Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:39:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172796 times)
divest.ted

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

As far as I can remember there were 18000 batches left about 2 weeks ago, now there are 16500. I wonder how many of these addresses were lost, forgotten, and how many genesis address holders are still active here.

Most of the remaining active genesis hodlers won’t create their batches anytime soon though they know that ELIX deserves much more in value than it currently does, which also counts for me.
Didn’t create any batch myself yet.

We’re still in infant stadium, many new people coming in day by day now that the devs aren’t anonymous any longer.

Next milestone Alpha release of ELIX’ App will expand the exposure even more in a few.

How much did you pay for your batch? If the maximum amount is 50k. I'm guessing you probably got a steal?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beyondashadow

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

To those interested (specifically genesis pair owners), I'm selling 2 EXOR at 150 ELIX each. I stupidly purchased a few several months ago via private transaction without realizing at the time that I needed genesis pairs in order to mine batches.  Undecided

ElixirDev (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:21:06 PM

@beyondashadow

You probably know this, but you can just convert them into ELIX by sending them to the ELIX contract address. As you only have 2 of them, whether that is worth the time is your call.

@yesiam6

Glad to hear about the positive reception of the website.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

@ElixirDev

Did I understand correctly that the reward for the loan will be paid by a new token? Is it possible to exchange a new token for EXOR, which is on the address of the ELIX contract? To then convert the award into ELIX.
ArkMage

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:44:18 AM

@beyondashadow

You probably know this, but you can just convert them into ELIX by sending them to the ELIX contract address. As you only have 2 of them, whether that is worth the time is your call.

@yesiam6

Glad to hear about the positive reception of the website.

I like the old site a lot, great simple design, new site is even better.

I hear there are crowd funding things in new WP, is it true?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
sporty90

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

Okay, guys, can someone help me ?  I can not withdrawal my Elixir from Coinexchange, does anybody know why ?
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:02:25 AM

We should stop all "moon talking" and price guessing because it will not change anything. I would never invest in a coin where everybody is talking about a fresh ATH and space rides because I would think I am paying an already high price and I am letting the early people exit with big profits.
What I am thinking right now is whether the majority of altcoins are in a bubble phase or not, I thought so last year too but could not see it popping.     
Tman9032

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:14:01 AM

Does anybody know how long maintenance has been going on for coinexchange??? It’s rather frustrating as I’m not able to move my ELIX or do anything with it for the last few days!
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:44:14 AM

Does anybody know how long maintenance has been going on for coinexchange??? It’s rather frustrating as I’m not able to move my ELIX or do anything with it for the last few days!

elix runs on the ETH network... once it clears up, elix with be able to deposit and withdraw again... id say give it one more day and we should be good
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:56:54 AM

I think that we can see realistic in short time 33 Dollar for 1 Coin = 1 Billion Marktecap.

It's not used for anything right now and no alpha yet... I think ppl has gone crazy with the insane gains. I think ELIX is overpriced for current development stage. Anyways we'll see the real price soon...

Lol and tell me how many of the top alt coins have a functional working product out right now? ADA? Tron? EOS? Lisk? I can go on if you'd like lol.

2 devs have accomplished more work in 3 months then most projects with huge teams have in a year.
And how many devs out there are in constant communication with their community and post weekly updates?

Even at todays price, Elixir is highly undervalued when you compare it to most of the top coins on the market.
viljy

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

Okay, guys, can someone help me ?  I can not withdrawal my Elixir from Coinexchange, does anybody know why ?

Because the wallet does not work: wallet undergoing maintenance
sporty90

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

@viljy: Okay, so I just have to wait? Because I am a little bit nervous now.
viljy

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

There and other wallets for tokens do not work, e.g., PKT. It seems to me that this is due to the overspending of the ETH for sending tokens. From users, they charge for sending payment in tokens, and pay for sending to ETH. And there is a lot of expensive gas. Probably not calculated that there will be so many users. Even the exchange is constantly slowing down.
HermanTheGerman

Activity: 308

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

There and other wallets for tokens do not work, e.g., PKT. It seems to me that this is due to the overspending of the ETH for sending tokens. From users, they charge for sending payment in tokens, and pay for sending to ETH. And there is a lot of expensive gas. Probably not calculated that there will be so many users. Even the exchange is constantly slowing down.

And this is actually the reason why a etherum and tokens based on it are completely outdated. Just to mention cryptokitties bottleneck. Today we have so many platforms which will perform so much better, eg. stratis, nxt or waves..

Btw. I actually don't see any use for this token in future. Why would I lend money to random strangers without any guarantee to ever seeing it again? And what if US reguators decide the whole thing as not eligible for approval? Given this, Elixir imho is currently the one of the most overprices coins on the market.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:48:04 PM

And this is actually the reason why a etherum and tokens based on it are completely outdated. Just to mention cryptokitties bottleneck. Today we have so many platforms which will perform so much better, eg. stratis, nxt or waves..

Btw. I actually don't see any use for this token in future. Why would I lend money to random strangers without any guarantee to ever seeing it again? And what if US reguators decide the whole thing as not eligible for approval? Given this, Elixir imho is currently the one of the most overprices coins on the market.

why speak on something you know nothing about? ELIX team already said making there own blockchain could be something they look into if eth networks continues like it has... also ELIX has a ton of potential to shut the doors down of every quick cash\loan place around the world... this thing literally will be HUGE!!!
take some time to research before making such comments!
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:52:18 PM

Oh don't worry pumpkin, the devs are well aware of the bottleneck and have no issue switching when absolutely needed.

Btw. I actually don't see any use for this token in future.

Keyword being "I". Try not to have a deluded sense of importance and think your short-sighted ramblings are anything more than that.

Why would I lend money to random strangers without any guarantee to ever seeing it again?

Ask the people using Upstart, Mintos, Lending Club, EthLend (an inferior product), etc. No one is responsible for your mental block.

And what if US reguators decide the whole thing as not eligible for approval?

Wild speculation about what could happen is all nice and good but it's wild speculation nonetheless.

"ooh, what if US regulators decide crypto is illegal tomorrow?!"

Given this, Elixir imho is currently the one of the most overprices coins on the market.

You're entitled to your opinion however demonstrably false it is. So if believing that nonsense makes you sleep well at night, go right ahead  Wink
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████████████████████████████
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
HermanTheGerman

Activity: 308

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:19:08 AM

Oh don't worry pumpkin, the devs are well aware of the bottleneck and have no issue switching when absolutely needed.

Btw. I actually don't see any use for this token in future.

Keyword being "I". Try not to have a deluded sense of importance and think your short-sighted ramblings are anything more than that.

Why would I lend money to random strangers without any guarantee to ever seeing it again?

Ask the people using Upstart, Mintos, Lending Club, EthLend (an inferior product), etc. No one is responsible for your mental block.

And what if US reguators decide the whole thing as not eligible for approval?

Wild speculation about what could happen is all nice and good but it's wild speculation nonetheless.

"ooh, what if US regulators decide crypto is illegal tomorrow?!"

Given this, Elixir imho is currently the one of the most overprices coins on the market.

You're entitled to your opinion however demonstrably false it is. So if believing that nonsense makes you sleep well at night, go right ahead  Wink

I couldn't answer better than you, Coiner_. Well done!

@HermanTheGerman

Your talk is not more than just stupid FUD.
Scroll back the last 10 or 20 pages in this ANN, you won't find much like yours, cause ELIX is solid like steal.
If it's above $30, we can start talking about it being overpriced compared to the actual development progress, but not at the current value. Seriously!

If you don't like this project move on, but don't waste others time with your ridiculous nonsense.

Hey fellas thanks for taking you some time to enlighten me. Actually I bought 19,6k elix @1500 sat and I am still in. Just trying to figure out if its already time to walk away with the gains. Since you all are obviously so convinced and strong believers I decided to just pull out my invest and see where this will go.
@Coiner: You clown be told that it is a common practise to speak in "I-form" in order to express that one states his *personal opinion*. Regarding regulators: *I* still believe the first purpose of cryptocurrency is to become independent from any legal or federal system. So if regulators decided crypto would be illegal tomorrow, they could just go and f*ck themselves...u know..it's the decentralization-thing... However by its very nature, I don't see this as a given in this special project. Cheers
Marci775

Activity: 341
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:36:16 AM

The new weekly Update is here:

https://medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-blockchain-crowdfunding-bd4e8fb8d10f
ElixirDev (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: