Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌱🌾GanjaCoin™ - ZEROCOIN - ONLINE STORE - UPDATED✅💫🚀🌛  (Read 46592 times)
ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

I have a certain number of coins on the old chain http://ganjacoinexplorer.com/ , But they are not in the new chain http://ganja.bilbotel.fr/ ,  I downloaded a new version of the v1.0.5 purse, but there are no my coins, I checked it in a new chain and it's empty, this purse does not exist, but in the old one there is something to do? Tell me please

I have the same question,This is my wallet address : iEusSYRfu96RQ33cz3yjgmqLauki3YWGie

please help me

please join our discord for faster help

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
Fleshwounded

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

Hey there can you update us on the application proccess? screenshots maybe? Also thinking of running a masternode? anyone think this coin is going to stay as stable as it has been?
MaxDeFalco2

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:27:24 PM

@Fleshwounded

Please note I currently hold MRJA and am quite bullish thus a bit biased Wink

Across the entire spectrum of CMC (Coin Market Cap) defined alts (1531) Only two of three active cryptos are commodity-backed (Tiberius Coin, PETRO, and MRJA AKA Ganja Coin) factor in master-node, transnational capabilities and future currency of other shops only MRJA stands out. I see you are appealing to (ganjaman/*Legends in Discord) regarding the dispensary application and while that is currently underway MRJA's current backing is 10$ feminized seeds from a presently operational grow farm. Once licensing (dispensary) is approved we will be looking at 1:1 coin <--> 1 gram of finished product versus current 1:1 coin <--> 1 feminized seed.

DYOR but otherwise its already priced well below existing worth assuming you track the Ganja market.

Good luck and join us in Discord if you have any more questions-

///Max
Ender19

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:13:19 AM

Are there complete masternode instructions present elsewhere?  The key images as part of the instructions in the main post are broken links...
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:46:08 PM

I have a certain number of coins on the old chain http://ganjacoinexplorer.com/ , But they are not in the new chain http://ganja.bilbotel.fr/ ,  I downloaded a new version of the v1.0.5 purse, but there are no my coins, I checked it in a new chain and it's empty, this purse does not exist, but in the old one there is something to do? Tell me please

I have the same question,This is my wallet address : iEusSYRfu96RQ33cz3yjgmqLauki3YWGie

please help me

please join our discord for faster help

sorry ganjaman but this is lazy Tongue
i know discord is nice and the mrja server is very active and has good layout and control but what about this btct ann?

this ann is your adversiting not discord server, you want the main talk to be here and not over at discord.
and not just because this keeps the thread on top and people can find this gem to invest into.

and while im talking about the ann. its needs to be visual pleasing, always updated and in good order.
add some nice banners, use some formating for the texts and keep the links in check.

Are there complete masternode instructions present elsewhere?  The key images as part of the instructions in the main post are broken links...

exactly what im talking about...

here is the install script from discord:
https://github.com/legends420/GCFORK/blob/master/install.sh

i found this roadmap, looks like its time for an update:

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

@Ender19

Join us on Discord depending on what OS is desired otherwise two guides I found acceptable are as follows:

https://masternodeguides.com/setup-ganjacoin-masternode-ganjacoin-mrja-masternodes/
https://steemit.com/ganjacoin/@seatownphoto/easy-ganjacoin-mrja-masternode-setup

Good luck and let us know if any other questions remain-

///Max

Are there complete masternode instructions present elsewhere?  The key images as part of the instructions in the main post are broken links...
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:01:57 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 09:36:04 PM by MaxDeFalco2

If anyone would like to see a current road map for MRJA check out the white paper and go to page 9*

https://ganjacoinpro.com/downloads/whitepaper.pdf

///Max

Road Map (Page 9 white paper)
● Release MRJA X11 Algorithm w/ Masternodes
○ Quarter 1 2018 - DONE
○ Added Masternodes to give investors a better return on
investment during the staking stage of GanjaCoin
● Apply for Masternodes.pro
○ Quarter 1 2018 - DONE
● Implant New Blockchain
○ Quarter 1 2018 - DONE
● Test Coins and Wallets
○ Quarter 2, 2018
● iPhone & Android App Release
○ Quarter 3, 2018
● Get re-listed on NovaExchange
○ Quarter 4, 2018
● Complete and Fix Masternode Sharing Program
○ Quarter 4, 2018
● Bittrex Campaign and Listing
○ Quarter 1, 2019
● Open GanjaCoin Dispensary
○ Start funding 2020 allowing investors and coin holders a
stake in the dispensary
○ Acquire proper license building , selling and growing
medical marijuana
○ Open doors 2022-2025 marking the opening of the first
GanjaCoin dispensary

ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

MRJA is not worth anything and is backed by nothing but lies. The same lies told when we were told 420g will be swappable for bud or seeds.
That changed and if that can change anything can. You don tell investors they can swap their coins for something when they cannot. Een if I missed the swap the deal was my coins were worth something so now I want 9kg of bud or 9000 seeds as per the agreement.

I think a scam accusation needs to be opened over here. Thel east you could have done was offer me a discount on a MN but you want to play the game this way and go down this path so be it then.

Enjoy your drop from 3k to 2.5k wonder what caused that?? You can think what you want but one person can make a difference/ I am sure investors are way less likely to support you when they find out you just a liar, thief, scammer.

I have a certain number of coins on the old chain http://ganjacoinexplorer.com/ , But they are not in the new chain http://ganja.bilbotel.fr/ ,  I downloaded a new version of the v1.0.5 purse, but there are no my coins, I checked it in a new chain and it's empty, this purse does not exist, but in the old one there is something to do? Tell me please

please help me

You wont be getting any help from this Dev. Can you not see through his lies >.>

Ganjacoin is not a scam... The dev is busy and frankly with an attitude like that I'm not surprised he didn't respond.

An attitude like mine? Excuse me I have not seen a single picture of any grow or any seeds. I am more legit then this clown at least I can show you a plant and some seeds. Even on the website it says ganjacoin can be traded 1:1 which is a lie. Where is the bud and seeds I can trade my coins for ? Oh right they don't exist. Any idiot can say whatever they want online it means nothing. I can't swap my coins for the new ones nor can I use them at the store since they not supported. I was told my coins will always be supported and I could swap for bud. I even asked if I bring my coins in the future I can swap for bud. He said yes and promised me.

"Any idiot can say whatever they want online it means nothing" Take your own words .

Also if you have MRJA coins you can trade them in the online store www.ganjacoinpro.com VISIT VIP SHOP if you are a VIP member ..... we have already told you that and you just fail to listen Have a nice day

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

Ya dude. Fine, you win ok. I don't feel like being the nasty person and I don't feel like doing this anymore. So maybe I shouldn't have been so aggressive and got so angry so quickly throwing accusations around. I just don't like feeling lied to and this is the crypto world full of scams and nonsense. Some Devs use every trick in the book not to pay people. It gets very frustrating. I just don't understand why you can't set aside a small amount of the new coin for latecomers to the swap. Yes ok it is my fault for not checking up fine, but you as the Dev should give 0 reasons for anyone to come back to you and say whatever it is they unhappy about. You should be so efficient and legit you thought of everything because that will put you above the rest of the Devs.
I just feel betrayed because I really did run a full node for months on end. I never sold because I didn't need to because the the price would go up if you did come through for us and do what you said. So I never sold I just held it. I have interest in many projects and it is hard to keep up and swaps are very annoying, yes it improves the coin but it is annoying because the dev can just come back and say "you missed it so its your fault" knowing they are fully protected by that statement. So I just wonder to myself. surely the dev will know some people will be late so he should set aside some for them? Going over and above what is required. I mean what it I had 1000000 coins and went on holiday? I only checked a few coins from my phones? What then? THen you just opened yourself up to a huge storm of uncertainty and probably destroy your coin and this person will have lost so much money. That doesn't look good on the Dev does it? You should always have a fallback net and plan because you should be able to predict what would happen. Also if someone were inclined to do so they could use a swap and an excuse because its a fact a certain % will miss it and it can be seen as pure profit. I know you never did that I am not saying you did all I am saying is that some Devs do,  do that and if you had a "backupfund" it would look way more legit, because it would eliminate the fear of this being used as a tactic to gain the Dev some extra profits or indeed increase the value of the coin since it is the same as burning. So basically everyone who misses a swap has their coins "burnt". I mean it is not like I forgot on purpose. You can see it is not the case. This just causes frustration which could have been foreseen. Yes such is the nature of crypto. I say thats a bs argument and you should be ahead of the pack not among them using the "its just how crypto is" why ? Who says so? Why can't a crypto project be as legit as one I can do in my own country? Who says it can't? Why can't there be fail safes and things like that?

Anyway I think I am done going on. I don't feel like being a nasty person so I deleted everything bad I said. I don't think you a scam I just think it is unfair regardless missing the swap or not because we were told the coins were worth 1:1 from the start and like I say you could have just used a swap as an excuse to stop those few who are on the old chain from even getting their cannabis or access to the shop. I am not saying you did that I know you never but see it from my side if you will? I was justs like wow!! Free bud for life if this goes down well. Buy coins and stake on my server pc. It's not like I am some shmooch pulling a fast one buying some coins cheap then saying oh but I missed the swap. Like they were bought long ago. I just feel like as a long term supporter I should have been treat better then that. Because I believe in sorting out problems right away and being effect. I mean why not? I find it hard to believe there is absolutely nothing you can do. Like nothing at all not even some sort of arrangement or anything. No nothing. I have heard what you have said and I do listen so I will not bother you again or post on your threads. Sorry for wasting your time and I hope everything goes as planned. If it does the price will go crazy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

Check out the new website!

http://ganjacoinpro.com/

///Max
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:35:15 PM

For anyone not on Discord chat MRJA/Ganja Coin is now actively raising funds for listing on Cryptopia-

Legends -
@everyone We are now accepting donations to put towards Cryptopia listing. If they are still accepting Novaexchange old coins we should be able to get on with only 5 BTC worth of DOT , i currently still have around 400,000 DOT which i will use to put towards listing cost . If you would like to help you can donate any BTC to the address below

Thank you all for your future donations

BTC: 3F5f62wNUpKjE3ZYL2zn9DhmqtJqagqT7n

///Max
Ender19

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:42:37 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 03:32:25 AM by Ender19

Hello,

Two more questions from some fellow supporters:

1 - Why does it only stake a portion of the coins in the wallet and not all of them? It's only staking about 10k worth, despite having over 30 in the wallet.

2 - Why are you waiting until 2022-2024 to open your first storefront to use the coins?  That seems like a long time away from now, though I can see why you're not rushing by promising a time too early to potentially miss.  Are there intermediary roadmap plans that lead up to the storefront opening that we can see to justify your timeline?

Thanks!
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:48:13 AM

@Everyone

Legends/Lead MRJA Dev presented this article which will aide in his transition from licensed grow farm to full dispensary:

From: Legends/Ganjaman (Via Discord Channel #announcements)

@everyone http://www.heraldnews.com/news/20180319/somerset-voters-pass-recreational-marijuana-law-rezoning-for-pot-facility

///Max
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:51:56 AM

@Ender19

1. As a master-node depending on transactions or block not all 30k will be used every-time which is the operational function of most masternodes across different cryptos including MRJA.

2. Join us on Discord and DM "Ganjaman#6873" or "Legends" for any additional details he is very approachable regarding his desired trajectory and these matters.

See you soon-

///Max

Hello,

1 - Why does it only stake a portion of the coins in the wallet and not all of them? It's only staking about 10k worth, despite having over 30 in the wallet.

2 - Why are you waiting until 2022-2024 to open your first storefront to use the coins?  That seems like a long time away from now, though I can see why you're not rushing by promising a time too early to potentially miss.  Are there intermediary roadmap plans that lead up to the storefront opening that we can see to justify your timeline?

Thanks!
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:56:33 AM

@MRJA Masternode Operators

Once your master node is online and functioning please DM "Legends or Ganjaman#6873" with a screenshot of your "My Master nodes tab" so he can add you to our "#nodeinati" operators only group which contains information pertinent to continued function, feedback and further community amongst just operators and Legends overall MRJA coin trajectory.

*Please see the pinned message once access has been granted

///Max
drago777

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

Hello eveyone , why has the roi increased lately?

https://masternodes.online/currencies/MRJA/
ronnieb

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:16:27 AM

0 connections on the wallet...
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

Hello,

Thanks!

it is staking all coins in your wallet, but it is staking each tx.
if you look at coincontrol you see all your transactions.
each one of them will hit a stake sooner or later and it wil get locked for a couple of hours.
thats why you dont see all your money in staking at once.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
TLC01

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

Yep... I've got the same problem. Just downloaded the mrja wallet on my mac and it's showing 0 connections too.

Any help from the devs or mods? thanks

0 connections on the wallet...
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

@ronnieb
@TLC01

Join us on Discord for updated node IPs or any other troubleshooting which may be needed-

///Max
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: