Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:31:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌱🌾GanjaCoin™ - ZEROCOIN - ONLINE STORE - UPDATED✅💫🚀🌛  (Read 46592 times)
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:49:56 PM

thanks for the awnsers,
i did not register at the website yet, i though it was for the swap only. sound like the seed shop is already online there?
and yeah breeding was the word i was looking for Smiley

so in case of worldwide shipping, thats the customers duty to know if legal or not. most legal eu shops also have an anonymity option.

so do you grow buds or seeds? i understand there is a difference and it shouldnt be done at the same plant Wink

block 5500 should set the PoS Rate in motion or?
last block already 42h ago ... 3gh/s wont solve at 50k diff.

great buying opportunity right now.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:41:36 PM

Anyone notice a network stall?
As i said, same miner with 300-500gh hashing power did it.
iJuwXxfs3wVTa4Dvnf6b1jRhQbYQknYfqT  <--- his address https://pool.bilbotel.fr/explorer/MRJA?height=4054
Thx to those community members who donated 3GH and trying to solve that 50k diff block  Grin
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:41:15 PM

Has the chain for ganjacoin moved since block 4055?

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
Bumbr

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:09:03 PM

Has the chain for ganjacoin moved since block 4055?
No, we still solving 50k diff block with ~3-4 GH/s
cintrondigital

Activity: 630

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:15:06 PM

I just realized that.

Anywho the Block Explorer is up!
http://ganjacoinexplorer.com

Good luck everyone. Thanks Dev.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:25:40 PM

thanks for the awnsers,
i did not register at the website yet, i though it was for the swap only. sound like the seed shop is already online there?
and yeah breeding was the word i was looking for Smiley

so in case of worldwide shipping, thats the customers duty to know if legal or not. most legal eu shops also have an anonymity option.

so do you grow buds or seeds? i understand there is a difference and it shouldnt be done at the same plant Wink

block 5500 should set the PoS Rate in motion or?
last block already 42h ago ... 3gh/s wont solve at 50k diff.

great buying opportunity right now.

We grow only buds

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:26:15 PM

I just realized that.

Anywho the Block Explorer is up!
http://ganjacoinexplorer.com

Good luck everyone. Thanks Dev.

great thank you contact me on discord please i will also add this to OP

razorgames

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:58:36 AM

I can help the network by adding no fee`s to my Ganja pool for a while.

Point your miners here

-o stratum+tcp://pool.razorgames.org:3533 -u "Ganja Addy" -p c=GANJA

Low Fee Mining Pool Razor Pool
////    8 Server Nodes, 16 Intel 6 core CPU`s and a boat load of ram for your mining pleasure!    ////    Razorgames    ////
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 06:27:34 PM

I can help the network by adding no fee`s to my Ganja pool for a while.

Point your miners here

-o stratum+tcp://pool.razorgames.org:3533 -u "Ganja Addy" -p c=GANJA

Thank you

yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:20:14 PM

Dont Believe this guy he is a scammer

First he created 420G Ganja coin and he create a mining pool. People start mine 420G but pool didnt payout and he said pool have issiues and stopped pool but users didnt get their coins. And then he started swap 420G to marja i send my coins to his webwallet because swap will be on webwallet then i sent 41200 420G then i wait for windows wallet. Windows wallet released and i join my account and i saw i have only 11200 coin in my web wallet i asked him where is my coins he said i dont know he said i will check he said i will create blockexplorer and i will check but no and no. Then i said ok you swap my 11200 420G to Mar he said ok and gave me wallet address for swap i tried send coins but always get blank page i said to DEV i cant send he said i will check wair 2 day and again i said what happened coin he said i will check then he said you dont have any coin wallet but wallet showing 11200 coin still but he didnt accept no it is issiue now i am asking where is my 41200 coin DEV?
and pictures of my transactions

and my webwallet still have 11386 coin

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:12:17 PM

First he created 420G Ganja coin and he create a mining pool. People start mine 420G but pool didnt payout and he said pool have issiues and stopped pool but users didnt get their coins. And then he started swap 420G to marja i send my coins to his webwallet because swap will be on webwallet then i sent 41200 420G then i wait for windows wallet. Windows wallet released and i join my account and i saw i have only 11200 coin in my web wallet i asked him where is my coins he said i dont know he said i will check he said i will create blockexplorer and i will check but no and no. Then i said ok you swap my 11200 420G to Mar he said ok and gave me wallet address for swap i tried send coins but always get blank page i said to DEV i cant send he said i will check wair 2 day and again i said what happened coin he said i will check then he said you dont have any coin wallet but wallet showing 11200 coin still but he didnt accept no it is issiue now i am asking where is my 41200 coin DEV?

I have already talked to this user tons of times .. so for all users that want the run down . This users said he sent coins to the web wallet 41k 420G then he messaged me saying that 30k coins where "GONE" and only 11400 420G left. i looked at recent transactions and shows no withdraw for the missing amount nor do i see the transaction showing the coins going into that wallet but i told him ok send me the 11k coins left and i will swap after that he says he is unable to so at this time i go into the daemon wallet via terminal and access his wallet and try to take the funds from there and when doing so it was showing me he does not have any funds and obv i could not take the funds so i cant swap the funds either.

at the end of all this i said i cant tell what happened but i would be willing to send 2500 coins till we can figure something out then he started calling me a scammer. so we are here and this is my side to the story.

yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:58:27 AM

I have already talked to this user tons of times .. so for all users that want the run down . This users said he sent coins to the web wallet 41k 420G then he messaged me saying that 30k coins where "GONE" and only 11400 420G left. i looked at recent transactions and shows no withdraw for the missing amount nor do i see the transaction showing the coins going into that wallet but i told him ok send me the 11k coins left and i will swap after that he says he is unable to so at this time i go into the daemon wallet via terminal and access his wallet and try to take the funds from there and when doing so it was showing me he does not have any funds and obv i could not take the funds so i cant swap the funds either.

at the end of all this i said i cant tell what happened but i would be willing to send 2500 coins till we can figure something out then he started calling me a scammer. so we are here and this is my side to the story.
So explain where is coins??

MNRank

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:55:11 AM

Masternode tracking site MNRank.com has added this coin to list.

Welcome aboard!

http://mnrank.com/

MNRank.com - maternodes ranking, stats and monitoring service.
-10% for listing on https://crex24.com/     -10% for listing on https://stex.com
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:58:02 PM

So explain where is coins??

thats what we were trying to figure out and you call me a scammer

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:04:19 PM

Welcome aboard!

thank you !

polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:07:56 PM

Welcome aboard!

very nice Smiley
now we need some haters to push the thread up alot Smiley

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
centurionMiner

Activity: 401
Merit: 251

Still learning

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:32:00 PM

Need node for net healt? I can provide 4-5 full node h24 if community need it

\-> http://steneumpool.ddns.net/stats <-/       \-> http://campuspool.ddns.ne/stats <-/      \-> http://godserver.ddns.net <-/       \-> https://electroneum-classic.ddns.net <-/
                          Steneum-Pool                                                        CampusCoin-Pool                    .                          MultiPool                 .                Electroneum-Classic [DEDICATED]
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:33:01 PM

Need node for net healt? I can provide 4-5 full node h24 if community need it

even better if you're nodes are staking Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Bumbr

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:41:47 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 09:56:33 PM by Bumbr

Yes, we need to kick staking PoS blocks somehow. But idk how to achieve this. Now i'm staking 32k in the wallet, still created 0 PoS blocks.
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:53:28 PM

Yes, we need to kick staking PoS blocks somehow. But idk how to achieve this. Now i'm staking 32k in the wallet, still created 0 PoS blocks.

Yes please everyone stake your coins its best to not move them at all.

Make sure to keep your coins staking! This is important to keeping the block chain moving faster.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: