Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:17:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172809 times)
Mr.Y

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:57:10 PM

I just went back 40+ pages to find the same thing. Was going to post it. I pm'd the dev. Still that recovery process seems unsafe. If I were to generate an API key wouldn't the dev technically have the ability to sell or transfer any of my coins on Nova? I'd need to move everything somewhere else before doing it. You would think there would be some kind of big announcement and it wouldn't be just a single post. I have 30+ different coins. Hard to read every little thing on each one every day. Especially when this one has had a few conversions and 3 threads. They could have just told Nova to mention it on their news feed that a conversion process existed.

As per Dev post: Afer the removal of TME from NovaExchange (scheduled for September
30th), the developers will credit the addresses specified with EXOR.

That clearly did not happen then why Dev moved ahead?

Already answered. Use your eyes.

If Dev do not coordinate with NOVA and Don't convert to EXOR. I will go for legal option and feel free to join me if you also feel the same

You won't do a damn thing so stop deluding yourself.

This wasn't an ICO so you literally have no basis for complaint. I've been part of at least 2 airdrops where I lost what I got, notified the devs and nothing happened. Also, the dev explicitly stated what you needed to do to get your coins back. That you failed to do so or didn't see it is not the devs fault. This certainly won't be the first time people are losing coins/tokens because of a rebranding/swap so suck it up and buy the Elixir dip.

You don't make any sense:

1. First, we have not got TME as airdrop, we bought it with our own money. Also, I have enough proofs that this project will fall under ICO, if needed to prove in courts.
2. We have not failed in getting TME. We have worked with NOVA and NOVA is ready, but now its on Dev to respond.
3. Why don't you suck it up our concerns and let the Dev respond, you have no authority to advise us to loose our coins. If you are from Elix team, show up and then say. Till then keep yourself out of this.

May be you belong to project team or you have so much time to write answers to each and everyone. I see you from TME thread, taking ownership to answers questions which are meant for Dev.
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:01:50 PM

Well, I see one positive thing from this nova news, If Dev work with nova, we might get Elix listed on nova free of charge which will be good for project as we will have more new buyers.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:22:41 PM

I just went back 40+ pages to find the same thing. Was going to post it. I pm'd the dev. Still that recovery process seems unsafe. If I were to generate an API key wouldn't the dev technically have the ability to sell or transfer any of my coins on Nova? I'd need to move everything somewhere else before doing it. You would think there would be some kind of big announcement and it wouldn't be just a single post. I have 30+ different coins. Hard to read every little thing on each one every day. Especially when this one has had a few conversions and 3 threads. They could have just told Nova to mention it on their news feed that a conversion process existed.

As per Dev post: Afer the removal of TME from NovaExchange (scheduled for September

If Dev do not coordinate with NOVA and Don't convert to EXOR. I will go for legal option and feel free to join me if you also feel the same

This wasn't an ICO so you literally have no basis for complaint. I've been part of at least 2 airdrops where I lost what I got, notified the devs and nothing happened. Also, the dev explicitly stated what you needed to do to get your coins back. That you failed to do so or didn't see it is not the devs fault. This certainly won't be the first time people are losing coins/tokens because of a rebranding/swap so suck it up and buy the Elixir dip.

1. First, we have not got TME as airdrop, we bought it with our own money. Also, I have enough proofs that this project will fall under ICO, if needed to prove in courts.
2. We have not failed in getting TME. We have worked with NOVA and NOVA is ready, but now its on Dev to respond.
3. Why don't you suck it up our concerns and let the Dev respond, you have no authority to advise us to loose our coins. If you are from Elix team, show up and then say. Till then keep yourself out of this.

May be you belong to project team or you have so much time to write answers to each and everyone. I see you from TME thread, taking ownership to answers questions which are meant for Dev.

If retrieving your TME from nova was so important, then why didn't you follow this thread or try to reach out to the devs over a month ago when they were working on resolving all of this? They gave plenty of time for people to get in touch with them when they were helping everybody. You failed to do so, and you have nobody to blame but yourself.
Mr.Y

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:36:50 PM

If retrieving your TME from nova was so important, then why didn't you follow this thread or try to reach out to the devs over a month ago when they were working on resolving all of this? They gave plenty of time for people to get in touch with them when they were helping everybody. You failed to do so, and you have nobody to blame but yourself.

I have been raising this issue since long now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2144082.msg22527376#msg22527376

When someone have 60+ coin/tokens its not feasible to follow each thread every time, Dev posted that he will for Delisting, but he did not.
Also, you don't have right to blame us. Why Dev not responding here.

Why Dev would not like to keep his TME long term investors. Because we are long term investors, we do not track each thread everyday. And kind of forum responses TME and Elix got , you can not keep up with reading reach page.

We do not check forums for BTC, LTC , ETH for months, do you suggest that if then make any changes, they just post on their forum and those who don't read their forum will loose their coins???

Also, many investors don't come to BT at all, Dev should have asked Nova to post on their exchange as a notice to its TME holders, which did not happen.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:40:43 PM

From Novaexchange News feed:

2017-10-22 17:58 - Still no reply from ELIX (former TME) dev team

TME will continue being in maintenance until the dev team behind TME and ELIX have replied to our emails about the conversion/swap.

The Devs have already addressed the issue. Any remaining tokens in nova have been burned.

One day dev will come and say all in coinexchange will be burnt? will you agree, no if you have tokens locked their.
Should you wont understand the pain of people who's token are stuck in Nova.
You just cant burn 1 million tokens when investors want them to be converted.

what are you talking about?  he gave everyone the option to have them converted... the ones that didn't do the necessary steps to have such done then didn't get there tokens.... pretty straight forward.. and a very generous move on their part

Agreed. Now is the time to end this SWAP... or to put a firm DEADLINE.
Elix needs to move on on solid grounds.
Anzacka

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:42:49 PM

Well what the hell do you expect the devs to do? Personally email you and everyone else who bought TME?

They did what they damn well could. As everyone always says in crypto, you're a fool if you keep your money on an exchange.
Mr.Y

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:48:11 PM

Well what the hell do you expect the devs to do? Personally email you and everyone else who bought TME?

They did what they damn well could. As everyone always says in crypto, you're a fool if you keep your money on an exchange.

And here you are super fool, NOVA wallet is disabled you dumb fool so no one was able to withdraw.
and if you think exchange have no additional people then BT, then trade here why you go to exchange. Dev should have asked NOVA to inform their users.
Or Dev should have waited for delisting as per their post.
Anzacka

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:51:30 PM

And here you are super fool, NOVA wallet is disabled you dumb fool so no one was able to withdraw.
and if you think exchange have no additional people then BT, then trade here why you go to exchange. Dev should have asked NOVA to inform their users.

Nova informed users that the wallet would be disabled and gave a deadline to withdraw TME. The devs tried to contact Nova but were met with a brick wall.

If I have misremembered please let me know - anyone - but I've been around since the beginning and I'm pretty sure that is what happened.

I say again, foolish to keep your funds on an exchange.
JimHanson

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:56:35 PM

Nova informed users that the wallet would be disabled and gave a deadline to withdraw TME. The devs tried to contact Nova but were met with a brick wall.

If I have misremembered please let me know - anyone - but I've been around since the beginning and I'm pretty sure that is what happened.

2017-08-19 09:55 - TME token delisting

TME token has caused more support than all other altcoins together lately and we have decided to mark it for delisting. If we find a solution to the problems with TME we might abort the delisting.

There was no time limit and the wallet was disabled straight away. I think they had technical problems.
Klangburg

Activity: 722
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:59:33 PM

You're the super fool. Everything was communicated in here super fair by the devs.

Send them an inquiry via e-mail. If you're lucky they might still help you.

Anyway stop fuding for no reason and gtfo here. Roll Eyes

t.me/cryptodeutsch
stupid_seb

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:06:26 PM

Exchanges are just a bunch of Wallets and they act as a clearinghouse for fast trading.
They hold the private keys. DELISTING is simply a clearinghouse delisting, the wallets are still there and the private keys somewhere.
Things like wallets or tokens do NOT disappear magically from the blockchain.

From a legal point of view, if you see an ERC20 token on an exchange wallet,  that is or was linked to your account, the exchange MUST give you access to the tokens, or at least transfer them to a personal wallet of yours.
-> Check etherscan.io and see if you can track your TME tokens on your address.

Otherwise, any exchange refusing to release the tokens, is simply a theft and should be prosecuted.

The exchange doesn't have to "list" the token (ie allow trading), nor to perform the swap if they expressed the delisting in a timely manner.
HOWEVER, the release of the tokens, meaning: the transfer on a user's personal wallet is a LEGAL OBLIGATION.
Costs of this transfer should be taken by the exchange, as they are the ones who unilaterally decided to delist the coin.

I am a strong believer in CLASS-ACTIONS against exchanges. Some desserve that...
Mr.Y

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:21:31 PM

Exchanges are just a bunch of Wallets and they act as a clearinghouse for fast trading.
They hold the private keys. DELISTING is simply a clearinghouse delisting, the wallets are still there and the private keys somewhere.
Things like wallets or tokens do NOT disappear magically from the blockchain.

From a legal point of view, if you see an ERC20 token on an exchange wallet,  that is or was linked to your account, the exchange MUST give you access to the tokens, or at least transfer them to a personal wallet of yours.
-> Check etherscan.io and see if you can track your TME tokens on your address.

Otherwise, any exchange refusing to release the tokens, is simply a theft and should be prosecuted.

The exchange doesn't have to "list" the token (ie allow trading), nor to perform the swap if they expressed the delisting in a timely manner.
HOWEVER, the release of the tokens, meaning: the transfer on a user's personal wallet is a LEGAL OBLIGATION.
Costs of this transfer should be taken by the exchange, as they are the ones who unilaterally decided to delist the coin.

I am a strong believer in CLASS-ACTIONS against exchanges. Some desserve that...

I agree what you have said here.
wallet was disabled without notice and when we contacted after delisting news, Nova support told us they will enable wallet to withdraw before delist, that is what they are trying to do now and Dev is not responding. In which case Legal obligation goes to Dev as well.

Mr.Y

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:26:10 PM

You're the super fool. Everything was communicated in here super fair by the devs.

Many people have contacted Dev through various channels, but Dev is not saying anything so its not a FUD, We need a answer from Dev and there is a reason to address a 1 million TME holders in nova.
Giving API key is not feasible when you have large portfolio and partners involved. No one can trust a faceless Dev.
Dev said he will swap after delisting, which he did not follow as TME is still listed in Nova. Dev also legally bound as much as Nova.
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:51:09 PM

Many people have contacted Dev through various channels, but Dev is not saying anything so its not a FUD, We need a answer from Dev and there is a reason to address a 1 million TME holders in nova.
Giving API key is not feasible when you have large portfolio and partners involved. No one can trust a faceless Dev.
Dev said he will swap after delisting, which he did not follow as TME is still listed in Nova. Dev also legally bound as much as Nova.
I don't think that the dev is legally bound in any kind of way, he didn't cause this problem that is novaexchange.
Only Novaexchange is legally bound to give you back your TIMEREUM Tokens , and like the dev said in one of his posts as a possible solution was too
withdraw your other coins for safety reasons , change password and email before and after he is done giving you your ELIX in exchange for burning your novaexchange TME.
It's the only hope left for Users with TME stuck on novaexchange, because novaexchange is just too incompetent and or unwilling to help users.
Don't be angry at the TME/ELIX dev be angry at novaexchange.
And i really do hope that you get your TME/ELIX back to your personal ETH Address!

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
Mr.Y

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:57:40 PM

I don't think that the dev is legally bound in any kind of way, he didn't cause this problem that is novaexchange.
Only Novaexchange is legally bound to give you back your TIMEREUM Tokens , and like the dev said in one of his posts as a possible solution was too
withdraw your other coins for safety reasons , change password and email before and after he is done giving you your ELIX in exchange for burning your novaexchange TME.
It's the only hope left for Users with TME stuck on novaexchange, because novaexchange is just too incompetent and or unwilling to help users.
And i really do hope that you get your TME/ELIX back to your personal ETH Address!
Nova is ready to release and they have contacted Dev, but Dev is not responding to them, So now Dev should show up.
See this:
https://novaexchange.com/news/

They have posted:

TME will continue being in maintenance until the dev team behind TME and ELIX have replied to our emails about the conversion/swap.
slimyangy

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:05:33 PM

You're being ridiculous. I understand that the price of TME/Elixir has shot up since the time you first invested in the coin, but

1) If you invest in a new altcoin, you should understand the risks involved, this is incredibly basic knowledge. Shit happens and will almost certainly happen. Follow up on your investment continually and be an active member of the community. Otherwise, like many other crypto "investors," you're just shooting multiple bullets to try to get a hit, which is fine, but you can only really blame yourself. If you shoot enough times, a coin is bound to take off right? You said you owned over 30+ coins. No shit you can't follow up on all of them everyday. An intelligent ELIX investor will check the ELIX forum, subreddit, and twitter on a daily basis. So FFS stop trying to find anyone else to blame but yourself.

2) I wasn't here since the TME days, but it seems like the developers did all they could to ameliorate the situation. Most people figured it out and from what I can tell, it is just you and some other straggler complaining your asses off because you could have made a shit ton of money by now. Its like in college when someone complains that an exam question was misleading yet 95% of the class got it correct. You're just part of that small % of individuals who are too dimwitted to grasp what's going on and I don't think the devs should answer you at all. But i think they will because they go too much out of their way to appease the idiots of the cryptoverse.

3) Do you really have to spam this forum where the developer is continually posting great updates? I know you probably want this token to go to shit at this point because you lost your TME, but you're being irritating.

4) Legal action?
a) You don't know who to take legal action against LOL.
b) They literally did nothing wrong. Even if they had abandoned TME and ran out on us, you would not win a case against them. Look at all the coins that have done that exact thing and suffered no repercussions.
c) The marketcap of TME at its peak was $430,000ish. I mean considering you held 30 coins at that point in time, I don't really believe you had such significant money in TME that it would be worth the costs of the legal process. You're grasping at straws...

5) You're being a bitch.
onlytemporary

Activity: 420

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:08:22 PM

Nova is ready to release and they have contacted Dev, but Dev is not responding to them, So now Dev should show up.
See this:
https://novaexchange.com/news/

They have posted:

Hopefully the dev will see this and respond to nova as soon as possible. This really shouldn't drag out the way it has. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Flamed

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:11:32 PM

Can someone please sum it up ?

Tme were converted into exor (at 1:1 rate ?) wich were able to create batches of Elixir depending on when you release them. I read there is 4000 batches approx but I would like to know what was the conversion of TME into EXOR and how much TME/exor there is ? Or how much Exor is needed for a batch of 10. Thanks !
Marci775

Activity: 341
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:17:57 PM

Can someone please sum it up ?

Tme were converted into exor (at 1:1 rate ?) wich were able to create batches of Elixir depending on when you release them. I read there is 4000 batches approx but I would like to know what was the conversion of TME into EXOR and how much TME/exor there is ? Or how much Exor is needed for a batch of 10. Thanks !

thats right TME was convertet 1:1 to Exor
same for converting Exor to Elix 1:1

for each batch wich can Genesis holders do they ned a smal amount of Exor.  0.1 or 0.001 or 0.00001 are ok

When a Genesis Holder created 4 Batches with TME there are only 6 Batches with Exor left.
No change to TME.

The only reason for the Devs to change from TME to Exor/Elix was a problem with TME kombatit with exchange
Flamed

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:49:43 PM

Tks for the reply ! I also found back the url I was looking for http://elixirtoken.io/stats.html It was not too far away anyway !
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: