Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172809 times)
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:12:55 AM

Oh it is  really bad to hear that about Nova and also I think it is really bad for the trust in the project - maybe in the future we can set something up like a Fund for those that lost the TME but I doubt we could manage to do that  Undecided
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:16:22 PM

Oh it is  really bad to hear that about Nova and also I think it is really bad for the trust in the project - maybe in the future we can set something up like a Fund for those that lost the TME but I doubt we could manage to do that  Undecided

The Devs did every thing plus more to help accolade the people who had tokens stuck in nova. People had a month to reach out to the devs. It's their own fault for failing to do so. Nova is the one to blame here, not the devs.
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:41:28 PM

TME NOVA ISSUE:

Those who think I have not contacted Dev. I have dropped email and PM on 3rd Oct. And answering unauthorized people here. I serve for an institutional investor and its part of my job to give a conclusion even if its a loss to compile final tax filing.

Everything in the quote above is utter, unadulterated rubbish. I'd be stunned if you're old enough to file a legal complaint without "going on your mom" much less employed anywhere. If you are employed then it's highly unlikely it's outside some pajeet-tier crap company.

When Dev can not come up to say anything, all shadow account keep on responding here. I have asked you number of times that let Dev say something. I am not spamming, if you answer or you blame or advise me something, you owe a reply and that's what I did. But You can stop replying and then expect me to stop replying you. And please don't be polite to me, my TME has more than 50k+ value in Elix, so think over it.

- The dev team has said something. The fact that you refuse to read it and accept it is nobody's fault.
- You are spamming your daft complaints here. You, specifically, have had your questions answered a gajillion times.
- Claiming people that answer your question are shadow accounts of the devs just because you don't like the answer makes you look silly.
- You can inflate the amount of TME you have to 1M if you so desire but it will not change the situation.

So if you guys can stop taking Dev's chair, I will have nothing to respond and will wait for Dev to respond, because Dev is aware of this issue, its just decided not to speak up

Stop spamming in this thread and you'll stop getting responses from people that are not in the "Dev's chair".

Oh it is  really bad to hear that about Nova and also I think it is really bad for the trust in the project - maybe in the future we can set something up like a Fund for those that lost the TME but I doubt we could manage to do that  Undecided

The keywords being "I think". You're entitled to your thoughts but if anyone's trust is in question, it's Nova's. Ask them why they're interested in fixing the issues over 4 weeks later.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:55:59 PM

MR Y STOP BEING A CRYBABY BITCH, ur gonna miss the boat if u don't rebuy also u ain't gonna sue anyone u poor faggot. Elix wasn't at fault here. Might as chuck it up as a loss.....TBSS.

You're right little man.

Elix is not at fault.  Nova is.

But, i's not a bad thing to regroup and see how to shake this exchange. They deserve to be a bit brutalized.
Mr.Y

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:01:03 PM

TME NOVA ISSUE:

Those who think I have not contacted Dev. I have dropped email and PM on 3rd Oct. And answering unauthorized people here. I serve for an institutional investor and its part of my job to give a conclusion even if its a loss to compile final tax filing.

Everything in the quote above is utter, unadulterated rubbish. I'd be stunned if you're old enough to file a legal complaint without "going on your mom" much less employed anywhere. If you are employed then it's highly unlikely it's outside some pajeet-tier crap company.

When Dev can not come up to say anything, all shadow account keep on responding here. I have asked you number of times that let Dev say something. I am not spamming, if you answer or you blame or advise me something, you owe a reply and that's what I did. But You can stop replying and then expect me to stop replying you. And please don't be polite to me, my TME has more than 50k+ value in Elix, so think over it.

- The dev team has said something. The fact that you refuse to read it and accept it is nobody's fault.
- You are spamming your daft complaints here. You, specifically, have had your questions answered a gajillion times.
- Claiming people that answer your question are shadow accounts of the devs just because you don't like the answer makes you look silly.
- You can inflate the amount of TME you have to 1M if you so desire but it will not change the situation.

So if you guys can stop taking Dev's chair, I will have nothing to respond and will wait for Dev to respond, because Dev is aware of this issue, its just decided not to speak up

Stop spamming in this thread and you'll stop getting responses from people that are not in the "Dev's chair".

Oh it is  really bad to hear that about Nova and also I think it is really bad for the trust in the project - maybe in the future we can set something up like a Fund for those that lost the TME but I doubt we could manage to do that  Undecided

The keywords being "I think". You're entitled to your thoughts but if anyone's trust is in question, it's Nova's. Ask them why they're interested in fixing the issues over 4 weeks later.

Enough of bullies. Like you guys think is perfectly fine for dev to post a open ended announcement and suddenly changing stand. I think I have posted enough for Dev to read and if they decide not to answers me or NOVA or others, let it be.
I am working with Nova to check what legal conditions they put on someone when they list a token, I will decide future steps based on that.
Keep shouting over and over when I ignore some post, bring on insult.

But guess what, a community which don't care about its fellow investors don't go to far. No matter when it will happen, but Elix will be legally challenged for this NOVA issue.
Wait for new token to match Elix and each time many people will not be able to read your announcements and will not convert in your so called time and you yourself will create more of me.
Coiner_

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:20:09 PM

TME NOVA ISSUE:

[-- snip --]

Enough of bullies. Like you guys think is perfectly fine for dev to post a open ended announcement and suddenly changing stand.

- Bullying? Are you over 12?
- There was no "open ended announcement" where a stand was changed.

I am working with Nova to check what legal conditions they put on someone when they list a token, I will decide future steps based on that.

Don't you have to be over 18, at least mentally, to do that?

...a community which don't care about its fellow investors...

False.

No matter when it will happen, but Elix will be legally challenged for this NOVA issue.

Also false.

Wait for new token to match Elix and each time many people will not be able to read your announcements and will not convert in your so called time and you yourself will create more of me.

Funny how there's no time limit of conversion for that new token. You're really a bag of falsehoods.
trunghieu250688

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:24:46 AM

Can ELIX compare with SALT ? Which point better?
Mr.Y

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:59:13 AM

TME NOVA ISSUE:

[-- snip --]

Enough of bullies. Like you guys think is perfectly fine for dev to post a open ended announcement and suddenly changing stand.

False.

No matter when it will happen, but Elix will be legally challenged for this NOVA issue.

Also false.

Funny how there's no time limit of conversion for that new token. You're really a bag of falsehoods.

STUPIDITY AT ITS BEST.
Each time, i put my last comments, you stupid , give well formatted reply with nonsense reasoning. You keep me helping keeping this alive. You can frustrate me, keep trying, but may be you will break your screen.

Enough of bullies. Like you guys think is perfectly fine for dev to post a open ended announcement and suddenly changing stand.[/quote]

Dumb people dont know meaning of bully, by making age based comment, you proved what i was saying.
Again stupid answer by you, dev said, he will swap after delisting, TME is still not delisted. Dev said if Nova decide to allow people to withdraw he will not do swap. If this was not open announcement, may be you need see some doctor.

Rest of the stupid things you have written, dont even need a reply. Trust me I have never seen a worthless free person like you who is such dumb. I am finding for my investment, what you are fighting for, get some work, find some work it will help stabilizing your mind and fund you to visit doctor to get some help for mental health, i have given so many endings to this topic, which is what you want, but your stupid mind never make you understand this and you end up replying again and again and again.

Coiner_

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:12:05 AM

[-- snip --]

False.

Also false.

STUPIDITY AT ITS BEST.

Look in a mirror.

Each time, i put my last comments, you stupid , give well formatted reply with nonsense reasoning.

You've clearly shown yourself incapable of logical reasoning so this isn't a surprise.

You keep me helping keeping this alive.

Au contraire, you keep helping us bump this thread so that new people that haven't seen it will see it. Potentially serious investors tend to start from the OP.

You can frustrate me

Of course I can.

keep trying, but may be you will break your screen.

You're daft but not that daft. You'd need to put some effort into your replies to even get me near as butthurt as you are.

Dumb people dont know meaning of bully, by making age based comment, you proved what i was saying.

I'm not dumb enough to call words refuting your screeching bullying so yeah, I do know the meaning of bullying. Thanks for the compliment.

Again stupid answer by you, dev said, he will swap after delisting, TME is still not delisted. Dev said if Nova decide to allow people to withdraw he will not do swap. If this was not open announcement, may be you need see some doctor.

Um, that would be you who failed to follow the thread and see the updates that followed.

Rest of the stupid things you have written, dont even need a reply.

Your grammar gets more horrible with every new response so I can imagine why. Tend to that butthurt mmkay?

Trust me I have never seen a worthless free person like you who is such dumb. I [incoherent gibberish]

Such dumb? What did I say about getting a mirror?

But please, keep going on and on about this. A new update about the project will almost certainly be posted today so we're gonna need as many bumps as possible. Until next time.
slimyangy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:35:48 AM

@coiner - Please stop replying to Mr. Y. There's no point.

Community Coin of the Month Voting for Binance -
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002438232

Can we make this happen? For now, getting listed on Binance is a daunting task.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the coin with the smallest marketcap on Binance at the moment is the newly added Everex coin with a marketcap of $24 million. Elixir is sitting at $1.6 million in marketcap.
Furthermore, to be listed on Binance there is
1) a long queue of coins
2) a (not too cheap) listing fee
3) an in depth look at the coin's website, development, team, etc.
4) an agreement that the dev team won't talk about a potential listing or any developments until Binance announces information first

Point is, for a token in elixir's stage of development, there is a low possibility we are listed on binance until we break $20 million marketcap (estimating around January) and the devs can't really communicate about progress. It does help that the elixir team avoided the legal ramifications of hosting an ICO, and maybe the binance team will sympathize with a startup-like team of 2 competent developers with a good business model, but I doubt it.

So let's spread this on the telegram, discord, and other platforms. We can help the devs out and help ourselves by voting for Elixir and getting it listed for free/on an earlier timetable.
Coiner_

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:45:48 AM

Maybe. I do appreciate the thread bumps.

[-- snip --]

The devs have said they're already in contact with Binance concerning a listing. For about 3 weeks now. If you read through the AMA you'll see where it was asked.
slimyangy

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:52:10 AM

[-- snip --]

The devs have said they're already in contact with Binance concerning a listing. For about 3 weeks now. If you read through the AMA you'll see where it was asked.

I understand that they've applied to be listed to binance. I've taken the time to do some research and its not very easy to get listed on binance.

Take a look at the link. Binance holds a monthly vote where the binance users can vote for a new coin to be listed. If the coin successfully garners the most votes through the voting time period, it is added to binance for free. The devs have already sent in a request via google form to be listed on Binance, so their interest in being listed can be assumed. I would also assume that, for them, not paying a listing fee would be a bonus as well. Finally, I'm sure the majority of individuals supporting this coin would like to see elixir be listed on Binance sooner rather than later.

This is just an opportunity to take an active role in furthering our own investment.
JimHanson

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:14:28 PM

Just a quick question. If Nova released the TME and I put it into my Ether wallet, would the token be automatically converted to Exor if I added the codes to be able to view it?

Thanks.

Jim
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:05:49 PM

Nova may have screwed up (though we have not heard their side of the story yet), but the TME/ELIXIR devs aren't angels either. My and several other's TME coins still lie dead in Nova, and they are partly to blame for stranded investor money. We have busy lives, we cannot really keep on scouring forums for small updates.

In my view it is the devs duty to sort out this issue with Nova and not backpedal. After all, it will in the end gain them one more exchange for their new coin.
Mr.Y

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:17:28 PM

[-- snip --]

I understand that they've applied to be listed to binance. I've taken the time to do some research and its not very easy to get listed on binance.

Take a look at the link. Binance holds a monthly vote where the binance users can vote for a new coin to be listed. If the coin successfully garners the most votes through the voting time period, it is added to binance for free. The devs have already sent in a request via google form to be listed on Binance, so their interest in being listed can be assumed. I would also assume that, for them, not paying a listing fee would be a bonus as well. Finally, I'm sure the majority of individuals supporting this coin would like to see elixir be listed on Binance sooner rather than later.

This is just an opportunity to take an active role in furthering our own investment.

Great idea to channelize energy to go on other big exchanges. so any effort for that is good for the token.
@Coiner_  if you just want a bump, I am here to do constructive replies also. Its just you throw something at me, without realizing how much loss I will be in, so lets stop this back and forth on nova issue, and let dev handle it. I still hold good amount of ELIX as well, not all TME were in Nova for me. So anything good we can do for token is good for all. I never meant to hurt token by posting here. I hope this time I do not frustrate you or others.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:19:52 PM

"2017-10-22 17:58 - Still no reply from ELIX (former TME) dev team

TME will continue being in maintenance until the dev team behind TME and ELIX have replied to our emails about the conversion/swap."

Hi dev. This message appears on novaexchange news page https://novaexchange.com/news/ but i don't think they will list free Elix token.
Coiner_

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:25:45 PM

[-- snip --]

Oh, I didn't know that.

I do agree. I've since posted the link in all the channels I'm in (short of reddit) but there wasn't much of a response. I did notice that the devs have to apply first via email in order to get the voting started so we're gonna need a confirmation of that happening first.
Mr.Y

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:00:39 PM

[-- snip --]

Oh, I didn't know that.

I do agree. I've since posted the link in all the channels I'm in (short of reddit) but there wasn't much of a response. I did notice that the devs have to apply first via email in order to get the voting started so we're gonna need a confirmation of that happening first.

Any estimate, how many votes it would need, based of previous voting for other coins.
fastfalcon94

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:58:32 PM

"2017-10-22 17:58 - Still no reply from ELIX (former TME) dev team

TME will continue being in maintenance until the dev team behind TME and ELIX have replied to our emails about the conversion/swap."

Hi dev. This message appears on novaexchange news page https://novaexchange.com/news/ but i don't think they will list free Elix token.

Yeah we have been discussing/arguing about this for the last 5 days. There was a conversion process months ago that a lot of people missed (including me). As of right now you've lost any money you invested in TME.

Seems like more people are coming forward with stuck coins in Nova. All of the swearing/name calling/threats really don't help anything. It's a combination of everyone's fault.

It's partially the coin owners fault
---------------------------
- for not following the threads closely
- for keeping your coin on the exchange

It's partially The exchangs fault
- for putting the coin in maintenence mode
- *Presumabley not working with this coins dev in a timely manner

It's partially devs fault
- For moving forward with a conversion when the coin on your main exchange is in maintenance mode
- For announcing a conversion process in a single forum post and giving everyone only a 3 week window. No Social Media post, No big website announcement, No notification for Nova to put it in their news feed
- For making the conversion announcement open ended and sounding like its going to be a potential option option vs a required process
- For making the conversion a chopping block approach vs allocating a reserve of all coins on Nova.
- *Presumably for not responding or being able to come to an agreement with nova

Sure there are reasons and excuses for why anything above was done. But arguing about that isn't going to get us anywhere. Looking at the google doc from their 3 week window conversion process, only 31 people participated.There is about $85,000 worth of coins that didn't get converted and are still stuck in TME form on NOva.

I'd like to see Dev step up and post something about it in this thread. They partially responded in the reddit AMA, but didn't really answer the quetion on if there is anything that can be done. Blaming Nova isn't an answer a lot of people are going to hear. As more and more people find out their TME stuck in nova is worthless they are going to come onto this forum and complain. That's not going to look good for any perspective buyers and will only hurt the coin. It should be in dev's best interest to step up or at least make an announcement about it.
ElixirDev (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:16:48 PM

The recovery process actually was announced on our social channels. In an effort to rebrand ELIX, the Twitter post detailing recovery was more recently removed after completion of the recovery process.

We do believe we have a strong case against NovaExchange for why their engineering negligence and lack of communication stranded TME.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: