Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172796 times)
fastfalcon94

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

The new Token is for the crowdfunding Smart Contract and for the rewards only -- not for loans in the App. Sell your ELIX tokens to me i'll buy them from you. Smiley

If they issued a 2nd token vs consolidating everything to a new token, what would the 2nd token be used for exactly? Would it have a purpose? Do you think people would dump it and just by more elix with it? Personally I like the sounds of 1 token. The dev team has already done a few conversions already so they must have the process down pretty well.

Although I'm one of the people on the TME NovaExchange boat that bought a few thousand TME coins early on. I'm currently waiting to get dealt back in later, so everything is kind of out of my hands right now. I've been sitting on the sidelines watching it grow from 3 cents to $1.25 now. It's been a very impressive growth to watch.

I don't currently own anything I can sell. There were about 20-30 of us that had coins stuck on NovaExchange so we missed out on the TME to Exor conversion. ElixDev has all of our information. They've logged into our NovaExchange accounts and verified our TME and have taken a future MyEtherWallet Elix address to deal us back in. I'm not entirely sure how they are going to do that yet. Based on what they said in the AMA thread it looked like they wanted to go to a new token to limit the supply. They seemed to suggest that Elix would still exist but they'd expect everyone to want to convert to the new token.

From the AMA thread:

Wowowow, whats all this about a new token? What will be the max supply? Ratio of conversion? Will Elix even be used or needed later or we will move slowly towards the other token? Please explain the new token as clear as possible because this is confusing for Elixir holders. And frankly it shouldnt.

permalinkembedsavegive goldreply

[–]
elixirdev2 5 points 2 months ago*

The new token will be used to interface with the actual lending contracts, and will be optimized for this process as well as having the capability of being updated. Its max supply will be dictated by Elixir. A conversion ratio will be determined to scale down the total supply of the currency, but no user will be losing any of their Elixir or its value. Simply put, if you have 1000 Elixir and convert it into the new token, you would receive 500 of the new token in return (with an example conversion ratio of 0.5). This is just scaling the total max supply down from Elixir's potential 60 million, into 30 million (again, with a ratio of 0.5 as an example). There will be a no time limit to convert from Elixir to this new token. When transferring Elixir into the mobile application, the conversion will be handled automatically for you.

permalinkembedsaveparentgive goldreply

[–]
mkultra33 1 point 2 months ago

Will the original Elixir token still exist or be of any use? And can we convert to and from the new token back to Elixir, if it'll still exist? Thanks

[–]
elixirdev2 3 points 2 months ago

It will still exist and be continuously traded, but its best use will be to convert into the new token, which will also be publicly traded.

If they keep both tokens and make the new one a reward system, I'm not sure how that will work. In a way it will increase the overall supply vs limit it because now you effectively have more coins. There will also be additional developer/costs work to manage both coins.

If they were to convert the coins with the intention of everyone moving to the new one they will achieve the supply limit they were going for and it will be a process they are already familiar with (as they've already done 2 conversions). However they'd have to give the coin a new name/symbol and probably update a ton of stuff (exchanges, website, screenshots etc...).

Maybe there are alternatives such as keeping it Elix, and somehow burning some of the supply to increase the price. They could compensate the long time TME NovaExchange people buy dealing them back in from the burn pile. Assuming this is even possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LendingPlatforms

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:12:42 PM

Hi,

Sorry but what's this thing of 2 tokens ?
I have some ELIX on Ledger Nano S for a while can I keep them without doing anything ? (I just planned to HODL for a looong time...) :-)

Thanks for your answer
divest.ted

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

Interesting read -- I guess we'll see. I trust the Dev team to figure the issue out. If it was just 20-30 folks I can't imagine it is a lot of value. So i'm wondering how they compensate. Through a dilution or through value based on purchase price or with the new reward token.

Guess time will tell. If I were you i'd keep buying ELIX though just in case it ends up not being the best case scenario. I know i'm continuing to buy in. Hard to buy in on dips as they really don't happen.

All the best!

Teddie

The new Token is for the crowdfunding Smart Contract and for the rewards only -- not for loans in the App. Sell your ELIX tokens to me i'll buy them from you. Smiley

If they issued a 2nd token vs consolidating everything to a new token, what would the 2nd token be used for exactly? Would it have a purpose? Do you think people would dump it and just by more elix with it? Personally I like the sounds of 1 token. The dev team has already done a few conversions already so they must have the process down pretty well.

Although I'm one of the people on the TME NovaExchange boat that bought a few thousand TME coins early on. I'm currently waiting to get dealt back in later, so everything is kind of out of my hands right now. I've been sitting on the sidelines watching it grow from 3 cents to $1.25 now. It's been a very impressive growth to watch.

I don't currently own anything I can sell. There were about 20-30 of us that had coins stuck on NovaExchange so we missed out on the TME to Exor conversion. ElixDev has all of our information. They've logged into our NovaExchange accounts and verified our TME and have taken a future MyEtherWallet Elix address to deal us back in. I'm not entirely sure how they are going to do that yet. Based on what they said in the AMA thread it looked like they wanted to go to a new token to limit the supply. They seemed to suggest that Elix would still exist but they'd expect everyone to want to convert to the new token.

From the AMA thread:

Wowowow, whats all this about a new token? What will be the max supply? Ratio of conversion? Will Elix even be used or needed later or we will move slowly towards the other token? Please explain the new token as clear as possible because this is confusing for Elixir holders. And frankly it shouldnt.

permalinkembedsavegive goldreply

[–]
elixirdev2 5 points 2 months ago*

The new token will be used to interface with the actual lending contracts, and will be optimized for this process as well as having the capability of being updated. Its max supply will be dictated by Elixir. A conversion ratio will be determined to scale down the total supply of the currency, but no user will be losing any of their Elixir or its value. Simply put, if you have 1000 Elixir and convert it into the new token, you would receive 500 of the new token in return (with an example conversion ratio of 0.5). This is just scaling the total max supply down from Elixir's potential 60 million, into 30 million (again, with a ratio of 0.5 as an example). There will be a no time limit to convert from Elixir to this new token. When transferring Elixir into the mobile application, the conversion will be handled automatically for you.

[–]
mkultra33 1 point 2 months ago

Will the original Elixir token still exist or be of any use? And can we convert to and from the new token back to Elixir, if it'll still exist? Thanks

[–]
elixirdev2 3 points 2 months ago

It will still exist and be continuously traded, but its best use will be to convert into the new token, which will also be publicly traded.

If they keep both tokens and make the new one a reward system, I'm not sure how that will work. In a way it will increase the overall supply vs limit it because now you effectively have more coins. There will also be additional developer/costs work to manage both coins.

If they were to convert the coins with the intention of everyone moving to the new one they will achieve the supply limit they were going for and it will be a process they are already familiar with (as they've already done 2 conversions). However they'd have to give the coin a new name/symbol and probably update a ton of stuff (exchanges, website, screenshots etc...).

Maybe there are alternatives such as keeping it Elix, and somehow burning some of the supply to increase the price. They could compensate the long time TME NovaExchange people buy dealing them back in from the burn pile. Assuming this is even possible.

UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

No, no, no. The new token will be an "extension token". They will keep both alive and functional. Read the last update

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
sporty90

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

I have read something in the German Elixir Thread, someone said the devs meant they dont want that people just buy Elixir because of the names of the Developers. Can anybody confirm this ?

If that is true, we will see the $5 next week.

Fucking excited.....
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:16:12 PM

No, no, no. The new token will be an "extension token". They will keep both alive and functional. Read the last update
Oops i missed something here is there a fork coming? If, yes where do we store our elixir tokens?

fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

Ironically your statement to try to make ELIX look like a bad buy makes it look like a better buy! The supply is lower because of them not waiting and earning 5000 tokens per batch or 50,000 total. This means ATH is unknown and still a very small marketcap for a revolutionary lending platform. Sorry if you have missed the boat or sold early. But ELIX won't be looking back at $1.00 unless the whole crypto community destabilizes.

waited for this chance for 3 months so sell at ATH.
I know many miners were waiting to mine batches today and cash out.
EXOR activity shows just how many people mined their batches in last few days:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x898bf39cd67658bd63577fb00a2a3571daecbc53#pageSize=50

But obviously, they will dump at this price.
The activity of batches increased from 28 Dec so possibly insider trading as well.

There you are very new or hiding behind a new account, because I have beem riding this boat sine it was TME, if you know what TME is.
Also, No where I am trying to pull price, as others checked and said week hands are mining, so that is what i wanted to say, if seller are ready now, it will restrict price rise. All depends on team details, if they are big guys it will go may be 300%, if they are not good, price will drop simple.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:10:33 PM

Hi guys.

Love the atmosphere. Pls put a countdown on website reveal?
sporty90

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:20:47 AM

http://www.elixirtoken.io/#team

It´s out.
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:50:44 AM

Cool! Two bright young boys and the very interesting thing here could be - seems like they set it up in the US as a LLC. Usually this would not be such a great move but maybe it could play out reall well here as this project did not really have an ICO and that could mean that it could be fully legit to operate it in the US. That would be a huge differentiatior. What do you think?
ElixirDev (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

Be sure to refresh your cache for the latest website look.
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:58:28 AM

Our New Website Is Live

As promised, the new website is now live! If you don’t know how to reach it already, a link to the official Elixir website can be found by clicking here. Be sure to clear them cache on your browser to get the newest look.

We will be including different language variations to the website as well in the coming days in order to achieve a global reach, and help spread the Elixir platform internationally. Language translations will also be provided to the whitepaper as well.

If you have any feedback regarding the new website, we would appreciate any and all comments from our community.

https://medium.com/@elixirtoken/our-new-website-is-live-184e7dbc87ac

fonship

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

Our New Website Is Live

As promised, the new website is now live! If you don’t know how to reach it already, a link to the official Elixir website can be found by clicking here. Be sure to clear them cache on your browser to get the newest look.

We will be including different language variations to the website as well in the coming days in order to achieve a global reach, and help spread the Elixir platform internationally. Language translations will also be provided to the whitepaper as well.

If you have any feedback regarding the new website, we would appreciate any and all comments from our community.

https://medium.com/@elixirtoken/our-new-website-is-live-184e7dbc87ac

Why both of LinkedIn profiles are new, considering as per profiles you have long experience but both of your profiles are new. With almost no activity. Why is that?

I find only on ELIX LLC, which is since 2009 and which is inactive status:

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=EntityName&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=ELIX%20L090000441140&aggregateId=flal-l09000044114-01e22d03-2dcb-48cf-a2bc-0b0532ba83d4&searchTerm=Elix%2C%20LLC&listNameOrder=ELIX%20L090000441140

Marci775

Activity: 341
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

Wow such a dump after watching new website and team!
Not good.

300% up in an week  and 30% down at one day is not good?

Its a normal correction!

Many People have bought before the update

fonship

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

Wow such a dump after watching new website and team!
Not good.

300% up in an week  and 30% down at one day is not good?

Its a normal correction!

Many People have bought before the update

Yes, they bought because they felt that update will be good enough to take price more, but looks like people did not like the update as much as it was anticipated that's why price pulled back.
And those who are here for long, they have seen previous ATH of 8500 Satoshi, so it was not 300% for them.

ReDugger

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

I sold all the coins.
I do not believe in project.
It looks like a scam project, which I invested earlier.
A hidden and incomprehensible team.

An important factor is the new profiles in linkedin. Checking the company, it really exists, but since 2009 ... How so?
This scheme for the scam project, some news, and thats all.

Another important point: there are better projects with a stronger team, but their capitalization is only 50-70 million.
In general, I can not advise anyone, think for yourself. Observe, gather facts and evaluate. Undecided
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:39:10 PM

I sold all the coins.

An important factor is the new profiles in linkedin. Checking the company, it really exists, but since 2009 ... How so?

Another important point: there are better projects with a stronger team, but their capitalization is only 50-70 million.
In general, I can not advise anyone, think for yourself. Observe, gather facts and evaluate. Undecided

Wich project is so better do you mean (all projects start low)?
Sorry but you wrote crap.
ChippyM

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:47:08 PM

I sold all the coins.

You were never invested, I can tell Wink This looks like you're casting fear, uncertainty and doubt.
I've followed this project for a long time, our devs have always been very communicative and delivered every promise on time. Hey, we even have a product we can demo... That's more than can be said for a lot of these projects.

A lot of people were screaming for the devs to reveal themselves and put their faces to the project, well now they have and they are a pretty impressive pair.

You know what's really telling about your post? You used the word "scam" Whenever I hear someone use that word I can always tell the sort of person they are and the sort of games they are playing.

I'm more excited than ever for Elix and now the journey really begins.
Anzacka

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

I sold all the coins.

Are you joking? Elixir Capital NV is a completely separate company set up by some 50 year old Dutch guy in the Netherlands, and aside from having a similar name is nothing to do with ELIX LLC whatsoever.

I'm not usually a gloater, but in this case I think I will be getting in touch with you in a few months time to show you how well I'm doing  Wink
fonship

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

I sold all the coins.

Are you joking? Elixir Capital NV is a completely separate company set up by some 50 year old Dutch guy in the Netherlands, and aside from having a similar name is nothing to do with ELIX LLC whatsoever.

I'm not usually a gloater, but in this case I think I will be getting in touch with you in a few months time to show you how well I'm doing  Wink

I find only one ELIX LLC, which is since 2009 and which is inactive status:

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=EntityName&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=ELIX%20L090000441140&aggregateId=flal-l09000044114-01e22d03-2dcb-48cf-a2bc-0b0532ba83d4&searchTerm=Elix%2C%20LLC&listNameOrder=ELIX%20L090000441140

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: