Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172811 times)
Anzacka

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:36:43 PM

Hi Guys,

New here (been lurking for a few weeks) but decided to make an account so I can start being active and also able to ask questions. I searched on Google and on the forums but since I have been dabbling in crypto for just a few weeks as well I decided asking here since I can't find understand it on their official website. A video would help...

How can you "mine" elix? I understand you need 2 ETH adresses and thats about it...

For me it is quite technical, but I found that the concept is very interesting. Although I don't understand it fully...

Perhaps someone who can guide me to a good guide? Or explain it in laymen terms? Perhaps to much to ask but I have to anyway Cheesy

Much appreciated!

This is what I posted on the elixir subreddit:

Early on in the development of ELIX the devs gave out what are called "genesis addresses" to people, mainly members of the community. People placed bids for these and paid for them at varying prices. Only the owners of these genesis addresses can create ELIX.

A genesis address is a pair of ordinary ethereum/ERC20 wallets, given the label of "child" and "Parent". For each pair, the child is given 1 EXOR token. To generate ELIX, the owner of the genesis address simply moves that EXOR from child to parent, and ELIX will appear in the child address. This can be done no more than 10 times for each genesis address pair. Over time the reward for generating ELIX increases each time a batch is created - at the moment it is approximately 1350, and after 10 years it will be 5000.

It is possible to purchase a genesis address theoretically, however it would involve a lot of trust since the seller would always have the private key and so would also be able to use the genesis address.

Information about current batch size and more can be found here: http://elixirtoken.io/stats.html
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:55:38 PM

Only one million capitalizations for a crypto that offers loans on a smartphone app and with a supply of about 20 million coins, while there are unnecessary projects and coins, with high inflation, worth $ 10-50-100 million .

I already have an ELIX in my portfolio but if they go down to 500-600 satoshi I will buy a mountain and within 12 months I'll be rich because Elix will come back up and surpass her old Ath!  Wink
jirages

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:39:23 AM

I will give someone 200 Elix for 1 Exor, please send me a message.

did you get this or you are still looking ? will send you 1 Exor free on one condition Smiley
jirages

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:48:03 AM

Hi Guys,

New here (been lurking for a few weeks) but decided to make an account so I can start being active and also able to ask questions. I searched on Google and on the forums but since I have been dabbling in crypto for just a few weeks as well I decided asking here since I can't find understand it on their official website. A video would help...

How can you "mine" elix? I understand you need 2 ETH adresses and thats about it...

For me it is quite technical, but I found that the concept is very interesting. Although I don't understand it fully...

Perhaps someone who can guide me to a good guide? Or explain it in laymen terms? Perhaps to much to ask but I have to anyway Cheesy

Much appreciated!

Early on in the development of ELIX the devs gave out what are called "genesis addresses" to people, mainly members of the community. People placed bids for these and paid for them at varying prices. Only the owners of these genesis addresses can create ELIX.

A genesis address is a pair of ordinary ethereum/ERC20 wallets, given the label of "child" and "Parent". For each pair, the child is given 1 EXOR token. To generate ELIX, the owner of the genesis address simply moves that EXOR from child to parent, and ELIX will appear in the child address. This can be done no more than 10 times for each genesis address pair. Over time the reward for generating ELIX increases each time a batch is created - at the moment it is approximately 1350, and after 10 years it will be 5000.

It is possible to purchase a genesis address theoretically, however it would involve a lot of trust since the seller would always have the private key and so would also be able to use the genesis address.

Information about current batch size and more can be found here: http://elixirtoken.io/stats.html

so if I own a genesis address, everytime I send 1 EXOR to parent, I have 1350 elix ? I am sceptic it's not , but if so, then all that long squeeze is logic
why do genesis addresses exist ? was genesis address price reflective of the ratio/price of ELIX ?

Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:23:55 AM

Hi Guys,

Much appreciated!

so if I own a genesis address, everytime I send 1 EXOR to parent, I have 1350 elix ? I am sceptic it's not , but if so, then all that long squeeze is logic

Slightly inaccurate.

Every time you send a non-zero amount of EXOR (it need not and shouldn't be 1 whole EXOR) to your parent address it generates, currently, 1360 EXOR in your child address. You then send that 1360 EXOR to the address in the OP and 1360 ELIX is sent back.

why do genesis addresses exist ?

Because the dev wanted them to? And they're responsible for the creating the current ELIX supply.

was genesis address price reflective of the ratio/price of ELIX ?

There was no price (not until the bid anyway). It was gotten for free.
jirages

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:57:02 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 12:15:21 PM by jirages

Hi Guys,

Much appreciated!

Slightly inaccurate.

Every time you send a non-zero amount of EXOR (it need not and shouldn't be 1 whole EXOR) to your parent address it generates, currently, 1360 EXOR in your child address. You then send that 1360 EXOR to the address in the OP and 1360 ELIX is sent back.

why do genesis addresses exist ?

Because the dev wanted them to? And they're responsible for the creating the current ELIX supply.

was genesis address price reflective of the ratio/price of ELIX ?

There was no price (not until the bid anyway). It was gotten for free.

thank you very much seriously !  

in theory if I understand a tad, if someone owns 1 EXOR today (and genesis owner), could we say it's worth 1350 elix ? the same elix trading on market ?
I doubt I understood, but if 1 EXOR = 1350 elix, how come in the beginning of this thread traders were advised to send 1 EXOR to an address in their wallet, and get 1 elix automatically ?  

If I could multiply my Exor's by 1350 , why doesn't a genesis owner offer his services for a bunch of EXOR owners and convert a huge batch ONCE with his address pair, and he'll be left with nine other chances , and be rich
Coiner_

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:21:16 PM

thank you very much seriously !  

in theory if I understand a tad, if someone owns 1 EXOR today (and genesis owner), could we say it's worth 1350 elix ? the same elix trading on market ?

1 EXOR in the hands of a genesis address holder that hasn't generated any batches yet - each gen address has 10 batches of EXOR, 1 batch = 1360 EXOR - is worth 13,600 ELIX atm.

I doubt I understood, but if 1 EXOR = 1350 elix, how come in the beginning of this thread traders were advised to send 1 EXOR to an address in their wallet, and get 1 elix automatically ?

The 1 EXOR = 1 ELIX stuff was an example. X EXOR is only worth X * 1360 ELIX if and only if you have a genesis address and use it to generate batches.

If I could multiply my Exor's by 1350 , why doesn't a genesis owner offer his services for a bunch of EXOR owners and convert a huge batch ONCE with his address pair, and he'll be left with nine other chances , and be rich

Huh? I don't understand what you're asking.
jirages

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

thank you coiner

let me reformulate, if you are a genesis holder, and sitting on a number of EXOR . At the same time, I am sitting on a number of EXOR.
YOU,as a genesis holder with 10 possibilities , you can offer me the chance to join my exors to yours in a batch conversion, and take profit on my conversion,
I mean If I own 1000 EXOR, I will offer 350,000 elix to any genesis holder if he converts my 1000 EXOR to 1350000 elix and give me 1 million elix.
I feel foolish
Coiner_

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:45:38 PM

thank you coiner

let me reformulate, if you are a genesis holder, and sitting on a number of EXOR . At the same time, I am sitting on a number of EXOR.
YOU,as a genesis holder with 10 possibilities , you can offer me the chance to join my exors to yours in a batch conversion, and take profit on my conversion,
I mean If I own 1000 EXOR, I will offer 350,000 elix to any genesis holder if he converts my 1000 EXOR to 1350000 elix and give me 1 million elix.
I feel foolish

Now I see what you mean. The thing is, AFAIK, genesis addresses are limited to creating only 10 batches so whether you have 1 EXOR or 1000, it's capped at 13,600 ELIX/genesis address atm.
jirages

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:56:07 PM

thank you coiner

I feel foolish

Now I see what you mean. The thing is, AFAIK, genesis addresses are limited to creating only 10 batches so whether you have 1 EXOR or 1000, it's capped at 13,600 ELIX/genesis address atm.

Ahhhhh now all is clear,,,,
 as a thank you gesture, if you are a genesis holder, I'll send you a 5 EXOR's  Smiley
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:03:35 PM

Should I sell Elixir in order to buy back after the fork? There is one thing that is stopping me - look at the chart when Elixir was pumped and look at the volume. After that the volume has collapsed, but I did not see any high volume sells, there simply was no buying activity. Anyway, if I sell I am 100% sure it will take off right after that.
seddik

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:25:20 PM

If I remember correctly, two weeks ago  dev said that they would release their new website in four-five days.
Did they change the date? Is their any delay that dev announced?
Hope everything goes well.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:07:35 PM

If I remember correctly, two weeks ago  dev said that they would release their new website in four-five days.

you must have read something nobody else did... they never gave us a date....
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:27:02 AM

you must have read something nobody else did... they never gave us a date....

I have been watching this question and so grand thing about website new homepage and what not.
I mean what it will make a difference, website is not the what coin is about, website will not bring any value to the project.
Whatever website we have is fine. I think these are the people who think let them give one hype so that price go up and they can exit.

Focus on application of the token, its use, the real thing- which is lending service.
It bugs me whenever some post about new website homepage. i tried to stop myself but people keep on posting about it

selling sushistake.com, send offers
kizumin

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:42:34 AM

When will the mobile app launch?

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Marci775

Activity: 341
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:04:34 AM

When will the mobile app launch?

When you look at the omepage or post 1 of this thread you will see the Roadmap.

Late Q2 is puplic release off the App. Q1 is Alpha test

The Devs said that they are in time
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:50:30 AM

Oh I am so looking forward to the mvp - would love to try out something with my few tokens now - finally. Hope the devs can keep their word and get it done  Tongue
Anzacka

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:42:41 PM

I have no issues at all with the Dev being anonymous, he doesnt hide, interacts with the community, does not overpromise and is very cautious with information sharing to prevent useless hyping! I think in the q1 of 2018 this project will moon! Grin

He/they haven't posted in a while. Would be good to hear from them. Hope the hard work is going well.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:15:27 PM

I have no issues at all with the Dev being anonymous, he doesnt hide, interacts with the community, does not overpromise and is very cautious with information sharing to prevent useless hyping! I think in the q1 of 2018 this project will moon! Grin

He/they haven't posted in a while. Would be good to hear from them. Hope the hard work is going well.

Maybe on some other channels than here. Would be nice if someone could share it from time to time
JimHanson

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:31:27 PM

From Discord today.

ElixirDev2 - Today at 1:56 PM
Yes, progress is being made. We plan on posting an update later today.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: