Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:24:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172796 times)
ICOphile

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:38:06 PM

Don't listen to the butthurt Pajeets with their newbie FUD profiles. They just bought in at $0.07 and are trying to drive down what is clearly a rising, strong token in order to cover their short term losses.

Butthurt Pajeets?Huh Ahaa, I love india guys cos they are pretty smart. So you just admitted people started losing money in this shit coin already. Investors, be wise with your money!!! There are hundreds of them like this coin out there. I was interested in it until I read all their blockchain impossible blablabla just making fool out of people to get their money.

Good luck people. I'm out of here for good.

Ummmmm.... markets move up and down.... They all do all of the time!

There was an initial major rally when the coin got listed on CMC, then it stabilised and now it's gaining volume, price and overall strength. If you can't see the fundamentals in plain site of a massively undervalued coin for its current supply then it's probably best if you're "out of here for good" as you put it. Good luck pal.

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOphile

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 03:29:09 PM

"If I were you I will be silenced to avoid drawing more attention to yourself."

Why would I care what I said on an open forum? I didn't create this smart contract.  And, what's all this 'crew' stuff? I'm only a solo investor in and holder of this token. The only involvement I had with this developer was winning a crappy initial logo competition for the TME token.

POW mined coins put the initial supply of a coin in the hands of the first miners. Whereas, this is an innovative and eco-friendly use of the Ethereum blockchain to allow initial genesis pair holders to create liquidity in a nascent marketplace with a view to the token blossoming into a clever P2P lending system.

To suggest the whole project is a scam (when you clearly don't grasp it) just because some big holders are trying to manipulate the value on an undervalued coin on a small exchange is ludicrous. Why wouldn't people be doing that if they felt they could? We're still living in the Wild West of crypto, after all...

There are countless huge market capped coins that as far as I can tell serve no real purpose. Why single this one out as a dud?

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:16:37 PM

Don't listen to the butthurt Pajeets with their newbie FUD profiles. They just bought in at $0.07 and are trying to drive down what is clearly a rising, strong token in order to cover their short term losses.

Butthurt Pajeets?Huh Ahaa, I love india guys cos they are pretty smart. So you just admitted people started losing money in this shit coin already. Investors, be wise with your money!!! There are hundreds of them like this coin out there. I was interested in it until I read all their blockchain impossible blablabla just making fool out of people to get their money.

There was an initial major rally when the coin got listed on CMC, then it stabilised and now it's gaining volume, price and overall strength. If you can't see the fundamentals in plain site of a massively undervalued coin for its current supply then it's probably best if you're "out of here for good" as you put it. Good luck pal.

I already said goodbye but you brought me back with your comment to say what we know that I didn't want to say before to avoid panic that will make people lose money.
Listen Buddy, me and my buddies watched how you and your crew moved the price up and down on coinexchange. The bidding price was 1154 sat range, and asking price was 1284 range, but you or members of your crew placed orders many times at 2220 range in attempt to pull up the price. We were laughing at the price manipulations. We are MBA students in one of the top universities in the UK. If the blockchain business is not regulated yet does not mean you will get away with crime. Fintech is our thing and we want efficient use of it and not lies. We have 16 firms in our list but Elixir was too absurd. If I were you I will be silenced to avoid drawing more attention to yourself.

Bunch of idiots IMO
16 firms out of 900 and Elixer was not on their list?? Like 884 others lol
It sounds to me that mr Bitmineer himself is trying to draw some negative attention to ELIX to buy in cheap.
Like MBA makes people scare off :-) This is unregulated territory my friend

CryptoMeister
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:33:41 PM

There seems to be some very strong resistance around .05 cents. Hopefully we can break this barrier and hit the .10 cents mark
BMG86

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:17:28 PM

I already said goodbye but you brought me back with your comment to say what we know that I didn't want to say before to avoid panic that will make people lose money.
Listen Buddy, me and my buddies watched how you and your crew moved the price up and down on coinexchange. The bidding price was 1154 sat range, and asking price was 1284 range, but you or members of your crew placed orders many times at 2220 range in attempt to pull up the price. We were laughing at the price manipulations. We are MBA students in one of the top universities in the UK. If the blockchain business is not regulated yet does not mean you will get away with crime. Fintech is our thing and we want efficient use of it and not lies. We have 16 firms in our list but Elixir was too absurd. If I were you I will be silenced to avoid drawing more attention to yourself.

Welcome to the world of crypto. This happens with all of the coins not just Elixir. This doesn't make Elixir a scam, because it definitely is not. Because if that was the case then every single crypto including bitcoin would be considered a scam. Price manipulation happens all of the time in crypto because of the fact that they're not regulated. If you can't handle that then I suggest you stop trading.
BMG86

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:26:02 PM

Any news on more exchanges being added soon? Maybe now that Elixir is being traded with good volume, other exchanges will be interested in listing it.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:43:18 PM

I don't know how to see the current number of tokens in circulation, since the token has been listed on the exchange the amount of tokens sold on the exchange has increased drastically, though this is good for long term holders because that means less tokens will be in circulation. I want to know the current amount of tokens in circulation
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:57:21 PM

Just to make sure I have this correct. Although we have the genesis pairs, we don't send our EXOR to the parent, but instead send EXOR to the ELIX address:
0xc8C6A31A4A806d3710A7B38b7B296D2fABCCDBA8?

Is that a true statement? if so, what good is the Parent address? Maybe I am not fully understanding the process.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Klangburg

Activity: 720
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:04:04 PM

I don't know how to see the current number of tokens in circulation, since the token has been listed on the exchange the amount of tokens sold on the exchange has increased drastically, though this is good for long term holders because that means less tokens will be in circulation. I want to know the current amount of tokens in circulation

Already answered:

When going on this CMC page : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elixir/#charts, we notice the current ELIX market cap is still not showing up after days.
When can we expect to see the market cap of ELIX so the rank can finally move up?  Huh

We've already sent an email describing how to correct their value for circulating supply. We're also going to make a separate page from the home page with only the circulating supply of ELIX and send a link, to make everything even clearer for CMC.

t.me/cryptodeutsch
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:09:36 PM

Go to the Elixir website and scroll down. You'll see the circulating supply.

Just to make sure I have this correct. Although we have the genesis pairs, we don't send our EXOR to the parent, but instead send EXOR to the ELIX address:

Is that a true statement? if so, what good is the Parent address? Maybe I am not fully understanding the process.

I think ELIX is sent to your parent address.

There seems to be some very strong resistance around .05 cents. Hopefully we can break this barrier and hit the .10 cents mark

It's more around .06 and I noticed it too. It gets to around .058 and then is dumped back to .04.

Any news on more exchanges being added soon? Maybe now that Elixir is being traded with good volume, other exchanges will be interested in listing it.

If this is a thing then I vote Cryptopia (400,000 DOT) and ShapeShift (community voting).
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:16:03 PM

You send you exor to your parent address to creat3 a batch.... The batch created will also be exor... When you want to trade on exchanges then you send your exor to the elix address to get elix which is trading on exchanges...

Make sense?
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:20:33 PM

You send you exor to your parent address to creat3 a batch.... The batch created will also be exor... When you want to trade on exchanges then you send your exor to the elix address to get elix which is trading on exchanges...

Make sense?

Thanks musclepump. It sort of makes sense Huh

So if I want to make the most of my genesis pair, I won't create any EXOR batches for a long time to increase the amount of ELIX I will have once I send my EXOR to the ELIX address?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Coiner_

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:20:49 PM

Make sense?

But the OP says:

To convert EXOR to ELIX, send EXOR to the ELIX address:

0xc8C6A31A4A806d3710A7B38b7B296D2fABCCDBA8
Neon~

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:26:37 PM

Make sense?

But the OP says:

Yes, that is for one-to-one conversion from EXOR to ELIX, so that you can trade ELIX on exchanges. Batch creation happens between EXOR child and parent address.
Coiner_

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:32:38 PM

Make sense?

But the OP says:

Yes, that is for one-to-one conversion from EXOR to ELIX, so that you can trade ELIX on exchanges. Batch creation happens between EXOR child and parent address.

Wow, I thought I knew this but now I'm pretty confused.

Edit: Oh I see:

Quote from: Elix_About
When the owner of a parent-child pair wishes to generate currency, they move a nonzero amount of currency into the parent from its child. The first ten transactions from a child to its parent triggers the generation of currency in the child. To elaborate, each owner of a parent-child pair 1 can only create ten batches of tokens.

So after the batch generation you send the EXORs to that 0xc8C6A31... address, right?
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:56:26 PM

Make sense?

But the OP says:

Wow, I thought I knew this but now I'm pretty confused.

Edit: Oh I see:

Quote from: Elix_About
When the owner of a parent-child pair wishes to generate currency, they move a nonzero amount of currency into the parent from its child. The first ten transactions from a child to its parent triggers the generation of currency in the child. To elaborate, each owner of a parent-child pair 1 can only create ten batches of tokens.

So after the batch generation you send the EXORs to that 0xc8C6A31... address, right?

Yep
BMG86

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:13:16 PM

Go to the Elixir website and scroll down. You'll see the circulating supply.

I think ELIX is sent to your parent address.

It's more around .06 and I noticed it too. It gets to around .058 and then is dumped back to .04.

If this is a thing then I vote Cryptopia (400,000 DOT) and ShapeShift (community voting).

Yes, I meant to say closer. 06 cents. Hopefully we can break that barrier. But one good thing is that we have stability between .04 and .05 cents. Hopefully it won't drop below that.

As far as exchanges go, cryptopia would be great if we can get it on there. The more exchanges will bring more volume and hopefully bring a higher price.

What's everybody's short term speculation as far price goes?
BMG86

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:19:39 PM

Also, liqui.io would be another great exchange to list it on, there's really good volume on there.
BamaChief

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:13:03 AM

I have been following cryptos for about 8 months now and I have been waiting for a legitimate 'next big thing'.  While this is far from a guarantee (what coins really are), I do believe in it.  What monetary amount would you all say is too much to invest in a coin such as ELIX?
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:23:13 AM

The coin is listed on coinmarketcap. This is a good news. Waiting next month to be launched mobile app and maybe new exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: