Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌱🌾GanjaCoin™ - ZEROCOIN - ONLINE STORE - UPDATED✅💫🚀🌛  (Read 46592 times)
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:35:07 PM

This is becoming a sad shitshow.  

I messaged the owner and multiple moderators days ago (as per the directions of the mods) and have been waiting for the token swap directions.  They can't be bothered to help, despite me having two masternodes worth of MRJA.  I've messaged them twice a day and they're not helping, at all.  I'm ready to post screenshots if anyone here wants to dispute that but I'd rather they just cared enough to respond instead of having to be publicly shamed into meeting their obligations.

I can only imagine how they're treating people with less.

What the fuck is going on.

If a full week passes and they still aren't helping out, then I can promise you I will dump and tell everyone to do the same.

I will update this post IF and WHEN they get off their asses and complete this swap.

---------

Edit: for people asking about CMC, I told you earlier, it's a dead end.  MRJA stopped refreshing on there as of the fork, so you can't find it by searching on CMC, and if you go there via direct link, it will take you to the old / expired CMC MRJA listing, which if you pay attention you'll see ends over a month ago, so the data isn't complete or useful.  

MRJA's current status:

- Coin in the middle of the messiest worst swap I've ever seen, old tokens expire soon but you're at the mercy of them swapping for you or your coins are dead, and they aren't responding to messages about it.

- Coin's only exchange is broken, coin not working on CryptoBridge, so can't sell or buy

- Coin tracking on CoinMarketCap website also broken, coin not functioning there so no data to go from.

You guys have a lot of shit to address, and if you're treating it anything like the way you're "helping people with the swap", I'm out.

Both trading and deposits work on Crypto-bridge. Haven't tried withdrawls though.
asp933
Copper Member

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

I messaged the owner and multiple moderators days ago (as per the directions of the mods) and have been waiting for the token swap directions.  They can't be bothered to help, despite me having two masternodes worth of MRJA.  I've messaged them twice a day and they're not helping, at all.  I'm ready to post screenshots if anyone here wants to dispute that but I'd rather they just cared enough to respond instead of having to be publicly shamed into meeting their obligations.

If a full week passes and they still aren't helping out, then I can promise you I will dump and tell everyone to do the same.

I will update this post IF and WHEN they get off their asses and complete this swap.

---------

Edit: for people asking about CMC, I told you earlier, it's a dead end.  MRJA stopped refreshing on there as of the fork, so you can't find it by searching on CMC, and if you go there via direct link, it will take you to the old / expired CMC MRJA listing, which if you pay attention you'll see ends over a month ago, so the data isn't complete or useful.  

MRJA's current status:

- Coin in the middle of the messiest worst swap I've ever seen, old tokens expire soon but you're at the mercy of them swapping for you or your coins are dead, and they aren't responding to messages about it.

- Coin's only exchange is broken, coin not working on CryptoBridge, so can't sell or buy

- Coin tracking on CoinMarketCap website also broken, coin not functioning there so no data to go from.

You guys have a lot of shit to address, and if you're treating it anything like the way you're "helping people with the swap", I'm out.

I just swapped out my coins with no problem at all.
I followed instructions, for screenshots etc, contacted dev, sent to address and received new coins in less than 10 minutes.
With basically every swap you are at the mercy of the dev unless its a smart contract token. I think i have seen a total of 2-3 people having trouble getting hold of the dev in the last month of swap time and there is still over a month to go. It is inevitable that some messages will be missed if the dev is receiving so many enquiries. Just post a message in the swap-section channel.

In regards to cryptobridge,  Cryptobridge themselves have already taken responsibility for the issue which has affected multiple coins. From what i understand, this has been fixed now.

Coinmarketcap is known for being slow to update coin details. i've seen it with plenty of coins that i hold.

None of these are issues except the slow response are caused by the coin dev or giving any benefit to the dev. (just more work for them)
MaxDeFalco2

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

All MRJA holders please be aware of the following ANN via Discord:

Legends -
@everyone Anyone still on old chain to try to get more rewards then swap . WILL NOT GET ANY REWARDED COINS  so there is no point in doing this

Legends -
@everyone It seems the halving never took place and we are on a course to max supply within 2 weeks . We will be pushing another wallet update soon. We are sorry for the inconvince this may cause but we need to fix the issue sooner than later . Please stay tuned for any and all updates regarding the new wallets

*Stay tuned for another wallet release ///Max
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

Withdrawals finally working on Crypto-bridge, just received mine!

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
HeptaCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

This project looks very promising. But why do you use the name of marijuana in this project? does this project have anything to do with marijuana? look to the future of this project. Good luck  Cheesy
AthaYOGA

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:08:29 PM

As the manager of NodeOne, a shared masternode service, I have recently decided to withdraw support for MRJA and TGAO due to strong signs of malpractice by the developer. I'm posting the same announcement that I made there here, to help people who wish to inform themselves. Draw your own conclusions - these are mine.

I have a rather sad announcement to make. For a long time, NodeOne has been supporting MRJA as a cryptocurrency with real value. In fact, we were the first nodesharing service that supported this coin and it was the first coin that we hosted masternodes for. Unfortunately that support will end this week.

The developer of MRJA runs four different projects, one of which is an exchange. He has been trusted by many people with their money - in the form of bitcoin, litecoin, or other real-value cryptocurrencies. Since the first day of his operations, these projects have been plagued by problems and malfunctions. Since the descriptions of his projects always seemed to make sense, these problems have been cast aside as startup issues by many, including me. However, enough time has passed now to see that the developer never really had any intention of running a working service. I'll lay out a full analysis of how i've come to this conclusion for you.

If a person is passionate about a project, we expect that person to dedicate a lot of time to that single project to make it work. If however, someone does not really care about a project but is only looking for ways to make a quick profit this is reflected in the way they work. More specifically, they tend to look for projects that people want, instead of creating a project that they're passionate about. This seems to fit exactly in Ganjaman's working style:
He has created the following three projects shortly after one another:
- Ganjacoin, a cryptocurrency aimed at the marijuana industry
- Reliefproject, a cryptocurrency aimed at social support for the poor
- MasternodExchange, an exchange platform that only supports coins with masternodes

On their own, these seem to be good projects. Especially Ganjacoin seems to have real-world value, in that it is supposedly backed by feminized seeds. However, after more than a year of development there has been no result to prove that this backing is valid. Ganjaman has only made posts about what he does (like securing smoke shop permits), he has never shown concrete evidence - aside from some photos of a few marijuana related products. Regarding the permits, we're expected to believe him on his word for it. In the meantime, the MRJA wallet has never run without issues (freezing randomly), becoming more unstable as time progressed. At the time of writing, the wallet is completely unresponsive. Ganjaman has announced a coin swap to move to a new wallet, which he developed in a few weeks time. Think what you will of this.

Reliefproject however, seems to be more shady on its own. It's description reads as if it specifically tries to target your compassion and 'guilt' you into supporting it. It does not however, show any real way in which it can help poor people. The developer has said he will donate ReliefProject coins to people in need, but provides no reason why this could not be done simply with bitcoin. Instead, he created a coin with a very large premine (7.5%) and hopes people will assign value to this currency.

MasternodExchange is another such project with no added value on top of existing websites. It does however entice people to transfer bitcoins directly to his control. While depositing BTC and other currencies has worked most of the time, withdrawals have so far never worked. Ganjaman tells his supporters a new reason every month for why withdraws don't work - first there was some technical issue in january, then in february there was a "DDOS-attack" that supposedly lasted for two months, then there was a backlog, then all wallets apparently crashed. We're waiting for the next excuse right now. some users have reportedly been reimbursed and immediately posted that they received coins in the discord. This seemed to have given a lot of people hope (including me), but in the end we're left wondering wether these people were reimbursed to do just that (calm the public) or if these people were even real at all. The fact remains that the vast majority of supporters have been able to deposit coins, but never received them back.

While this was all going on, Ganjaman announced a new website: http://cryptovaluecap.com/. Seemingly a direct copy of coinmarketcap, one wonders why yet another project was created that does not add value on top of existing websites while literally all other of Ganjaman's projects do not work.

In short:
- Ganjaman has been consistently sloppy with the development of MRJA
- Reliefproject can not show any reason for it's existing, especially with a large premine
- MasternodExchange conveniently allows deposits, but withdraws have never worked

When users complain about these issues, they are rebuffed and told in no uncertain terms that they should stop complaining, and that Ganjaman has better things to do. A developer who treats his supporters this way does not really care about them at all.

It has taken me a long time to eventually come to terms with this since, as so many others, i wanted MRJA, TGAO and MNEX to work. Unfortunately, we've been duped. Luckily for me, I had only a tiny amount of BTC on MasternodExchange (0.05 btc). However tiny the amount, the fact that Ganjaman can not even return those coins shows that he can not be trusted with larger amounts either. I have decided to distance myself from Ganjaman and his work.

with kind regards,
Enzo

The chatlog history between me and Ganjaman
Interactions between Ganjaman and people requesting support on discord
You may review the chats yourself... I've paid particular attention to not omit any of Ganjaman's reactions so if a screenshot ends with a question but does not show a reply from Ganjaman that's because there was no reply.

Of course if Ganjaman decides to fix his projects and clean up the mess, he could still show me that he's serious about what he's doing and that he just needs a learning curve. Until that effort has been made though, this will be my conclusion.

edit: in the meantime my 0.05 btc deposit has been returned to me. It's a step in the good direction as far as i'm concerned. I hope others have this experience as well.

I have to agree with the above.
Below is the code from last 1.0.0.4 MRJA update for the rewards.
Anyone been able to code, can see, that the developer has no idea how IF statements work:
nHeight is block number

The outcome of this is that the max supply will be reached in 10 days. There is supposed to be another update today, but there's still only 4M out of 42M coins left. And the code can be as bad.

Code:
// miner's coin stake reward
int64_t GetProofOfStakeReward(int nHeight, int64_t nCoinAge, int64_t nFees)
{

// if testnet produce more rewards
    if(TestNet()) return 2000 * COIN;
    //////////////////////////////////

int64_t nSubsidy = STATIC_POS_REWARD;

if(nHeight > 1) // live test before launch = 198 coin
    {
      nSubsidy = 840 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 300)
    {
      nSubsidy = 840 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 1000)
    {
      nSubsidy = 20000 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 1020) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 840 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 14000) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 50 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 20000) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 20020) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 30 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 30000) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 25 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 40000) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 20 * COIN;
    }

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:35:46 AM

Code:
{

if(nHeight > 1) // live test before launch = 198 coin
    {
      nSubsidy = 840 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 300)
    {
      nSubsidy = 840 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 1000)
    {
      nSubsidy = 20000 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 1020) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 840 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 14000) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 50 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 20000) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 20020) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 30 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 30000) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 25 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 40000) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 20 * COIN;
    }

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

You clearly don't know how to read code, Firstly this is not the proper way to reference code when it's available on Github. Thus, where did you get this from ? It doesn't exist any of those lines in Ganjacoin.

The actual code is:
Code:
{

if(nHeight >= 1 && nHeight <= 3) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 840 * COIN; // STOPPING 840 REWARDS
    }

else if (nHeight >= 23480 && nHeight <= 26000) // v1.0.0.5  - 60030
    {
         nSubsidy = 50 * COIN;
    }
 else if (nHeight >= 26001 && nHeight <= 40000)
    {
         nSubsidy = 20 * COIN;
    }
    else {
        nSubsidy = 10 * COIN;
    }
    return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

This is where the code is found:
https://github.com/legends420/GanjaCoin/blob/e9f4b9e6381e77e29b4e89c612bbe364468f3761/src/main.cpp#L1385

Don't spread FUD please.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
AthaYOGA

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:02:09 AM

You clearly don't know how to read code, Firstly this is not the proper way to reference code when it's available on Github. Thus, where did you get this from ? It doesn't exist any of those lines in Ganjacoin.

https://github.com/legends420/GanjaCoin/blob/e9f4b9e6381e77e29b4e89c612bbe364468f3761/src/main.cpp#L1385

Don't spread FUD please.

Yeah, the old code was removed from github yesterday with the fix you are referring to. You can still find it, when you download 1.0.0.4 Release source. And most ppl have it right now on their VPS's, they can still check.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:05:27 AM

Don't spread FUD please.

Yeah, the old code was removed from github yesterday with the fix you are referring to. You can still find it, when you download 1.0.0.4 Release source. And most ppl have it right now on their VPS's, they can still check.

Please link it, as I have the source cloned from github (https://github.com/legends420/GanjaCoin) after you had made your post, and couldn't find the code that you posted here.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
AthaYOGA

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

This one:
https://github.com/legends420/GanjaCoin/archive/v1.0.0.4.zip

Extract and src/main.cpp, you will see the code.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

This one:

Great so what's that have to do with the code that is there now.. I think we all know how ETH has been the buggiest code of all coins/tokens and security breaches compared to Ganjacoin. At least no one here loses their coins. I've been running my wallet for weeks and staking without issue. And if this new code is just changing out the coin supply distribution/staking/reward schedule. Idk what's the big deal. At least the dev puts out updates if needed, and addresses community concerns.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
AthaYOGA

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

This one:

Great so what's that have to do with the code that is there now.. I think we all know how ETH has been the buggiest code of all coins/tokens and security breaches compared to Ganjacoin. At least no one here loses their coins. I've been running my wallet for weeks and staking without issue. And if this new code is just changing out the coin supply distribution/staking/reward schedule. Idk what's the big deal. At least the dev puts out updates if needed, and addresses community concerns.

I just pointed out that I agree with the above that Ganjaman is sloppy with the development.
With the new code, the ROI will drop from 800% to 5%, which at current prices don't even cover the VPS cost...
I love the idea of this coin, but the development of it and it's features can't keep up with the idea.
Unless they hire some help.
Handdinspepa

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

I hope good luck for the business. Rational logo, outstanding approach, pretty good activity!
Inbournari

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:48:18 AM

Seems very interesting!
Detailed and profitable website, sensible job.  Good luck!
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

MRJA will be having a coin swap/ wallet update in the next days. Please begin withdrawing your coins off of CB, thank you!

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

Everyone, please begin the official swap and update your wallets to v1.0.0.7 !

Legends - Yesterday at 5:19 PM
@everyone

Ok its time for the swap and wallet download to take please . This will be a bit confusing but if you just follow the instructions it will be as smooth as butter.

we are working with 2 wallets one is v1.0.0.4 and the NEW wallet is v1.0.0.7

WARNING : YOU CAN NOT SEND v1.0.0.4 to v 1.0.0.7 its not the same chain
v1.0.0.4 - Ganjaproject
v1.0.0.7 - Ganjaproject2

DO NOT DELETE GANJAPROJECT FOLDER IT WILL NOT BE TOUCHED v1.0.0.7 will create Ganjaproject2

Lets start
1. Download v1.0.0.7 here
WINDOWS WALLET: https://ganjacoinpro.com/downloads/GanjaCoinv1.0.0.7.zip
MAC WALLET: CLAIM BOUNTY CONTACT LEGENDS

2. Open v1.0.0.7 and let it sync ( You do not need to create the conf file as i already added it in soruce and it will do it for you :-))

3. Head on over to v1.0.0.4 and send ALL YOUR COINS to iTXUddxYN8xPvynHuEo7ek4dKSCCqTzei6

4. Contact @Legends and verify your swap as well as txid and your new v1.0.0.7 wallet address

5. Wait for new coins

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:47:48 AM

Those complaing that ROI is to low at current price. Start selling your coins for more as the true value is 10$ a coin Once price starts rising so will your smiles

Anyone else having issue with swaps or anything else on the wallet please contact me on discord i am very swamped with messages but i will get to all of them

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
strayCat

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:56:36 AM

I expect your business runs successfully! Very nice job, aware results!  Good luck team.
ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:02:25 AM

---------

MRJA's current status:

UPDATE

Day 4, no solution yet, just some excuses and 'message ganjaman' (the owner), but he doesn't answer questions.  I have spent wasted 1-3 hours a day for the last 4 days on this, and am now frustrated.

Regarding CMC, no, it doesn't just halt like that sometimes and then resume, this coin is literally not appearing on there for anyone who searches it, possibly because it's referencing an older network version and nobody has bothered to update them.

I haven't tried on cryptobridge yet but since I'm apparently on the wrong blockchain as I haven't been helped yet, I can't experiment there.

Day 5, same as Day 4. Owner responded to me but didn't answer any questions, said he would help then disappeared. Waited hours for him, nothing.

Day 10. Day fucking 10. Nothing.  I messaged the mods and owner every single day for 10 days.  No help yet.  This is run by stoners in their basements.

havent got any messages from you if you have concerns contact me directly ty

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
FreedomCoin

Activity: 675

Freedom to choose

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:11:21 PM

Ive had no issues reaching Legends, when I PM him they get back to me usually within 12 or so hours.

Sucks we have to keep starting new blockchains, but glad the Dev and team is staying at it and hopefully learning from the mistakes of previous chains.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: