Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:47:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌱🌾GanjaCoin™ - ZEROCOIN - ONLINE STORE - UPDATED✅💫🚀🌛  (Read 46592 times)
theosb

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:02:48 AM

How much Gh do I need to add to get the blocks running again? I just added 17Gh, but not sure if that's enough.
Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:47:52 PM

Make sure to keep your coins staking! This is important to keeping the block chain moving faster.
I think it will be good if wallets from the rich list started staking too.
How much Gh do I need to add to get the blocks running again? I just added 17Gh, but not sure if that's enough.
Few hours required. But every time you find couple of blocks and diff drops, miner with the wallet iJuwXxfs3wVTa4Dvnf6b1jRhQbYQknYfqT , described above,  starting mining, rises the diff and leaves. You can look at blocks 4104+ Diff adjustment algo isn't perfect.
the.vlado

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:49:42 PM

Hello,

I found out for this coin few days ago. I would like to know how many developers are working on this coin?
And is there any roadmap or plan, except having master nodes?

Thank you.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
theosb

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:49:33 AM

Few hours required. But every time you find couple of blocks and diff drops, miner with the wallet iJuwXxfs3wVTa4Dvnf6b1jRhQbYQknYfqT , described above,  starting mining, rises the diff and leaves. You can look at blocks 4104+ Diff adjustment algo isn't perfect.

Yeah, I already noticed that. Same 'issue' more coins are having.
There should be a net hash speed where the diff will stay too high for that miner and it won't mine. But how do we find out? I'm willing to invest in hash power if it's reachable.
PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:20:08 AM

Few hours required. But every time you find couple of blocks and diff drops, miner with the wallet iJuwXxfs3wVTa4Dvnf6b1jRhQbYQknYfqT , described above,  starting mining, rises the diff and leaves. You can look at blocks 4104+ Diff adjustment algo isn't perfect.

There should be a net hash speed where the diff will stay too high for that miner and it won't mine. But how do we find out? I'm willing to invest in hash power if it's reachable.

Better to take the approach other actively managed coins have done, and change the number of blocks that the difficulty will change after, so that when a high nethash is thrown at the coin the difficulty changes relatively quickly to discourage this miner, and then drops relatively quickly again to allow 'normal' mining without too much of a hill to climb.

Edit: Look up "Kimoto’s Gravity Well" and also see what some other coins have been doing to combat this issue, most recently Vivo.

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
theosb

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:45:12 AM

Few hours required. But every time you find couple of blocks and diff drops, miner with the wallet iJuwXxfs3wVTa4Dvnf6b1jRhQbYQknYfqT , described above,  starting mining, rises the diff and leaves. You can look at blocks 4104+ Diff adjustment algo isn't perfect.

Better to take the approach other actively managed coins have done, and change the number of blocks that the difficulty will change after, so that when a high nethash is thrown at the coin the difficulty changes relatively quickly to discourage this miner, and then drops relatively quickly again to allow 'normal' mining without too much of a hill to climb.

Edit: Look up "Kimoto’s Gravity Well" and also see what some other coins have been doing to combat this issue, most recently Vivo.

True, I've seen this change with VIVO too.
From what I see in the current code is that it's using 'Terminal-Velocity-RateX'. I see it's version "v10-Beta-R4" and in the Aspers code I can find "v10-Beta-R7". I haven't checked the differences, but it seems that there are improvements possible. Is there a dev who can pick this up?
leoagro

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:50:52 PM

novidades
Bumbr

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:35:33 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 04:54:41 PM by Bumbr

It depends on the market price. If someone buy at high decent amount of coins, he starts mining immediately. There is no good solution from miners. Only dev can do something. Finally, explain, how to kick PoS blocks.
ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:02:49 PM

It depends on the market price. If someone buy at high decent amount of coins, he starts mining immediately. There is no good solution from miners. Only dev can do something. Finally, explain, how to kick PoS blocks.

i am working on a solution to geot things going

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:43:58 PM

Hello,

I found out for this coin few days ago. I would like to know how many developers are working on this coin?
And is there any roadmap or plan, except having master nodes?

Thank you.

mainly me and i have a few other devs i go to if i need help.. we do have a roadmap posted on twitter and have mention plans on this thread

alzander

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:47:05 PM

There's not really a solution to this based on changing the retargeting. X11 is simply broken right now as an algo. Right now, retargetting happens after multiple blocks, which means when an X11 ASIC miner comes online, they get multiple blocks quickly at the low difficulty.. then the diff shoots up for the next few blocks while that miner takes off.

If the retargetting adjusted quicker, then the ASIC miner would just come in for shorter, more frequent bursts. The overall effect would be the same.

Any X11 coin over the next few months is going to have this while the AntMiner D3's and other comparable units fully roll out. After those become common, X11 will only be mineable if you have an ASIC miner. End of story.

All these ASIC miners were announced in June. The devs of the coin could have foreseen this and chosen a different algorithm. It sucks, but Ganja may not enter PoW/PoS mode (block 5500) until early/mid-November and may not actually become fully PoS until the end of the year. That's the state of affairs. If you're holding, you could do well in a few months, but you're going to have to hang on a while.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ColossusCoinXT  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▰▰  Extremely Resource Friendly ━  Lightning Fast  ━ Stealth Anonymous  ▰▰
▰▰▰▰  TwitterDiscordBitcointalk  ▰▰▰▰
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:42:10 PM

There's not really a solution to this based on changing the retargeting. X11 is simply broken right now as an algo. Right now, retargetting happens after multiple blocks, which means when an X11 ASIC miner comes online, they get multiple blocks quickly at the low difficulty.. then the diff shoots up for the next few blocks while that miner takes off.

If the retargetting adjusted quicker, then the ASIC miner would just come in for shorter, more frequent bursts. The overall effect would be the same.

Any X11 coin over the next few months is going to have this while the AntMiner D3's and other comparable units fully roll out. After those become common, X11 will only be mineable if you have an ASIC miner. End of story.

All these ASIC miners were announced in June. The devs of the coin could have foreseen this and chosen a different algorithm. It sucks, but Ganja may not enter PoW/PoS mode (block 5500) until early/mid-November and may not actually become fully PoS until the end of the year. That's the state of affairs. If you're holding, you could do well in a few months, but you're going to have to hang on a while.

ganja has already enter pow and pos it does get slow due to what you just said but blocks move for pos and pow and users are seeing some return... its just not as fast as some would like block 5500 is just for MN not POW or POS

polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:46:53 PM

still this coin is way under value, i suggest to grab as many as you can. ganjaman and his team are very dedicated.
the wallet has some unique features and we actualy have real life value. not everybody needs seeds, but you cant deny its value.
since people tend to look at roi first this coin will be under value for a while i guess. but also a big marketing campain will increase the demand.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
Bumbr

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:56:22 PM

Actually re-targeting every 5 blocks with 10 min real block time makes this chain very inert. With other diff re targeting algo (which changes the diff every block) and lower block time it could deal with spikes more easily.
Also slow PoS blocks issue still persists. Those blocks should not depend on PoW diff and should run smoothly. But they stuck too.
And as i can see, 5500 block just fixes MN rewards and has nothing to do with PoS and PoW issues.
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:56:26 PM

Actually re-targeting every 5 blocks with 10 min real block time makes this chain very inert. With other diff re targeting algo (which changes the diff every block) and lower block time it could deal with spikes more easily.
Also slow PoS blocks issue still persists. Those blocks should not depend on PoW diff and should run smoothly. But they stuck too.
And as i can see, 5500 block just fixes MN rewards and has nothing to do with PoS and PoW issues.

POS blocks doesnt depend on POW and you know that Bumbr since we talked about it tons of times the reason POS blocks are slow and HIGH diff are most likely from the fork of me having the premine for swap staking then within days the most coins gone from swap which is why i believe we were left with a high POS Diff

alzander

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:12:01 PM

From 18:00 10/18 to 18:00 10/19, only 62 blocks were created. MNs come online at 5500. The coin is currently at block 4241.

That means 1259 more blocks need to be generated for MNs to become operation, which at the current rate, would be 20 more days. With the BTC fork coming up causing a lot of volatility already and the chain not moving properly on this, I think there's a lot of rough waters ahead.

I like the concept, but it seems like the price is overvalued right now since everything is completely on speculation.. and things aren't working well to begin with. I'll be a buyer of a masternode around 500 sats, which I see some trades bottoming out near. Anything higher than that seems like a huge risk at this point.

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:04:47 PM

From 18:00 10/18 to 18:00 10/19, only 62 blocks were created. MNs come online at 5500. The coin is currently at block 4241.

That means 1259 more blocks need to be generated for MNs to become operation, which at the current rate, would be 20 more days. With the BTC fork coming up causing a lot of volatility already and the chain not moving properly on this, I think there's a lot of rough waters ahead.

I like the concept, but it seems like the price is overvalued right now since everything is completely on speculation.. and things aren't working well to begin with. I'll be a buyer of a masternode around 500 sats, which I see some trades bottoming out near. Anything higher than that seems like a huge risk at this point.

how is everything based on speculation?? Also MN are already online with smaller payments block 5500 is just the reward fix for MN.

polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:37:24 AM

how is everything based on speculation?? Also MN are already online with smaller payments block 5500 is just the reward fix for MN.

well, its a reward increase from 20% block reward to 50% at which Point masternodes will also Play a 50% role in solving those blocks and the Network should run smoother. i hope i understood that correcly.

@alzander:
all you are saying is speculation.
this coin is RL backed by seeds, you can Register on the page and buy seeds with your mrja.
i guess the current Price of mrja are the cheapest seeds you will find anywhere in the world to order.
everywhere else the Price ranges from $5 to $25.

now take a good look at coins with mn that are older, look how much the mn is worth.
$50-500 is the cheap entry masternode that might increase value. but maybe is also dying
$500-1500 (like mrja) is Young masternode, get in or miss the Train.
$1500-6000 now we are talking. get in here for some quick roi, instead of asics i buy masternodes.
$10000-300000 you are too late, this masternode has blown up

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
alzander

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:08:02 PM

well, its a reward increase from 20% block reward to 50% at which Point masternodes will also Play a 50% role in solving those blocks and the Network should run smoother. i hope i understood that correcly.

@alzander:
all you are saying is speculation.
this coin is RL backed by seeds, you can Register on the page and buy seeds with your mrja.
i guess the current Price of mrja are the cheapest seeds you will find anywhere in the world to order.
everywhere else the Price ranges from $5 to $25.

now take a good look at coins with mn that are older, look how much the mn is worth.
$50-500 is the cheap entry masternode that might increase value. but maybe is also dying
$500-1500 (like mrja) is Young masternode, get in or miss the Train.
$1500-6000 now we are talking. get in here for some quick roi, instead of asics i buy masternodes.
$10000-300000 you are too late, this masternode has blown up

Maybe I'm missing something. All altcoins are speculative, and I'm not trying to be argumentative or demeaning by saying that. Right now though, the stated goal is:
Our goal for Ganjacoin is to not only make it the primary Cannabis coin on the market, but to eventually open dispensaries where GanjaCoin is used as the main currency.
I just logged into the site and went to the Shopping Mall area. I see shirts, a vape pen and a VIP pass which doesn't have much explanation.. I don't see where I can buy seeds. I also don't see anywhere where MRJA is actually tied to real seeds.. is there a statement somewhere that the warehouse and harvest are automatically converted into MRJA and coin owners have some ownership in those automatically? I'm pretty sure not.

The goal is simply that the coin creator wants to use these in eventual dispensaries. That is speculative.. we're hoping that happens, but there's no guarantee and it's not happening yet.

Again, that's a noble goal and I like the idea. If all this is is another masternode coin though, and your numbers above seem like that's all you think it is, then stop the talk about RL and seeds and just say it's speculative.

I'd love to be corrected and please point me to statements otherwise where the coin has a real purpose right now and not hopefully at some point in the future.

I do own some coins already and still would buy more on a drop, but right now, it's too speculative for me for being (right now) a masternode only coin that's had an extremely rough start where masternodes won't even start producing for another few weeks right around when the BTC fork happens which is going to continue to cause huge volatility.

qratzpalatz

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:17:55 PM

I see shirts, a vape pen and a VIP pass which doesn't have much explanation..

Seedshop is in the VIP area... Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: