be yours. And as you learn it you should always keep in touch with the news so that when there are good or bad news you can immediately answer it
Those are parts of the difficulties you have to face in trading. However, if you know what you are doing, you should always know the quickest and best time to always get out from a trade so as not to make a huge mistake hoping for it to get back past up. You can be lucky it goes deeper and you can buy then and profit back from the rise.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:34:21 PM

Yes trading is difficult. especially when the altcoins fall as you can get caught up in it. The value of your bitcoins may have fallen if you did not sell it immediately so it should be yours. And as you learn it you should always keep in touch with the news so that when there are good or bad news you can immediately answer it
Those are parts of the difficulties you have to face in trading. However, if you know what you are doing, you should always know the quickest and best time to always get out from a trade so as not to make a huge mistake hoping for it to get back past up. You can be lucky it goes deeper and you can buy then and profit back from the rise.
I only know one thing and that is “Trading is an art and not everyone is an artist”. It is no doubt a very tough job to learn and excel; in the world of trading. You actually need to burn your midnight oil and you actually need to put in lot of efforts to learn things well. Trading is a multi-dimensional thing and for becoming an expert in trading, you need to learn so many different things.
Omang7778

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:24:43 AM

Trading is hard especially when coins values are dropping. You need to have some skills and a lot of work to researching in order to become successful. When I just got started into trading, I myself lost a lot. I decided to invest on some shitcoins which I thought will become a success but after some price drops and I panic trying to sell them all as fast as I can. I learned that finding good coins that are having good reviews is a must when researching because their values keeps on changing.

What you must do is to do a small investments and try to keep your dedication to earn profits. Through gaining those experiences you'll eventually learn how the economy works and you might even be able to predict and choose trustworthy coins with your next investments. All I want to teach you is that don't dive in straight away, you must need to research about everything you can absorb and try to start from there.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:33:00 AM

Yeah it can be be very difficult, sitting in front of the computer for hours is boring, a bot might help, but you need to keep checking to make sure it is doing its job properly.

Also getting out of a trade with a loss is always hard on the mind and is the biggest challenge for all traders, you find yourself telling yourself to wait a but, the price will soon change in your favour, then it gets worse, you dump, only for it to swing back towards the direction you waited forever for.

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:01:22 AM

of course trading is very difficult and has a considerable risk. trade requires intelligence, patience to gain profit, if you experience a failure in trading, then learn from your failures.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:43:20 AM

Yeah it can be be very difficult, sitting in front of the computer for hours is boring, a bot might help, but you need to keep checking to make sure it is doing its job properly.

Also getting out of a trade with a loss is always hard on the mind and is the biggest challenge for all traders, you find yourself telling yourself to wait a but, the price will soon change in your favour, then it gets worse, you dump, only for it to swing back towards the direction you waited forever for.

You don't have to monitor it all day long , just set your buy position and sell position .
The rest of it is just about your patience and just take a look to the market for once or twice sometimes.
Don't put the money that you cannot afford to lose , tradings sometimes have a high risk.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:23:27 AM

•Is trading hard?
Trading is not hard after all. Actually, people who are saying that trading is hard are those who don't have enough knowledge about the art of trading, especially in cryptocurrency.

Crypto-trading is one of the latest trends today. It even caught the attentions of many personalities and big names in the business and trading industry. This is why it's not surprising that there's an increasing number of people who want to learn about it. Although there's  a lot of websites and articles about crypto-trading on the internet, it is still better to seek advice from actual traders who have experience in trading.

I, as a small trader, don't stay in just one cryptocurrency. This is to avoid a big lost if ever that cryptocurrency has a falling price. In the case of bitcoin, it is not ideal to buy or invest on it for now since its price is too high. The following are my suggestions which are based on my experience as a small trader, and I don't GUARANTEE you to have a big profit if you follow these, but I ASSURE you that you'll be safer with these things.

FIRST, you should do as a beginner in trading is to divide your capital/money investment into parts (preferably equal parts). The number of parts depends on the number of cryptocurrencies that you choose in investing your money.

NEXT, choose the best and trustworthy trading/exchange sites. You can check the best exchange sites by searching BEST CRYPTO-EXCHANGE SITES on google.

LAST,  choose the cryptocurrencies that you think you'll profit. I advise you to choose the cryptocurrencies that are good for a LONG-TERM INVESTMENT. These are the altcoins with low price but high market cap. Check also the history/price chart of the altcoins. Some of my personal choices are Ripples, NEM, Waves and Litecoin.

After investing on these cryptocurrencies, always check their prices regularly to avoid loss from a sudden price drop. Remember that cryptocurrencies are very volatile that its value can rise up or fall down in just a blink of an eye.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: