Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172796 times)
Mr.Y

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:06:24 AM

From Novaexchange News feed:

2017-10-22 17:58 - Still no reply from ELIX (former TME) dev team

TME will continue being in maintenance until the dev team behind TME and ELIX have replied to our emails about the conversion/swap.

The Devs have already addressed the issue. Any remaining tokens in nova have been burned.

One day dev will come and say all in coinexchange will be burnt? will you agree, no if you have tokens locked their.
Should you wont understand the pain of people who's token are stuck in Nova.
You just cant burn 1 million tokens when investors want them to be converted.

what are you talking about?  he gave everyone the option to have them converted... the ones that didn't do the necessary steps to have such done then didn't get there tokens.... pretty straight forward.. and a very generous move on their part

As per Dev he was supposed to finish that process when Nova delist TME, but Nova did not and its still waiting for TME Dev to get back to them, why Dev have not waited for Nova delisting before converting. Now what is the fault of investors, it is not possible to tack day to day for each asset your own when you have large number of assets.
Original TME investors should not suffer.

Also whatever stand may be, but now this is headline on Nova that Dev is not responding, which anyway is not positive for project.
Dev should issue an statement on the this issue, so that investors stuck in this situation can plan next step to get their investment back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:32:07 AM

I don't know why some people are so concern about the number of tokens in circulation, the current figure is still low when compared to most project in the space and also is the price, when all these Bitcoin fork is over this is a 10ksat per token

Exactly my friend

There are many projects but with a much higher supply of Elixir and a much higher cap.
Now and in the coming weeks is the best time to spare and buy your ELIX, because the values ​​of these days will only be a distant memory.

Elix at 12 months from today can be quietly $ 2-3 and would only have a cap of $ 60-70 million .... nothing compared to its competitors
Anzacka

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:37:55 AM

I keep saying that I'll be holding ELIX long term - like until the end of 2018 at least.

I regularly feel the impatience; I want to make money nownownow, and I had the chance to make a lot during the surge a few weeks ago. However my ELIX was locked away on my ledger and I was abroad for work. I don't mind, but I do feel a slight irritation at being unable to have taken advantage of that.

I doubt I would have, though, as I am in ELIX for the long term and if it hits $1 or even $10 I will not sell - even though I would be rich at $1. I only plan to sell as and when I need cash, and until then I will keep accumulating ELIX.

In this for the long run boys, we've got some serious potential here. I love the project and the devs are amazing. I foresee a nice little price spike when they reveal themselves.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:40:46 AM

I don't know why some people are so concern about the number of tokens in circulation, the current figure is still low when compared to most project in the space and also is the price, when all these Bitcoin fork is over this is a 10ksat per token

Exactly my friend

There are many projects but with a much higher supply of Elixir and a much higher cap.
Now and in the coming weeks is the best time to spare and buy your ELIX, because the values ​​of these days will only be a distant memory.

Elix at 12 months from today can be quietly $ 2-3 and would only have a cap of $ 60-70 million .... nothing compared to its competitors

60 million market cap does not sound way too big, especially if the markets will continue to grow. The only thing that bothers me is that it was an airdrop. Which airdrop from the past has the largest market cap right now?
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:16:32 PM

From Novaexchange News feed:

2017-10-22 17:58 - Still no reply from ELIX (former TME) dev team

TME will continue being in maintenance until the dev team behind TME and ELIX have replied to our emails about the conversion/swap.

The Devs have already addressed the issue. Any remaining tokens in nova have been burned.

One day dev will come and say all in coinexchange will be burnt? will you agree, no if you have tokens locked their.
Should you wont understand the pain of people who's token are stuck in Nova.
You just cant burn 1 million tokens when investors want them to be converted.

what are you talking about?  he gave everyone the option to have them converted... the ones that didn't do the necessary steps to have such done then didn't get there tokens.... pretty straight forward.. and a very generous move on their part

As per Dev he was supposed to finish that process when Nova delist TME

[-- snip --]

Like musclepump said, what are you talking about? Several "original TME investors" followed the instructions the dev laid out and got their coins back. Those that failed to do so before October 2 have mostly themselves to blame.

Exactly my friend

60 million market cap does not sound way too big, especially if the markets will continue to grow. The only thing that bothers me is that it was an airdrop. Which airdrop from the past has the largest market cap right now?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nem/

Grin

NEM was airdropped?

Anyways, the answer is technically BitcoinCash at #4. But since it's the genesis coin fork, I can see why it may be excused. For the highest price, look at ByteBall (GBYTE) with an ATH of $926.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:55:32 PM

NEM was airdropped?

Anyways, the answer is technically BitcoinCash at #4. But since it's the genesis coin fork, I can see why it may be excused. For the highest price, look at ByteBall (GBYTE) with an ATH of $926.

Nem was an airdrop for some early participants, I was one of the last to be included in the address list but I had to pay around $40, hundreds of other people had to pay some amount too. And I still was not sure at that time if it was a good decision because it was originally planned as a NXT clone.
I like that the dev keeps updating us with news here, hoping to see the dev team details soon.
fastfalcon94

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:58:43 PM

That doesn't seem right. I was following the first thread and the dev said to be patient with novaexchange and to get your tokens into myetherwallet as soon as the wallet came back out of maintenance mode. I've been checking with nova twice a week and the wallet has never came out of maintenance mode so I've never been able to get my coins out. What exactly were we supposed to do?

JimHanson

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:14:34 PM

That doesn't seem right. I was following the first thread and the dev said to be patient with novaexchange and to get your tokens into myetherwallet as soon as the wallet came back out of maintenance mode. I've been checking with nova twice a week and the wallet has never came out of maintenance mode so I've never been able to get my coins out. What exactly were we supposed to do?

Exactly! Nova had problems with TME and then the wallet was locked so we could not withdraw. How exactly could we have drawn down the coins for the swap?
Coiner_

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:15:08 PM

That doesn't seem right. I was following the first thread and the dev said to be patient with novaexchange and to get your tokens into myetherwallet as soon as the wallet came back out of maintenance mode. I've been checking with nova twice a week and the wallet has never came out of maintenance mode so I've never been able to get my coins out.

You should've been following this thread. That aside, the issue lies with Nova (and partly those gen holders that were in a haste to sell their tokens). It doesn't make sense to expect the devs to wait several weeks for Nova to decide it's time to wake up from their slumber and actually run their business.

What exactly were we supposed to do?

This was over a month ago:

NovaExchange TME Recovery

The ELIX developers are moving forward with a plan to recover TME locked in
NovaExchange. As NovaExchange has not initiated plans to work with the
developers to remove this TME, the developers have chosen an alternative option.
The process of recovering TME in NovaExchange is not ideal, but we are dedicated
to helping those who purhased TME turn their holdings into EXOR, which they may
then turn into ELIX.

Note: If NovaExchange opens withdrawals or deposits, the developers will not be able
to move forward with this plan but will consider alternative possibilities.

To recover TME you have stuck in NovaExchange:

Option 1:

Under "Accounts" in NovaExchange (in the upper right), go to API Keys.
Generate a new API key.
Email elixirtoken@gmail.com with the following:
API_KEY
API_SECRET
We can check your balance using these, and then you can delete that API key.

Option 2:

1. Move all digital assets except your TME out of your NovaExchange account. There will be some gas costs, but this step is optional. It is meant to eliminate trust throughout the process.
2. Change your email if you wish to protect your privacy.
3. Create and set a temporary password for your account.
Email elixirtoken@gmail.com with the following information:
1. Your NovaExchange username and temporary password.
2. The address to which you would like an equal amount of EXOR credited. This
should be a personal wallet, not an exchange wallet. If you use an exchange wallet,
you will not be able to access your EXOR.

We will then email back with a request #, which will be used to organize this
process. Afer the removal of TME from NovaExchange (scheduled for September
30th), the developers will credit the addresses specified with EXOR.
Please be patient regarding email commmunications as we expect to receive many
claims. Addresses will be credited after the delisting of TME to make sure the
process goes smoothly.

You can follow the progress of recovery claims via this document:
TME Recovery Claims

Thank you for your patience.
fastfalcon94

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:22:17 PM

I just went back 40+ pages to find the same thing. Was going to post it. I pm'd the dev. Still that recovery process seems unsafe. If I were to generate an API key wouldn't the dev technically have the ability to sell or transfer any of my coins on Nova? I'd need to move everything somewhere else before doing it. You would think there would be some kind of big announcement and it wouldn't be just a single post. I have 30+ different coins. Hard to read every little thing on each one every day. Especially when this one has had a few conversions and 3 threads. They could have just told Nova to mention it on their news feed that a conversion process existed.
JimHanson

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:28:37 PM

I just went back 40+ pages to find the same thing. Was going to post it. I pm'd the dev. Still that recovery process seems unsafe. If I were to generate an API key wouldn't the dev technically have the ability to sell or transfer any of my coins on Nova? I'd need to move everything somewhere else before doing it. You would think there would be some kind of big announcement and it wouldn't be just a single post. I have 30+ different coins. Hard to read every little thing on each one every day. Especially when this one has had a few conversions and 3 threads. They could have just told Nova to mention it on their news feed that a conversion process existed.

I'm fairly new to crypto. I just wish Elix had informed Nova so they could have made an announcement.
Klangburg

Activity: 720
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:35:57 PM

I'm fairly new to crypto. I just wish Elix had informed Nova so they could have made an announcement.

Better do your research instead of blaiming anybody for your own faults.

The devs are absolutely not the guys to complain about!

t.me/cryptodeutsch
fastfalcon94

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:45:22 PM

Well hopefully dev will be able to help. They had said TME was going away from novaexchange on sept 30th, and it's clearly still there.
JimHanson

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:15:41 PM

Better do your research instead of blaiming anybody for your own faults.

The devs are absolutely not the guys to complain about!

This really is a different world huh? I did research the coin before buying it. But maybe you're right, maybe I should have done more. I just thought there would have been an announcement at the exchange, I was watching the news there for an update.
Mr.Y

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:29:24 PM

As per Dev post: Afer the removal of TME from NovaExchange (scheduled for September

That clearly did not happen then why Dev moved ahead?

If Dev do not coordinate with NOVA and Don't convert to EXOR. I will go for legal option and feel free to join me if you also feel the same
seddik

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:51:42 PM

If I am not wrong the dev said some days ago that they would update their website and put information about the team behind ELIXIR.
Any news about that?
ELIXIR is handling BTC fork nicely though.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Coiner_

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:38:29 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 03:53:01 PM by Coiner_

As per Dev post: Afer the removal of TME from NovaExchange (scheduled for September

That clearly did not happen then why Dev moved ahead?

Already answered. Use your eyes.

If Dev do not coordinate with NOVA and Don't convert to EXOR. I will go for legal option and feel free to join me if you also feel the same

You won't do a damn thing so stop deluding yourself.

This wasn't an ICO so you literally have no basis for complaint. I've been part of at least 2 airdrops where I lost what I got, notified the devs and nothing happened. Also, the dev explicitly stated what you needed to do to get your coins back. That you failed to do so or didn't see it is not the devs fault. This certainly won't be the first time people are losing coins/tokens because of a rebranding/swap so suck it up and buy the Elixir dip.

I get that but ironically, option 1 was suggested by a member here when he felt option 2 would be too expensive, and it is. He did what was asked and got his coins back. Another user, IIRC, went with option 2 and didn't even bother to move out his coins and he also got his coins.
fastfalcon94

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:54:54 PM

Is there any reason dev wouldn't be able to help? I mean the novaexchange TME coins are still there. No one has been able to buy or sell for a long time since it's been in maintenance mode. I assume the deadline was because the coins were supposed to be gone from TME at the end of September. Since they are still present though I don't see why it couldn't be prolonged.

Also some of the original comments seem open ended. For instance:

As NovaExchange has not initiated plans to work with the developers to remove this TME

NovaExchange is suggesting that they are trying to work with the developers based on their recent news comment. And this:

Note: If NovaExchange opens withdrawals or deposits, the developers will not be able to move forward with this plan but will consider alternative possibilities.

To me this sounds like the plan was more "things they could potentially do" if they couldn't work with Nova Exchange. It doesn't sound like "this is what we are doing".

Also for what it's worth I asked about the TME stuff back on page 80 and the replies made it seem like everything was still OK.

I'll wait until I hear something from dev before replying again. Also I think Nova Exchange has an account on this forum. If I recall I saw them helping out with another coin. I'll contact them and direct them here.

BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:29:17 PM

If I am not wrong the dev said some days ago that they would update their website and put information about the team behind ELIXIR.
Any news about that?
ELIXIR is handling BTC fork nicely though.

They hired a new web designer to build an all new website. Once it is completed, there will be a team page.
SlotMonster

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:30:07 PM

https://idex.market/eth/elix - Elixir is listed on IDEX Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: