Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why now is the time to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 4816 times)
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:01:53 PM

Because at the present time Bitcoin is dominating the world of electronic money, its value has surpassed everyone's imagination. Bitcoin seems to be the ancestor of other types of electronic money today, spanning nearly 10 years of development, though sometimes people think that it collapses when its value is constantly decreasing, but it has risen to success today.. I think we should invest now because Bitcoin will continue to grow in the future, at least in about 5 years, I believe. Based on its development history and its value, I think it is a worthwhile investment
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:07:04 PM

Hi guys Smiley
As u all would have heard "It's never too late".
We should all invest in Bitcoin as soon as we can cause it's a thing which is said to be better than gold in investment.I have missed my chance earlier to invest in Bitcoin but I am not planning to repeat that mistake again.So my request to you all is to invest in bitcoin.
Yasirmrd

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:11:11 PM

I can see from my own eyes that Bitcoin is attracting a lot of interest nowadays. People, who were not interested in crypto-currency a year back are now debating about the merits and demerits of investing in Bitcoin. Where I reside, Bitcoin has become the new craze. A lot of people are talking about it, and many of them are making investments.

Yes you are right bitcoin is the future. In my opinion it is the best time to invest in bitcoin because currently a very small percentage of people know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency and as they become familiar with bitcoin and know about its success and price fluctuation the more they invest in bitcoin so the demand is increasing therefore the price will go up.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:03:09 PM

Hi guys Smiley
As u all would have heard "It's never too late".
We should all invest in Bitcoin as soon as we can cause it's a thing which is said to be better than gold in investment.I have missed my chance earlier to invest in Bitcoin but I am not planning to repeat that mistake again.So my request to you all is to invest in bitcoin.
"It's never too late" are synonymous to never too late for sell your Bitcoin to me Grin
I do not understand while the price of Bitcoin increases everyday, still have many people panic selling just by correction price or FUD on market.
lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:09:49 PM

of course, it was better to invest earlier ) but even now it's not too late and not necessarily in bitcoin, there are still many crypto currencies! Invest!

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:20:29 PM

There is uncertainty at the moment, but it is possible to make purchases, I think it may fall to the level of $ 4,000 due to panic sales, it will not hurt for a long time.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:40:32 PM

There is uncertainty at the moment, but it is possible to make purchases, I think it may fall to the level of $ 4,000 due to panic sales, it will not hurt for a long time.

Anything can happen in coming days as price is going down so it can also go back to $4k but there is no assurance that it will fall that low and may be we will see price going higher in coming days so even the current price is really good to buy bitcoins to make good profits in future.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:49:37 PM

Anything can happen in coming days as price is going down so it can also go back to $4k but there is no assurance that it will fall that low and may be we will see price going higher in coming days so even the current price is really good to buy bitcoins to make good profits in future.

Fluctuations are only valid for the short term, if there are no hard rumors like 2 months ago then we can continue to invest as much as possible on bitcoin and in the long run, I really like the price correction because it can give a lot of profit in the altcoin market, if we just wait bitcoin movement then there is no point expecting maximum short-term profits.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:06:44 PM

Eehm…the same question has been asked by lots of people when the price was at $200, and some of them decided to wait for it to go down to $150 for them to buy,  but unfortunately it went high. The lucky ones bought of course, and the unlucky ones are regretting. So, I don’t  know what to answer,  cause I can’t  tell if the price will go up or down. You might invest, and if unfortunate for you, price will crash. But if lucky,  price will go high.
krankNL

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:09:53 PM

Fluctuations are only valid for the short term, if there are no hard rumors like 2 months ago then we can continue to invest as much as possible on bitcoin and in the long run, I really like the price correction because it can give a lot of profit in the altcoin market, if we just wait bitcoin movement then there is no point expecting maximum short-term profits.

This is correct but I like earning money from fluctuations. They give us opportunity to make our money increase by opening right positions on exchange web sites. That's why I think it's time to invest in bitcoin if you think you can survive with whales.
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:11:18 PM

It's time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin still plenty of opportunities. I believe bitcoin price will increase the next few month and i'll be happy if i buy now.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:22:10 PM

now and never.bitcoin is here to stay and its going to fly in the coming years.
its very important to invest now
MistyTwitch

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:36:50 PM

If/When you acknowledge Bitcoin's long-term potential, it is most definitely worth investing in it. I'd just accumulate Bitcoin and watch it survive challenges and get stronger in the process, as it's clearly been doing.
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:47:22 PM

Because nowadays the price of bitcoins growing and growing fast
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:59:53 PM

do with your own risk,wonder why so many people that said invest now before it's too late  Grin maybe they are fortuneteller , for me this price already high enough because it grow very fast. if you want to invest at this time just do with your risk,  Grin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
steamon

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:28:20 PM

The reason why now it's very simple it's still going strong after so many years. Hard fork did not killed it so what else can kill it? world war 3. Then all the computers need to be offline. Currently, see it as a risky investment but still with a stable future if all heads the good direction. If you have long term future investment I would only recommend putting 10 15% into cryptocurrencies since it can go up and down. So who knows how high this can be when you need to withdraw to get your money back in 10-15 years no one knows.
YellowRiver

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:49:16 PM

It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Why do you think now a good time to invest in Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is not an object of mystry in any way. It's a decentralized process of sending and receiving bitcoin which has a lot of market value. Blockchain is a new technology which is slowly getting adopted in the mainstream economy. Bitcoin is surely a great asset for investment and lot of people worldwide are doing the same.

The current price is just the tip of the iceberg. A lot of potential still left in bitcoin and we have just started at the right time. The time is still good to buy bitcoin because the price is low. It surely has the potential to go up to any level, and I personally see bitcoin standing at 15000 USD within at least 3-4 years. 
I wish I would have your eyes and deep sight. I am not a pessimist but I am a realistic person. I say, there is going to be a cut down in bitcoins price now. It won't be much but now my time is coming to gather bitcoins and wait till the prices rise up again.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:52:36 PM

do with your own risk,wonder why so many people that said invest now before it's too late  Grin maybe they are fortuneteller , for me this price already high enough because it grow very fast. if you want to invest at this time just do with your risk,  Grin

Investing money anywhere involves a risk but still we can say that investing in bitcoin is not too high risk as price has gone higher over the years so even if you invest in it now and save it for next couple of years then yous can expect good profits from your investments.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:01:58 PM

of course, it was better to invest earlier ) but even now it's not too late and not necessarily in bitcoin, there are still many crypto currencies! Invest!
We cant get back to the past, move on. I've been seeing people saying this thing all the time "if I was able to invest and buy earlier" the same with your phrase. And its not too late and never too late to invest in the following years to come with bitcoin. Everyone is skeptic about this before and now its blooming.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:19:23 PM

Because we all can see the price only increasing and barely any fall in price is observed if you buy now and hold for few years you can make really good profits just don't divert your mind you can trade bitcoin and usd but don't simply buy any altcoins if you don't know anything about it
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: