Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79749 times)
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

I just can not believe that the price is falling 7 days in the row and nobody is not telling anything about it??? Is everything ok? I mean 7 Days in the row. From 0.0042700 to 0.0028000... This is not correction or pullback or something. It is ok 10-20% of correction but 45% fall. Something is not right

Yeah, it is not right that people like you hold GVT who do not have even an ounce of patience. I don't understand why a particular coin would keep on rising every day even when the whole market sentiment is down at the moment. If you understand the basic understanding of crypto market, you would understand the fluctuations are higher for a coin whose circulating supply is that low.
Back your accusations with some facts instead of pointing towards uncertainty. You won't go far in this forum with posts like this.

AlgaeaFrampton

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:58:46 PM

MEANWHILE......................awesome pic.  Can't wait for this beast to come out.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

I just can not believe that the price is falling 7 days in the row and nobody is not telling anything about it??? Is everything ok? I mean 7 Days in the row. From 0.0042700 to 0.0028000... This is not correction or pullback or something. It is ok 10-20% of correction but 45% fall. Something is not right

Yeah, it is not right that people like you hold GVT who do not have even an ounce of patience. I don't understand why a particular coin would keep on rising every day even when the whole market sentiment is down at the moment. If you understand the basic understanding of crypto market, you would understand the fluctuations are higher for a coin whose circulating supply is that low.
Back your accusations with some facts instead of pointing towards uncertainty. You won't go far in this forum with posts like this.

Overall this project very impressive but the market sentiment is bad, so almost all coins price are down. But you can take advantage in this situation by buying this coin little by little every GVT price is down and hold it for long term investment
Whayel

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:08:07 PM

I managed to get 13 at $20.3 which I am so happy about. Seems like that was the bottom for now. I will continue getting some and recommend all of you do too, it definitely is an impressive project and a longer hold. We shall see in a week or two how the platform functions.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:16:45 AM

I managed to get 13 at $20.3 which I am so happy about. Seems like that was the bottom for now. I will continue getting some and recommend all of you do too, it definitely is an impressive project and a longer hold. We shall see in a week or two how the platform functions.
You are right. because I also think like that and I will make a lot of investment here so that I get many benefits that I get through GVT..

flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

Lol, funny answer.

Anyway, it always hurt when you have a big bag ;-)

What's wrong : well nothing in fact. Just hold & wait. Or buy more if you can.

Traders ones.
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

Lol +1 to this comment!

Anyway we all know what direction GVT is heading in anyway, any price/sat level fluctuation now is irrelevant, only the day/swing traders will care! I for one am HODLing GVT as my retirement fund  Cool

sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

Genesis Markets announcement

An ancient Chinese philosopher Laozi is eminent for saying “the more you know, the less you understand.”

We will have the opportunity to change this phrase up a little bit to better fit the project — “the more you progress, the more you lack.” Because to evolve in this world, changing at a crazy pace, you can not lag behind. Thus, we will be announcing more projects to join the Genesis Vision ecosystem in the nearest future.

Today we wanted to tell you about Genesis Markets — a project of a Genesis Vision crypto broker. We will be talking in a bit more detail about why we need brokers, and what specific tasks the Genesis Markets will be dealing with.

To dive into this further, we need to define why we actually need a broker:

Brokerage firms are financial companies that act as the middleman between the buyer and the seller. The broker gives you access to the exchanges and takes care of all the clearing and settlement relating to the trade, so even if it were all one centralized system to trade you would likely still be paying something to someone for connecting you with the exchanges and guaranteeing both sides of the trade.

This is also necessary so that customers, who do not have accounts with the existing brokers can also become traders without going beyond the platform.

Thus making it possible to trade and use the platform even if your broker is not yet connected.

Unfortunately, the current situation with crypto trading is far from paradise. Traders currently need to trade on multiple exchanges just to purchase a particular altcoin. Not only this but most of the exchanges have entirely different trading platforms and UI, many of them also have insufficient liquidity levels.

In contrast with that, the conventional trading world has it rather good, compared to crypto markets. Conventional trading has products like MetaTrader, which solves most of the problems mentioned above.

Conventional traders have gotten used to the unified trading platforms and the abundance of assets within one platform. But, they would love to dive into the crypto world and learn a lot more about altcoins if they had access to all of the crypto trading instruments at once. There is no desire to make due diligence for 10 or more exchanges, just to have a basic grasp on the market.

Our solution to this was to create Genesis Markets — a crypto broker, that would feel familiar to conventional traders, designed to make all crypto instruments accessible within a single brokerage.

Genesis Markets will aggregate depth of the market and order books from multiple crypto exchanges. This is necessary to provide customers with access to all available orders that are currently on the market. This also inevitably increases liquidity, as the orders with similar prices will be merged.

Similarly, all of the crypto trading instruments will be aggregated as well.
There are exchanges on which there are many trading pairs and tools. Then, there are more specialized exchanges, where the number of available trading instruments is significantly lower.

One thing unites all of them — none of these exchanges unites all trading instruments.

You can only trade the individual cryptocurrencies, which are available on that single exchange. If you do want to purchase some coins/tokens that aren’t at present on the exchange of your choice, well, you will have to switch to another one. There is simply no way around it. Such migration barriers represent a real issue, mainly because it is quite tricky to move your cryptos from one exchange to another.
Genesis Markets will have all trading instruments available.

The liquidity will be provided by multiple exchanges. This would make Genesis Markets a perfect hub for purchasing cryptocurrency. As a customer, you will have access to multiple order books that will grant you an option always to purchase crypto at the best available price.

Here is a nice example: if you want to purchase 1 BTC, Genesis Markets will be able to purchase 0.5 BTC from one exchange, and both 0.3 and 0.2 BTC from other exchanges. In the end — you will acquire your BTC for the best market price currently possible via all of the available market.

Genesis Markets will also be developed concerning enhancements of the trust management aspect — standard platforms and exchanges do not provide any functionality for trust management. Genesis Vision is a platform for trust management, and Genesis Markets will also incorporate this idea.

Last, but not least — Genesis Markets will have convenient unified trading platforms. The trading platform will be standardized and transparent. This is made so that a customer does not need to learn all the exchange user interfaces in existence; they can just get used to a single platform.

Finally, we’d like to take the opportunity to remind you once again, that the Alpha version of the platform is launching on April 1st.

You need to keep in mind, that the project at such a stage is still very much primarily a prototype, but we’ve been dying to share the progress with you, and we hope that you’ll like what we have in store.

Genesis Vision is looking forward to conquering the market. We are obsessed with the idea of transparent asset management. Keep an eye out for future news, a lot of great stuff is coming soon. This is just a beginning.

https://blog.genesis.vision/genesis-markets-announcement-f520ea832168
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

Wonderful update this project is in very stable position even this is undervalued so that I believe in coming days it will grow so nice. Very soon it will move to new level dev is doing wonderful job and I think a big rise will happen in due time.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

This year will be of everything decentralized as product and we will see rise of such platforms. Genesis Vision has very talented team and big endorsements which puts it in very good position as first base to start from. This is potential which is pushing its price upwards even product isn't ready and functional yet. Limited supply will play ultimate role to define its value in the long run.

I agree with you, i like about limited supply of this token because GVT only has about 3.7 million tokens circulating supply. This is very small and i think worth for long term investment because GVT is utility token and seem will be high demand

Even i am also expecting because for limited supply there is always room to grow it's price if we hold them for certain for time. Utility tokens in last year we have seen their exceptional growth in the market and the same thing will happen to GVT token too.
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:02:32 PM

GVT is one of the rare coins that is still raising after January mini alt run. And people are still not satisfied with the returns. You should check what is happening to other alts. With that being said I think upcoming alpha is already topped and we will see some retraction. GVT is a great idea for sure, but this is only alpha and people are predicting billion $ market cap or top 10 on market cap. This is still really far from the global adoption.
Anyways I think future is bright for the GVT but some correction needs to occur and I think it will be close to alpha release. Buy the rumor sell the news kind a thing. Not trying to shill but just my take on the current situation
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

The circulation supply has nothing to do with the rise in the value of the coin. Just go to coinmarketcap and filter through the circulation, you'll find that the coins of the suppliers with less circulation are also less valuable.
The product construction news and the actual platform integration will have any impact. We need to compare the coins listed on the bittrex and the similar circulation in order to come to the conclusion of this statement.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

Genesis Vision development plans for 2018 from our CBDO, Alexey Kutsenko

Due to the emergence of a large number of speculations about the plans for GVT, I’ve decided to write an article about my work and role in Genesis Vision, and cover the plans and main strategy points for 2018, concerning the main directions of the business development of the project.

https://blog.genesis.vision/genesis-vision-development-plans-for-2018-from-our-cbdo-alexey-kutsenko-c9aa484bb714

genesis.vision

Activity: 258

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

Check out Genesis Vision development plans for 2018 from our CBDO, Alexey Kutsenko: https://blog.genesis.vision/genesis-vision-development-plans-for-2018-from-our-cbdo-alexey-kutsenko-c9aa484bb714

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

Check out Genesis Vision development plans for 2018 from our CBDO, Alexey Kutsenko: https://blog.genesis.vision/genesis-vision-development-plans-for-2018-from-our-cbdo-alexey-kutsenko-c9aa484bb714

The team is always working hard and this is worth to read this article that is the reason why I have strong faith into this project because it will become next big thing in future. So that I feel more confident after reading this kind of updates.
JohnXJ

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

I have the same feeling!! That is why I am collecting all my spare money to get some $GVT tokens!!  Grin Cool
WesternCowboyBibop

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

GVT is resisting in this suffering crypto market. All others decreased too much but GVT stand. This my one of my favourite token. Other is pundi x
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

I have the same feeling!! That is why I am collecting all my spare money to get some $GVT tokens!!  Grin Cool

There were a very good way to sell at 330 and buy back at 265. I missed it, it's always hard to sell with loss (but win in fact).

My GVT bag will become so big I'll be soon a whale. (Well, to be honest, I'm already a little whale, hard to sell or buy without dump or pump the market).

GVT is resisting in this suffering crypto market. All others decreased too much but GVT stand. This my one of my favourite token. Other is pundi x

Can't say more. I like to read here no one talk about "mooooooooon" or that kinds of stupid things
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:10:22 PM

As for me, this project is clearly underestimated. He has a ready product and a great future. I am glad that I noticed it at an early stage and managed to buy tokens during the ICO.
Zring

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

Hi,
Serious Project !
Contact if Spanish Translations needed !
Regards,
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: