Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why price going down today?  (Read 2114 times)
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:13:27 AM

I think because China's Internet Finance Association has issued a warning to its members on ICO . So with this bad news , price should be go down .

Wasn't that last week that China issued a warning. I'm sure there was a warning and Bitcoin still shot up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:23:39 AM

I think because China's Internet Finance Association has issued a warning to its members on ICO . So with this bad news , price should be go down .

Not related to this. Even if it happens, I don't think it affects bitcoin or altcoins prices. Price falling was just a correction after bitcoin price rise and now it's over.
so may you look down upon the Chinese goverment and the effect of Chinese market, one website with government background published a news that ICO suspected illegal fund-raising, it made great influence on the market, many ico projects were stopped and there even been a saying that new coins will not allowed to list on the exchange, so both the exchange, ico team and normal user were very careful now, they converted the cryptocurrency to the fiat ro reduce the risk, then the market dumped

yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:40:02 AM

Not related to this. Even if it happens, I don't think it affects bitcoin or altcoins prices. Price falling was just a correction after bitcoin price rise and now it's over.
so may you look down upon the Chinese goverment and the effect of Chinese market, one website with government background published a news that ICO suspected illegal fund-raising, it made great influence on the market, many ico projects were stopped and there even been a saying that new coins will not allowed to list on the exchange, so both the exchange, ico team and normal user were very careful now, they converted the cryptocurrency to the fiat ro reduce the risk, then the market dumped
i think you get the point, China has the most minners and trading volume, also the government is so powerful that it only need show its attitude towards the cryptocurrency, then the market will do reaction, especially an important meeting will hold in Octomber
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:48:01 PM

Ethereum is always going down and up.
you cant say it .
atleast we are still secure because it don't go crash
and just staying stable . maybe tomorrow Eth will go up again.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:26:16 PM

Just buy all the dips and get rich . its easy man  Grin
tleilaxu_eyes

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

Why are prices going down today? Because it's not a day where prices are going up (that was yesterday).

Look into the eyes.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:52:55 PM

The people driving bitcoin are not the holders but the traders. Bitcoin, ethereum, dash, and wave has been making upward price movement since the beginning of last month  until bitcoin reach the pick of $4951 and from there the traders who has been driving the price has to take profit which always put the price in the correction mode.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:02:41 PM

those dumps are natural anddhappening most of the time..
i cant accept the fact that eth and some are affected by BTTC price dump..
and i just read the news bout the line crossing the ocean are cut or damage (internet line) and if this is correct i think it affect the crypto because those coins are internet base currency

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ZepaniZeppos

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:22:32 PM

Not for SYS, SYS is going for it's second pump today. Currently it's in an uptrend. So get in while you still can.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:18:11 PM

i think you get the point, China has the most minners and trading volume, also the government is so powerful that it only need show its attitude towards the cryptocurrency, then the market will do reaction, especially an important meeting will hold in Octomber
Actually in this year, China not are big man on Asia market or the world. Because this year, we have new member is Koren and this market really make us surprise with high volume everyday, even on top No.01 from earlier this year until today.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: