Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172796 times)
Friorianf

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:39:18 PM

The wall at 7 BTC was bought out almost immediately. The volumes already amount to 144 BTC. After such growth there should be a fall, but where is it?
Sorry for my English.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baby_dracula

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:44:54 PM

The developers are legit. They have been heavily involved in this project from day one, take a look back in this thread and see for yourself.

I cannot see any developer name. How come they are legit then??? Why my post are being pushed without the answers?? plus they will have the working model by the q1 2018?Huh?

This is how I realize why people lose money. I am may be new to cryptocurrency but this is how it is not suppose to work.

It is easily decodable.

onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 07:47:52 PM

Is there anyone here that has not created any batches? I am still holding back from creating any batches so that I can maximize my amount of ELIX.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SlotMonster

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:04:47 PM

Is there anyone here that has not created any batches? I am still holding back from creating any batches so that I can maximize my amount of ELIX.

I created only one batch, but bought substantial amount on ELIX when it was very cheap Smiley
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:09:21 PM

All I see people trying to pull back price so that they can enter here, many using new accounts.
It is just youtuber took this coin today, price is going up since days.

People who are talking negative have no clue where this all have started, how Dev changed it from TME to Elix.
They don't know the story so it will talk about dump, fake, scam, because they don't know about story, they have not followed progress on this project.
All they want to make money here.

All of us who are here since TME, know the journey and we know how it built step by step, so we value Elix.
They Don't see that. Show them how strongly we believe in future of Elix.

They will keep on coming again and again with their pump and dump tactics. We are here to hold, so don't fall in there trap.
Keep this for some month and you will have best return in your life.

Dev showed confidence in you all and gave you genesis address for free or almost free, now its time to show confidence in dev do not let your Elix go so cheap.

I don't own a single genesis address but invested when it was TME. I had a shot to buy 80 genesis address, ~1 Million Elix, at $500. I was minute late to revise my bid, dev was transparent and rejected my bid as I was late. I tried to convince dev as he would have got for ETH with my bid, but he responded that he needs to be true and fare to everyone.

I am not mad at that though I am proud of dev to take a stand for honest.
Those are in doubt, I still have that mail chain.

SO TIME TO STAND WITH DEV AND LETS NOT SELL ELIX TO THESE PUMP-DUMP PEOPLE

selling sushistake.com, send offers
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:10:34 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 08:29:05 PM by Coiner_

Me. It's gotta reach 10K sats before I think of doing that.

The developers are legit. They have been heavily involved in this project from day one, take a look back in this thread and see for yourself.

I cannot see any developer name. How come they are legit then???

Would you prefer Shitosha Komanato? I hope you've never used BTC.

Why my post are being pushed without the answers??

Because you're asking inane, already answered questions with falsehoods sprinkled on top.

plus they will have the working model by the q1 2018Huh??

Same with a plethora of crypto projects now. OAX, EOS, etc.

This is how I realize why people lose money. I am may be new to cryptocurrency but this is how it is not suppose to work.

It is easily decodable.

You also seem to be new to thinking, reading and DYOR.

Bro. The team hasnt been revealed yet. It is not a good sign.
Secondly Even I can create a token and a beautiful website.

Are you going to invest in that too??

Go ahead. That meaningless trite comment is on virtually every thread and is still as unimpressive as it was the first time I saw it.

How can you say they are really working hard???

Because most of us have spent more than 1hr on this thread. You should try that.

why did this thing come just after SALT with hike?
Seriously???

False, demonstrably false.

Trying to Bill GAtes with the attitude like non educated person believing the hike created by the team who are into this scam??? Not a good idea

That nonsense is incoherent.
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:14:38 PM

Bro. The team hasnt been revealed yet. It is not a good sign.
Secondly Even I can create a token and a beautiful website.

Are you going to invest in that too??
How can you say they are really working hard???

why did this thing come just after SALT with hike?
Seriously???
Trying to Bill GAtes with the attitude like non educated person believing the hike created by the team who are into this scam??? Not a good idea

You make me laugh :-) Newbee account, crazy FUD, no knowledge whatsoever about the history of Elix.
Try it somewhere else or be a bit better prepared before showing up here.
Or better, go astray for a while, read the OP and get some Elx yourself for a try.

CryptoMeister
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:18:57 PM

I cannot see any developer name. How come they are legit then??? Why my post are being pushed without the answers?? plus they will have the working model by the q1 2018?Huh?

It is easily decodable.

Like I said, go back and read the posts in this thread, and if that's still not enough, then go back and read the old timereum thread from when it all first started. The main developer of this project is an honest and decent person. He has been very active and helpful since day one. If this was just a pump and dump scam the Dev would not of put nearly the effort that he has into this project so far.
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:22:25 PM

Who are the developers? I cannot get information about it. I think it is pumped by suppoman video. How can you invest in it?

Yeah it maybe is pumped by suppoman the scammer..haha
This way, If I can link the developers to be linked to him, I will dump all my coins.

Who is suppoman? Superman?

He is a youtuber. He mostly pump the coin.
How can you all be such dumb???

Correction: "How can you ... be [so] dumb???".

this is why 90% traders lose money. Without looking into the developer team How can you invest in it???

Really? Looking into the developer team is your requirement for an investment?  Roll Eyes

The idea is great.
Think about it once. It came just after the SALT COIN which is at hike.
Elixir was launched this time or tried to be pumped because SALT is at hike.

As shown above, this claim is demonstrably false. ELIX/TME predates SALT by at least 2 weeks.

It is more likely people will invest in it because it is cheap with same technology.

False. The only thing close to ELIX is Chronologic which ELIX also predates and SALT's lending is different from ELIX's.

QED you're a bag of falsehoods.
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:28:26 PM

All I see people trying to pull back price so that they can enter here, many using new accounts.

People who are talking negative have no clue where this all have started, how Dev changed it from TME to Elix.
They don't know the story so it will talk about dump, fake, scam, because they don't know about story, they have not followed progress on this project.

All of us who are here since TME, know the journey and we know how it built step by step, so we value Elix.

They will keep on coming again and again with their pump and dump tactics. We are here to hold, so don't fall in there trap.

Dev showed confidence in you all and gave you genesis address for free or almost free, now its time to show confidence in dev do not let your Elix go so cheap.

I don't own a single genesis address but invested when it was TME. I had a shot to buy 80 genesis address, ~1 Million Elix, at $500. I was minute late to revise my bid, dev was transparent and rejected my bid as I was late. I tried to convince dev as he would have got for ETH with my bid, but he responded that he needs to be true and fare to everyone.

Good & Honest add to this thread. Much appreciated!
We all know when something is cooking in the kitchen the can of FUD opens up and falls down, spoiling the beautiful polished floor :-) When large buy walls appear the Newbie accounts are all over the place trying to get that buy wall filled. Sometimes its not even necessary to spend an awful amount of time countering the FUD as the community is too strong for that. Thanks for being an airdropped coin with a strong contributing community that will not break under pressure. This is an amazing coin and it will go its way despite the occasional harassment

CryptoMeister
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:37:57 PM

To be sincere, I can't believe the huge rise in fortune of this token, it seems people are buying into the vision of the developer, but it is difficult to find the total amount of tokens in circulation and that will be in circulation
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:38:08 PM

How can i buy Exor to mine Elix?
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:44:16 PM

To be sincere, I can't believe the huge rise in fortune of this token, it seems people are buying into the vision of the developer, but it is difficult to find the total amount of tokens in circulation and that will be in circulation
They did not put it in to the whitepaper? Somehow releasing some tokens to be sold without a total balance is yet questionable because it might be some kind of shitty coins in the future, IMHO.

Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:44:44 PM

Visit the website once and read through it.
This will enlighten you in a certain way in terms of getting answers to most of your questions :-)
Since this is a self mining coin based on the genesis holders will to create mx 10 batches over 10 years with an increasing batch size over time it's hard to predict the final supply after 10 years. Coins fed to the market is not a lineair process but demand isn't; as well so it will balance out.
Development is on its way and most probably coins will be burned as well during the operational stage of the social lending platform to offset inflation.

CryptoMeister
fonship

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:44:55 PM

Only genesis address holders can do that, no one else can

Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:48:26 PM

They did not put it in to the whitepaper? Somehow releasing some tokens to be sold without a total balance is yet questionable because it might be some kind of shitty coins in the future, IMHO.

Shitty coins won't have achieved what Elix did in such a short lifespan.
If your concerns are really burning and holding you back from any investment feel free to PM Dev or challenge him on the discord

CryptoMeister
Swygx

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:03:49 PM

I have some EXOR. If u need - PM me.
dimbis

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:31:21 PM

EXOR interfaces with the TME contract to pull the current number of batches used (this is imported once when the first EXOR batch is requested), so do not create any more TME batches, as you will lose potential ELIX

LottereumDev  buys previously received TMEs

Why this warning is not on the main topic in big red letters?
I just lost 8000 potentials EXOR :-/.
fonship

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:57:57 PM

Good & Honest add to this thread. Much appreciated!
We all know when something is cooking in the kitchen the can of FUD opens up and falls down, spoiling the beautiful polished floor :-) When large buy walls appear the Newbie accounts are all over the place trying to get that buy wall filled. Sometimes its not even necessary to spend an awful amount of time countering the FUD as the community is too strong for that. Thanks for being an airdropped coin with a strong contributing community that will not break under pressure. This is an amazing coin and it will go its way despite the occasional harassment

Thank you for your support, we will keep on rising if we hold tight. Unity is strength, remember.

01Fedda

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:59:54 PM

Hey guys buy your coins and don't sell, we are pushing this pass $1 dollar guys, I'm spreading the word about this coin and i can get a lot of people to come in seriously!... This is a good coin and has a great dev team and community.  Once we reach other exchanges, the price will go even higher and higher, so try to get as much coins as you can now while the price is low!!! seriously!!!   Wink

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: