Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌱🌾GanjaCoin™ - ZEROCOIN - ONLINE STORE - UPDATED✅💫🚀🌛  (Read 46592 times)
MaxDeFalco2

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

@Ender19

I concur with "FreedomCoin" Legends swapped my 10+ nodes within 36 hours without event-

///Max

Ive had no issues reaching Legends, when I PM him they get back to me usually within 12 or so hours.

Sucks we have to keep starting new blockchains, but glad the Dev and team is staying at it and hopefully learning from the mistakes of previous chains.
Mbate22

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

Im here to vouch for the people with less than 10 masternodes, lol.  Sent legends a PM with the requested info and got my 13K coins back to the 6th decimal, which means he refunded 100% of my coins, and didnt even take the gateway fee out.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

Ive had no issues reaching Legends, when I PM him they get back to me usually within 12 or so hours.

Sucks we have to keep starting new blockchains, but glad the Dev and team is staying at it and hopefully learning from the mistakes of previous chains.

What happened to the old blockchain? Bug in the code? The way you speak it sounds like the developers aren't really on top of things.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

CB is on older chain, so don't send coins from neer 1.0.0.7 wallet to there.
WendellHa

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:09:48 AM

I have sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your response.
Reasoned approach, impeccably website, a rather interesting website.
PocketSam

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

For some reason Windows wallet can't sync blockchain. In logfile it's cyclically says: "socket recv error 10054".
I don't get why it could happen. I've already tried to open different tcp/udp ports I could find in thread: 12419, 12420, 10479, 10480, etc
I've tryed this windows fix, though I'm using Windows 10 Corp LTSB x64
Running with admin permissions didn't help either.

If somebody could give me some advice I would be very grateful!

Thanks!
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

Listing on Escodex (July)
https://coindar.org/en/event/ganjacoin-mrja-listing-on-escodex-11028
alzander

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

Ganjaman,
Any update on the Colx coins you lost on your site? You stopped answering questions on your masternodexchange topic and banned me on Discord for asking questions, so I'm just trying to follow up in threads that you are hopefully monitoring.

To anyone else, I'd be very weary of storing coins on Masternodexchange or using it at all until they resolve their issues.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661428.msg41084925#msg41084925

━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ColossusCoinXT  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▰▰  Extremely Resource Friendly ━  Lightning Fast  ━ Stealth Anonymous  ▰▰
▰▰▰▰  TwitterDiscordBitcointalk  ▰▰▰▰
ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:55:32 AM

Ganjaman,
Any update on the Colx coins you lost on your site? You stopped answering questions on your masternodexchange topic and banned me on Discord for asking questions, so I'm just trying to follow up in threads that you are hopefully monitoring.

To anyone else, I'd be very weary of storing coins on Masternodexchange or using it at all until they resolve their issues.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661428.msg41084925#msg41084925

We never lost coins you are mistake, the wallet was correupted. Also i never stopped anwering any messages you will find me in all my topics :-) please go FUD else where

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:56:08 AM

What happened to the old blockchain? Bug in the code? The way you speak it sounds like the developers aren't really on top of things.

If we are not on top of things we would still be on the first wallet :-)

alzander

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

I have coins in your exchange that have been un-withdrawlable since January. You won't let me withdraw them. You can argue about terminology if they are 'lost' or not, but to me, they are not in my possession and I'm not allowed to get them. That seems 'lost' to me. You can call it whatever you want.

Please just answer me, will those coins ever be available? What if you can't recover them from your corrupted wallet? I think it's illustrative of how your exchange operates that wallets get corrupt, it doesn't seem like you have backups and when that happens, it's the customers fault. At least if you were hacked, I can understand deferring blame, but as it is, this sounds like your exchange screwed up but you're not taking any responsibility for it.

Then you block users on Discord for asking too many questions.

bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:45:15 PM

https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "GANJACOIN (MRJA)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com
                                         ---
People, we need to add coin in rating Masternodes.
Our coin: "№ 405 GANJACOIN (MRJA)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_131.png
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:42:26 PM

I have coins in your exchange that have been un-withdrawlable since January. You won't let me withdraw them. You can argue about terminology if they are 'lost' or not, but to me, they are not in my possession and I'm not allowed to get them. That seems 'lost' to me. You can call it whatever you want.

Please just answer me, will those coins ever be available? What if you can't recover them from your corrupted wallet? I think it's illustrative of how your exchange operates that wallets get corrupt, it doesn't seem like you have backups and when that happens, it's the customers fault. At least if you were hacked, I can understand deferring blame, but as it is, this sounds like your exchange screwed up but you're not taking any responsibility for it.

Then you block users on Discord for asking too many questions.

seems you didnt read any of the last message i have ALREADT just "answered you" everytime . i will just let you go back up and read it again :-) ty

oh also you i and everyone knows COLX wallets are crap and always crash i have plenty of backups and none have worked so far.

alzander

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:12:03 AM

So you're saying you've never lost coins? Even though I have a balance on your exchange that can't be withdrawn? How can you reconcile that?

When a wallet crashes, that's not a user's fault or the wallet developers fault or anyone else's. It's the exchanges fault for not having backups.

You haven't ever answered me what will happen if you can't recover the wallet. I think you just don't want to admit that you have lost coins. You'll say for years that you're trying to salvage the wallet, but at some point, you have to admit you've lost coins (for whatever reason you want to say and whoever you want to blame).

Can you provide a timeframe for when you'd compensate coins that were lost by your exchange?

You have *never* answered that. If you have, post a link, please.

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

So you're saying you've never lost coins? Even though I have a balance on your exchange that can't be withdrawn? How can you reconcile that?

When a wallet crashes, that's not a user's fault or the wallet developers fault or anyone else's. It's the exchanges fault for not having backups.

You haven't ever answered me what will happen if you can't recover the wallet. I think you just don't want to admit that you have lost coins. You'll say for years that you're trying to salvage the wallet, but at some point, you have to admit you've lost coins (for whatever reason you want to say and whoever you want to blame).

Can you provide a timeframe for when you'd compensate coins that were lost by your exchange?

You have *never* answered that. If you have, post a link, please.

again you have not read what i said

Please google what salvage wallet is i dont have time to teach you about crypto and the terms . your balance on exchange is there and you can trade it for something else to withdraw we CANNOT WITHDRAW COLX BECUASE THE WALLET IS SALVAGE AND ARE UNABLE TO RECOVER THE WALLET AT THIS TIME and no im not going to BLAME it on some bullshit hacker that never happen nor did i lose anything so there isnt anything to put blame on other than the wallet literally CRASH AND SALVAGE. i have already told you this and i told you we are working with COLX DEV to try to fix the issue also and still no luck which i have already told you so stop coming here like i havent keep you up to date you are the one not reading what i am saying and continue to say w.e comes to your mind because you think its right . have a nice day

alzander

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

I don't want to and can't trade it on your exchange. I want to withdraw it. NO ONE IS TRADING COLX on your exchange because no one wants to deposit or buy there. Who would buy Colx on your exchange from me if they can't withdraw it either? Why is trading even open for Colx?

I know a hacker isn't to blame. Only your exchange is to blame, that's why I want you to make it right. I don't understand how you can say " nor did i lose anything " when your exchange accepts deposits but won't allow withdrawals. You exchange did lose coins. I put them on your exchange, and you blame it on "everyone knows COLX wallets are crap and always crash" which is not true. No other exchange has crashes with the colx wallet. Not a crap wallet, just your crap exchange.

Can you please answer the questions I've posted over and over that you won't answer:
* What happens if you can't salvage the wallet? Will you state that the coins are lost? If they aren't lost at that point, what would you call them?
* What timeframe do you have to recover the wallet? It's been 6 months.

I'll keep posting questions since you won't answer them, even though you say you have but can't point to an actual answer anywhere.

alzander

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

I reached out on the Colx discord to see if anyone was helping you. A community manager there said they tried to help back in early/mid May but you haven't responded since and it didn't look like the wallet would be recovered.

Are you still working with the dev team there? It doesn't sound like it. If so, who? What's the status?

so there isnt anything to put blame on other than the wallet literally CRASH AND SALVAGE
You can blame whoever else you want (and you do), but ultimately, you and your exchange lost the coins. Anyone else using Masternodexchange, with all the wallet updates for MXNC, Ganja or any other coins beware.. if the wallet goes down and no backups work at all (which is astonishing), you're out whatever coins you've placed in Ganjaman's hands.

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:25:55 PM

I reached out on the Colx discord to see if anyone was helping you. A community manager there said they tried to help back in early/mid May but you haven't responded since and it didn't look like the wallet would be recovered.

Are you still working with the dev team there? It doesn't sound like it. If so, who? What's the status?

so there isnt anything to put blame on other than the wallet literally CRASH AND SALVAGE
You can blame whoever else you want (and you do), but ultimately, you and your exchange lost the coins. Anyone else using Masternodexchange, with all the wallet updates for MXNC, Ganja or any other coins beware.. if the wallet goes down and no backups work at all (which is astonishing), you're out whatever coins you've placed in Ganjaman's hands.

sure if you say so anyone thats intrested in this topic can read back i have already cleared everything up im just going to ignore you now

No other exchange has crashes with the colx wallet. Not a crap wallet, just your crap exchange. <---- Your statement isnt true there were actually 3 other exchanges that had issues with colx wallet including Crypto-Bridge

ALSO A REMINDER * KEEP CHECKING YOUR MNX COLX WALLET BECUASE WHEN WE DO GET THE WALLET BACK UP ALL FUNDS WILL BE ABLE TO BE WITHDRAWN .

Have a nice day :-)

alzander

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

sure if you say so anyone thats intrested in this topic can read back i have already cleared everything up im just going to ignore you now
But you can't point to any of those answers.

Ignore all you want. I'll keep bringing light to the fact that it seems like the stated position of your exchange is:
"If a wallet crashes, it's the user's loss. The exchange is not responsible at all for lost funds".
If that's not a true statement, feel free to explain.

As for other exchanges, of course they all have wallet issues for every coin. However:
* They usually stop trading while the wallet is down. MNXC still allows Colx trading, even though withdrawals have been disabled for 6 months.
* No other exchange has lost any funds from Colx wallets though. Just MNXC.

If I'm wrong on either of those assertions, feel free to correct me.

fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

If we are not on top of things we would still be on the first wallet :-)

Depends on how you look at things. What if the first wallet was perfectly coded from the get go?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: