Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172796 times)
coachhouse

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:18:49 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 05:29:31 PM by coachhouse

My congratulations to Dev with going to coinexchange. What are the plans for the further development of the project. I would like the coin to participate in business. This will give a big boost to the project.

As the other developer mentioned on Discord, we will be using a blog to provide regular updates and demos of our work.

Just wondering, but will you ever reveal your identities? Do you have an office? I'm just curious who you guys are and what your background is and where/how this coin is being developed.

So far you guys seem trustworthy and dedicated so that's not really my issue, it's just curiosity at this stage.

They are but I agree with you - as Minereum failed with this step, it'd strengthen the communities' confidence insanely on this.

Indeed. For now it isn't so much of an issue but it will only take a little more growth and awareness before people begin demanding this and not providing it will be a huge, huge blow to Elixir's success.

Something to be aware of for the not so distant future, dev team.

Edit: Wow, I just looked at Minereum's history. What caused its downfall? It was over $10 at one point. I know nothing about MNE, forgive me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:19:05 PM

My congratulations to Dev with going to coinexchange. What are the plans for the further development of the project. I would like the coin to participate in business. This will give a big boost to the project.

As the other developer mentioned on Discord, we will be using a blog to provide regular updates and demos of our work.

Just wondering, but will you ever reveal your identities? Do you have an office? I'm just curious who you guys are and what your background is and where/how this coin is being developed.

So far you guys seem trustworthy and dedicated so that's not really my issue, it's just curiosity at this stage.

They are but I agree with you - as Minereum failed with this step, it'd strengthen the communities' confidence insanely on this.

Indeed. For now it isn't so much of an issue but it will only take a little more growth and awareness before people begin demanding this and not providing it will be a huge, huge blow to Elixir's success.

Something to be aware of for the not so distant future, dev team.

Edit: Wow, I just looked at Minereum's history. What caused its downfall? It was over $10 at one point. I know nothing about MNE, forgive me

Minereum messed up big time since the Dev holds tons of Genesis accounts which he used to get the same amount of accounts in his newly created coin through an ICO (ART). He promised to burn the Minereums exchanged in the ICO but now he changed his mind and decided to sent these to his own token generation tool to create a new token. So he will run 3 tokens in the end of which the last one is completely under his control.  The Minereum project begins to smell like a big scam IMO and trust went out the door running.

CryptoMeister
minereum_investor1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:19:05 AM

What about seeing ELIX added on CoinMarketCap?  Grin

One more thing, can we expect ELIX to be listed on Bittrex once the Lending Service is released?
How could that step be handled?

Looking for a clear answer.
ElixirDev (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:39:00 AM

ELIX Translation Bounties

500 ELIX For ANN Translation

Reserved Languages

Reserve A Language Below
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:06:44 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 06:26:11 AM by ANTIMANIA

ELIX Translation Bounties

500 ELIX For ANN Translation

Reserved Languages

Reserve A Language Below
Reserve Russian language 0xa708452560236b82d4ddDED4c4F94Fa81B5c6663
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:48:14 AM

I reserve Greek. I can start as soon as you confirm

Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:07:10 AM

.....and trust went out the door running.
I lost my trust some weeks ago, just before the last pump. I am so glad I got out of that crap.
For a project to be strong, there needs to be a good communication between dev and community.

Fully agree, the way Minereum is managed smells like a scam to me. There is absolutely no focus on the roadmap development and it feels like somebody with a lot of genesis accounts (dev) is filling his pockets. Most important element of running a successful airdropped enterprise is a continuous flow of information, adherence to the roadmap and to a certain point (when millions of USD are traded) a who is who behind the project. Trust is relative, needs to be built and protected but once its gone it will stick for ages and it will kill the perception and potential for a quick resurrection.

CryptoMeister
htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:01:02 AM

I want know if it would trade in other platform?
you know,those platform which can trade ELIX was not popular in community.
How about trade in other platform?dev
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:32:59 AM

.....and trust went out the door running.
I lost my trust some weeks ago, just before the last pump. I am so glad I got out of that crap.
For a project to be strong, there needs to be a good communication between dev and community.

Fully agree, the way Minereum is managed smells like a scam to me. There is absolutely no focus on the roadmap development and it feels like somebody with a lot of genesis accounts (dev) is filling his pockets. Most important element of running a successful airdropped enterprise is a continuous flow of information, adherence to the roadmap and to a certain point (when millions of USD are traded) a who is who behind the project. Trust is relative, needs to be built and protected but once its gone it will stick for ages and it will kill the perception and potential for a quick resurrection.
I'm in this space to make money first above all things, thanks you mentioned that trust is relative, remeber when everyone was shouting about immutability when Ehtereum hard fork and the price dipped below $6, I wish to see the faces of those that sold there tokens then.
The question I used to ask myself is can this team deliver on what they promised,if they can fine by me. Ce fini
CryptoMaker111

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:44:38 AM

Dev, i still have my TME in Nova exchange and Nova exchange wallet for this token is in maintenance mode. Please let me know how can i withdraw them?

I wonder why only this TME token had compatibility issue with Nova as there are other tokens also in nova and they are all working fine.

People are dumping Elix on Coin exchange hard.
concisedodo

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:10:24 PM

Dev, i still have my TME in Nova exchange and Nova exchange wallet for this token is in maintenance mode. Please let me know how can i withdraw them?

I wonder why only this TME token had compatibility issue with Nova as there are other tokens also in nova and they are all working fine.

It is possible to recover your TME, just read the fist post. Although i'm still wondering if it possible to do it with API key. Dev?
CryptoMaker111

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:32:03 PM

It is possible to recover your TME, just read the fist post. Although i'm still wondering if it possible to do it with API key. Dev?

Withdrawing all of your coins is not a good solution. Withdrawing will costs you withdraw fee and if you are holding around 30-35 coins in nova and then you have to install these coins personal wallets or move to other exchanges and then again moving these coins to nova will again costs you withdraw fee. Please don't give noob solution. We want more quick and easy solution.
concisedodo

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:46:24 PM

Withdrawing all of your coins is not a good solution. Withdrawing will costs you withdraw fee and if you are holding around 30-35 coins in nova and then you have to install these coins personal wallets or move to other exchanges and then again moving these coins to nova will again costs you withdraw fee. Please don't give noob solution. We want more quick and easy solution.
Nova's API key and that what i'm asking for Grin

And it gets more and more retarded with Nova:
We needed to close API service during new attack, we are working on to solve this issue.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:12:04 PM

Please Dev, keep working hard on this project.  A lending service is something that hasn't been explored yet in crypto
COmpletely wrong, although it might still bea good project to pursue, doing this lending service with no innovation is a very very old idea already in this crypto world. No one will be interested on that anymore, too many service doing that already.
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:44:04 PM

Nova's API key and that what i'm asking for Grin

And it gets more and more retarded with Nova:
We needed to close API service during new attack, we are working on to solve this issue.
it's getting weirder and weirder with novaexchange, it almost seems like they're preparing for an exit scam
This is just how i'm viewing this matter, i'm not accusing them of really doing it , but it is getting pretty shady, imo

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:09:04 PM

Please Dev, keep working hard on this project.  A lending service is something that hasn't been explored yet in crypto
COmpletely wrong, although it might still bea good project to pursue, doing this lending service with no innovation is a very very old idea already in this crypto world. No one will be interested on that anymore, too many service doing that already.

I don't know any project which would provide a similar service to the one the devs are working on. Can you give some examples?

coachhouse

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:38:20 PM

One more thing, can we expect ELIX to be listed on Bittrex once the Lending Service is released?

CMC for certain, Bittrex I can't answer. I don't see why not as it doesn't give voting rights therefore would it be difficult for it to pass their regulatory requirements?

On another note, price looks set to continue rising for a while yet since buy and sell orders have quite a large gulf between them.
sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:23:46 PM

maybe soon ELIX will added to coinmarketcap when its ready Cheesy

Hopefully soon! It'll definitely help the coin get more popularity and better volume which should hopefully lead to a higher price!

You Do realize there is a minimum of 10k usd/24h trade to be on cmc? First that has to happen, then cmc..

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
minereum_investor1

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:46:16 PM

maybe soon ELIX will added to coinmarketcap when its ready Cheesy

Hopefully soon! It'll definitely help the coin get more popularity and better volume which should hopefully lead to a higher price!

You Do realize there is a minimum of 10k usd/24h trade to be on cmc? First that has to happen, then cmc..

Where did you get this information?
Can you please provide a link?
TheCryptoGeneral

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:48:30 PM

oh this looks good, too bad the ann page is really not that attractive looking in terms of design, as if it didnt matter or something but im for sure going to follow this one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: